Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

i'm the link to doulbe-u double-u double-u dot gay fetish goth dot com

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

FrozenVent posted:

i'm the link to doulbe-u double-u double-u dot gay fetish goth dot com

im clicking on u right now ;)

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Miley Virus posted:

im clicking on u right now ;)

please report cause there's no way i am

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

The Adult Baby/Diaper Lover (AB/DL) pride flag is a proposed symbol for free use by members of adult baby/diaper lover fetish community. It was created in 2005 by David of ABDLScandinavia.com. "The purpose of the flag is to display pride over and sympathy with the ABDL community. It can be used as an ordinary flag, being sewn onto clothes, made in pin-form to be worn at the coat collar or just decorate the living room wall. Feel free to display it publicly. It is designed to somewhat resemble of the common symbol of the ABDL community - diapers - in a tasteful and not too obvious way. It mostly consist of white and light colors, an obvious choice since those are the most associated with diapers."

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

come on asexuals, surely you can come up with something better than that. you should have more time on your hands than most people, get back there and put the effort in

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Parahexavoctal posted:

The Adult Baby/Diaper Lover (AB/DL) pride flag is a proposed symbol for free use by members of adult baby/diaper lover fetish community. It was created in 2005 by David of ABDLScandinavia.com. "The purpose of the flag is to display pride over and sympathy with the ABDL community. It can be used as an ordinary flag, being sewn onto clothes, made in pin-form to be worn at the coat collar or just decorate the living room wall. Feel free to display it publicly. It is designed to somewhat resemble of the common symbol of the ABDL community - diapers - in a tasteful and not too obvious way. It mostly consist of white and light colors, an obvious choice since those are the most associated with diapers."

"tasteful"

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Trig Discipline posted:

get back there and put the effort in

also if there's an official pride flag for power bottoms, this should be their motto

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Trig Discipline posted:

also if there's an official pride flag for power bottoms, this should be their motto

"Make our flag for us and we'll tell you if we like it, sir"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

best is the fat fetishist flag which is the colors of neapolitan ice cream

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 21 minutes!

theflyingexecutive posted:

best is the fat fetishist flag which is the colors of neapolitan ice cream

lmao

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

also lol at the puppy flag having extremely specific angles and colors

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

also lol at the puppy flag having extremely specific angles and colors

:laugh:

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
do I even want to know what a puppy is

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

A Pinball Wizard posted:

do I even want to know what a puppy is
:nws:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_roleplay#BDSM_puppy_play:nws:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

it's neither really, it's escapism with the whole dom/sub angle worked in

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

ahahahahaha no page is safe

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

it's neither really, it's escapism with the whole dom/sub angle worked in
is what it is

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

ahahahahaha no page is safe

stay gold, ponyboy

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

russia now.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

don't kinkshame

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

bitches get ~tsundere~ when I pull out my katana
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Elliot_Rodger

Halo 3 came out in November. I got my mother to buy it for me on the very day it was released. I had a lot of fun playing it while drinking the special mountain dew flavor that was released with the game; Mountain Dew Game Fuel, it was called. The game definitely lived up to its expectations, and to my surprise I found myself playing it more than WoW for the first couple of weeks.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

She's:

cosplayer
model
This is a list of both of these things, and only at public events. Her public appearances are now literally attractions all in themselves, she's got insanely popular and it's just snowballing still (like currently 1.2 million FB likes, and this is the 7,035 most clicked article on enwiki).

So, yes.

Btw, she had some costumes she's apparently has never appeared at any event and only to photoshoots (such as Tsunade and female Ash), but these are not on the list at all. It was also her early stuff, back when she was mostly just "this Sexy Pikachu girl" (her Rikku was also pretty popular, but it was in general just "that Rikku", and not "Jessica Nigri"). I've skipped this aspect over completely and I mention it now, but I don't think it's needed. Also there was a thing I've first added, then removed, about how her home burned down in 2010. She's not talking about it in interviews and Q&As, so there's no need to mention it. (Also it just felt odd being there.) The Trader stuff, currently in, is also not needed (just a minimal wage unskilled job, also the way she talks about it there is literally an advertisement for them). --Niemti (talk) 05:42, 6 December 2013 (UTC)

Cosplay, as in "professional cosplay" (a sort of deliberate simplification / neologism, but it's a long story - this is why I didn't go with "professional cosplayer" anywhere in the article), is something almost entirely else then traditional celebrity modeling really (except the practice of how the pro photoshoots look like, but I didn't even bother with just the photohsoots here for the article, I only mentioned the CHIVE cooperation thing because apparently those folks are Wikipedia notable). Think moren of roles (as characters), by actors (instead of learning the role, you create a costume; actually learning the role can also be on table, but I still keep it simple here). Let's see a random actor: Cate Blanchett (as acessed from the article actor, which I guess makes her some kind of uber actress according to Wikipedia). See the various random roles. including even appearing in "Unknown" roles (on stage, early in her career). You can even disregard how sparcily sourced this article, and its lists, are (the lists at Blanchett's are actually 100% unsourced), because I didn't even go there to make that point (like Liana K's cosplay table is also completely unsourced, and I guess vastly incomplete, but really this is even besides the point). --Niemti (talk) 11:44, 6 December 2013 (UTC)

the whole page really - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Jessica_Nigri

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The Apple Worldwide Developers Conference, abbreviated WWDC (colloquially pronounced dub dub dee cee or simply "dub dub"),

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

the fact that w is the only letter that has more than one syllable tweaks my autism

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Sham bam bamina! posted:

The Apple Worldwide Developers Conference, abbreviated WWDC (colloquially pronounced dub dub dee cee or simply "dub dub"),

my irl job is ios programming and nobody loving calls it this

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

the fact that w is the only letter that has more than one syllable tweaks my autism
abolish w, bring back ƿ instead, problem solved

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

whenever you say w just say it the way it's pronouced instead of what it's called

wuh

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

wuh wuh wuh dot something awful dot com

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i've only ever heard W pronounced dub in 'dub dub dub dot'

filthy regex
Oct 1, 2010

s/ (. Y .) / 8==D~~ /g

proposal to shorten it to "dubs dee cee"

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
dub to the third

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Otaku Alpha Male posted:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Elliot_Rodger

Halo 3 came out in November. I got my mother to buy it for me on the very day it was released. I had a lot of fun playing it while drinking the special mountain dew flavor that was released with the game; Mountain Dew Game Fuel, it was called. The game definitely lived up to its expectations, and to my surprise I found myself playing it more than WoW for the first couple of weeks.
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Wikiquote:Votes_for_deletion/Elliot_Rodger
Keep I agree with the previous poster. Elliot Rodger's 141 page story 'My Twisted World - The Story of Elliot Rodger', and the selected quotes from it and from his final video, shed a valuable light into the disturbed mind of a profoundly lonely young male growing up in contemporary USA. It sheds a valuable light on the bullying that still goes on unchecked in US schools; on the lack in the USA of parental responsibility for their children; on the shallow values of an intensely materialistic culture; of a vicious hierarchy where climbing the greasy pole of popularity is absurdly over valued; of the resulting retreat of a lonely, suffering and damaged soul into an online fantasy world provided by role playing, who then becomes bent on revenge against the human race.101.162.226.77 14:09, 26 May 2014 (UTC)

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

FrozenVent posted:

She's:

cosplayer
model
This is a list of both of these things, and only at public events. Her public appearances are now literally attractions all in themselves, she's got insanely popular and it's just snowballing still (like currently 1.2 million FB likes, and this is the 7,035 most clicked article on enwiki).

So, yes.

Btw, she had some costumes she's apparently has never appeared at any event and only to photoshoots (such as Tsunade and female Ash), but these are not on the list at all. It was also her early stuff, back when she was mostly just "this Sexy Pikachu girl" (her Rikku was also pretty popular, but it was in general just "that Rikku", and not "Jessica Nigri"). I've skipped this aspect over completely and I mention it now, but I don't think it's needed. Also there was a thing I've first added, then removed, about how her home burned down in 2010. She's not talking about it in interviews and Q&As, so there's no need to mention it. (Also it just felt odd being there.) The Trader stuff, currently in, is also not needed (just a minimal wage unskilled job, also the way she talks about it there is literally an advertisement for them). --Niemti (talk) 05:42, 6 December 2013 (UTC)

Cosplay, as in "professional cosplay" (a sort of deliberate simplification / neologism, but it's a long story - this is why I didn't go with "professional cosplayer" anywhere in the article), is something almost entirely else then traditional celebrity modeling really (except the practice of how the pro photoshoots look like, but I didn't even bother with just the photohsoots here for the article, I only mentioned the CHIVE cooperation thing because apparently those folks are Wikipedia notable). Think moren of roles (as characters), by actors (instead of learning the role, you create a costume; actually learning the role can also be on table, but I still keep it simple here). Let's see a random actor: Cate Blanchett (as acessed from the article actor, which I guess makes her some kind of uber actress according to Wikipedia). See the various random roles. including even appearing in "Unknown" roles (on stage, early in her career). You can even disregard how sparcily sourced this article, and its lists, are (the lists at Blanchett's are actually 100% unsourced), because I didn't even go there to make that point (like Liana K's cosplay table is also completely unsourced, and I guess vastly incomplete, but really this is even besides the point). --Niemti (talk) 11:44, 6 December 2013 (UTC)

the whole page really - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Jessica_Nigri

how do they know she had a fire at her house if she has never talked about it

that is creepy as poo poo

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Blackula69 posted:

fans of a model who dresses up as sexy video game characters are creepy fucks, stop the presses

seriously though you're absolutely right :stare:

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
I know they're creepy fucks but that's incredibly specific personal information they explicitly mention she doesn't talk about. it was from before she was really famous too

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Blackula69 posted:

I know they're creepy fucks but that's incredibly specific personal information they explicitly mention she doesn't talk about.
hence the second line of my post

Blackula69 posted:

it was from before she was really famous too
hoo boy that's a whole new level of ickiness

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Blackula69 posted:

maybe they set the fire :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU