Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

jscolon2.0 posted:

All living mortals?

So Undertaker and Bray Wyatt exempted?

And what about immortals, brother?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Astro7x posted:

I want a contract signing where they actually go through the contract, make some addendums, sign normally and shake hands.

That's pretty much how the Cena/DB contract signing went down.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea there have been a couple where the signing is literally just them sitting there arguing about things for a little bit and the announcers are all "OH MAN THIS IS GETTING HEATED" as a dude demands an extra clause added.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Astro7x posted:

I want a contract signing where they actually go through the contract, make some addendums, sign normally and shake hands.

TNA did this.

It was really dumb because Chavo and Hernandez accepted a 'If you lose you can never challenge for the belts again' stipulation to demand for making it a 2 out of 3 falls match.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Astro7x posted:

The WrestleMania 3 signing went like this actually. It was really cool; it felt like a TV drama.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Astro7x posted:

Bo Dallas and Big E Langston in NXT did this.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
God Damien Sandow's gimmick of wearing dumb costumes and just rolling with it is the best. :allears:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I wonder if creative is telling Damien to wear costumes or if they told him to do Magneto and he's just been rolling with it since

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I guess if they're determined to job him into the ground for...reasons, he might as well have fun with it. See 3MB.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Revenant Threshold posted:

Hey, the same goes for Stephanie, too!

Yeah but that was after surgery.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

IcePhoenix posted:

Yeah but that was after surgery.

To be fair, she only asked the plastic surgeon for ones that were handful sized.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

God Damien Sandow's gimmick of wearing dumb costumes and just rolling with it is the best. :allears:

I barely caught the entrance, but did Sandow do a little tease of Punk's entrance pose?

E: giffed it.

The337th fucked around with this message at 04:31 on May 28, 2014

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

The337th posted:

I barely caught the entrance, but did Sandow do a little tease of Punk's entrance pose?

I think it's a coincidence. He was imitating a hunter checking footprints to see if they were fresh, I believe.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Ooh, someone hopped the barrier and ran at the Shield during the Smackdown taping today but I can't find any video.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Luigi Thirty posted:

Ooh, someone hopped the barrier and ran at the Shield during the Smackdown taping today but I can't find any video.

YouTube has removed all of them. You REALLY don't want to know what Dean did.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

BRAZZERS

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

I haven't wanted to know something this much in quite a while.
I'm going to try and find out what the Tittymaster did now.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Sweeney Tom posted:

Zoomed-in contract from last night

I like to imagine that the guy in the prop department does things like this all the time in an attempt to make people corpse should they happen to look at the contract on camera.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Chokes McGee posted:

You'll never BELIEVE what this Shield man did. Smackdown watchers HATE him!

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

No, really. I want to know :allears:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Aurain posted:

I haven't wanted to know something this much in quite a while.
I'm going to try and find out what the Tittymaster did now.

Where does that nickname come from? I'd... rather not google it.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

the_american_dream posted:

You'll have to ask Dean Ambrose himself, he wrote it on his wrist tape.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

the_american_dream posted:

I'm not sure if it predates this at all, but...

e: ^^^ there you go.
He's the best. :allears:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Word has it that there was an amazing dark match on Main Event between Dolph Ziggler and Sami Zayn

I hope some iPhone footage of that hits the internet

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Hey remember that one week where the shield came out in paintball masks? good times.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Where does Brad Maddox go from here?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Your Friend posted:

Shane Douglas' manager at Target.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO
Question:
What was the last PPV the WWE's top title was not defended or competed for in a vacant title tournament?

I don't know the answer, curious mostly.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Your Friend posted:

We never did find out who Mr. America was.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

Question:
What was the last PPV the WWE's top title was not defended or competed for in a vacant title tournament?

I don't know the answer, curious mostly.
TLC 2012. CM Punk was injured. The main event was Cena/Ziggler for Ziggler's Money in the Bank contract.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Daniel Bryan posted:

TLC 2012. CM Punk was injured. The main event was Cena/Ziggler for Ziggler's Money in the Bank contract.

That was also The Shield's debut six man, which we wouldn't have gotten had Punk not been injured and it was about a billion times better than Punk/Ryback for the title in a TLC match would've been, which was the original plan.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO
Thanks guys

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Has the Raw rating been announced yet? Usually it's out by now, but Wrestling Observer doesn't have it.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Meat Recital posted:

Has the Raw rating been announced yet? Usually it's out by now, but Wrestling Observer doesn't have it.

Usually Mondays aren't holidays.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That was also The Shield's debut six man, which we wouldn't have gotten had Punk not been injured and it was about a billion times better than Punk/Ryback for the title in a TLC match would've been, which was the original plan.

We got the Punk/Ryback TLC match a few weeks later and it was really good. The Shield match obviously outclassed it but the TLC match on Raw was really fun.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Deadpool posted:

Usually Mondays aren't holidays.

Silly Americans.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Daniel Bryan posted:

what were the events that lead up to that match? usually when you've got an up and coming mid card heel versus the main evener babyface the heel is coming for something the baby face has, not the other way around.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
AJ was the centerpiece. They teased a Cena/AJ romance and then she turned on Cena during the match to help Ziggler win.

Vicki Guerrero was the "managing supervisor" of Raw following AJ's dismissal as GM and did face things once in a while and made the stip to punish Ziggler.

Also here is a great Alicia Fox video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu42kLs7rEU&sns=tw

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 20:44 on May 28, 2014

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

John Cena is that bully in middle school who's parents think he is perfect and could never do wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgRH-4LmUMg

• Locked thread