Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

2 BD NBRS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

13Pandora13 posted:

Vanity plates are super common in Virginia because they're really cheap. I didn't get a picture but last year I saw one that said, "SHTLRD." What could that possibly mean besides "shitlord," and why would someone get that on their license plate? :psyduck:

They're like $20 here in PA and I just can't think of anything that isn't a passing five minute joke I'd be tired of shortly, and my car stands out in any parking lot (uncommon car, and I park out in the boonies) so I don't need my plate to identify it for me

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Although I often smell of excrement, I should not be discriminated against as I provide a valuable service

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

amityville anus posted:

Although I often smell of excrement, I should not be discriminated against as I provide a valuable service

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Lamprotornis
Jun 28, 2004

My happy place~

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
I'm sad they changed the thread title, because I thought we were an army of stupid poo poo idiots waging war against even stupider, shittier idiots

"STUPID poo poo IDIOTS, REPORT!"
"CONFESSION BEAR INCOMING, SIR!"
"READY THE DOGECANNON!"

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

I'm sad they changed the thread title, because I thought we were an army of stupid poo poo idiots waging war against even stupider, shittier idiots

"STUPID poo poo IDIOTS, REPORT!"
"CONFESSION BEAR INCOMING, SIR!"
"READY THE DOGECANNON!"

Shut up David Mitchell.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

kelvron posted:

Shut up David Mitchell.
Insubordination of that sort might've flown in the Dumb PooPoo Morons Brigade, but here in Stupid poo poo Idiots we expect a higher standard of soldier.

You're in the Mum-Says-I'm-Special Forces now, so start acting like it.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Instead of berets, do we wear fedoras in this army inside your head

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
The fedora is the headwear of the redditor, our sworn enemy. Where there are ponies, where there are 9gag watermarks, where there are jokes that are soooo 2011, we must bring down our sacred memes upon them. The right memes. The funny ones, which are the ones that make us lol heartily. Into the darkness, the noble goon jokeman goes.

"Heh," he says, "a miscarriage is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for couples to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the woman than on the man. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. People can move past it, and heal."

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!

This is a prank.

It is an honor.

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Roar posted:

This is a prank.

It is an honor.

Hate to break it to you...

betterinsodapop
Apr 4, 2004

64:3
Ummm... :thejoke:

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

The fedora is the headwear of the redditor, our sworn enemy. Where there are ponies, where there are 9gag watermarks, where there are jokes that are soooo 2011, we must bring down our sacred memes upon them. The right memes. The funny ones, which are the ones that make us lol heartily. Into the darkness, the noble goon jokeman goes.

"Heh," he says, "a miscarriage is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for couples to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the woman than on the man. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. People can move past it, and heal."

nah

http://sacadmockthread.tumblr.com

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Just finished breaking bad, give me some breaking bad memes.

Take this as an offering

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Not an edit.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

CancerCakes posted:

Just finished breaking bad, give me some breaking bad memes.

Take this as an offering

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

1stGear posted:

Not an edit.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

lovely overhyped game is full of lovely overused memes.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Actually all those memes are funny + cool

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Heh, "All your base."

Those guys.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

1stGear posted:

Not an edit.

Sorry man, that's an edit. It's based off this image.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Inco posted:

Sorry man, that's an edit. It's based off this image.

Everything I know is a lie.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Son of a bitch. And I already put it in my thesis with a really long analysis.

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

13Pandora13 posted:

Vanity plates are super common in Virginia because they're really cheap. I didn't get a picture but last year I saw one that said, "SHTLRD." What could that possibly mean besides "shitlord," and why would someone get that on their license plate? :psyduck:

Saw this winner around town a few months ago

Ottoman
Apr 30, 2004

Hideki! You have so many side dishes. Can Chii be your main course?

CancerCakes posted:

Take this as an offering

Oh man, as the woman in the house with long hair, I have broken our vacuum this way. I cleaned it the gently caress up, first using a seam ripper on the beater bar, then removing the beater bar and using a screwdriver on the axle receiver to dig out caked, blackened ringlets of dirt and hair that resemble what comes out of a clogged drain. :gonk:

Hmm, on that note:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
:smith:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

XenophobicAirport
Dec 15, 2007

Please have your weapons prepared at the terminal.

XenophobicAirport has a new favorite as of 05:50 on May 29, 2014

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

gently caress yes all hail the return of bachelor frog

• Locked thread