Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
So this seems like an appropriate time to ask for reasons completely and totally unrelated to this farce of vote: Ben Has Tiny Weenus--what is or what are a few of your most surprising/ridiculous votes through the life of the tournament? Like who did you expect to get stomped that somehow pulled out a win?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.

Grittybeard posted:

So this seems like an appropriate time to ask for reasons completely and totally unrelated to this farce of vote: Ben Has Tiny Weenus--what is or what are a few of your most surprising/ridiculous votes through the life of the tournament? Like who did you expect to get stomped that somehow pulled out a win?

I think that the 8th circuit court of appeals winning in season two was dumb as hell. I think it was mostly NFL fans gettin mad about Jim Tressell taking down Goodell and people putting their political views (even though I agree with most of those views) above true douchitude.

Last year, Saban over Replacement Refs shocked me. Also in that season, I was surprised that Petrino didn't make the finals. Ray Lewis was an awful douche, but Petrino was my pick to take the tourney. Looking back, the whole final four had baggage from years past that worked in their favor.

GenHavoc
Jul 19, 2006

Vive L'Empreur!
Vive La Surcouf!
And here I thought this was a tournament about douchebaggery, not homerism. How dare Colin Kaepernick play for San Francisco, that's worse than rape, right?

gently caress that. Jameis Winston raped a girl, got away with it, then stole a bunch of crab legs for reasons I can't understand to this day. How in hell this is even a contest I can't even figure.

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

GenHavoc posted:

gently caress that. Jameis Winston raped a girl, got away with it, then stole a bunch of crab legs for reasons I can't understand to this day. How in hell this is even a contest I can't even figure.
What he said. Jameis Winston needed a bailout from the Tallahassee Police Department and then the whole crab leg thing happened. Kaepernick's only crime is getting the media to write stupid stories.

I mean, I'm totally okay with Ray Rice blowing him out of the water next round, but let's get there first.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Man to be totally honest Colin Kaepernick annoys the everloving crap outta me, ugh.

Jameis Winston

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
Winston

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Incoherence posted:

What he said. Jameis Winston needed a bailout from the Tallahassee Police Department and then the whole crab leg thing happened. Kaepernick's only crime is getting the media to write stupid stories.

I mean, I'm totally okay with Ray Rice blowing him out of the water next round, but let's get there first.

Seriously, what are you people thinking. Jameis Winston .

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Mooseontheloose posted:

Seriously, what are you people thinking. Jameis Winston .

gently caress the Tallahassee Police Department forever and ever god bless

Winston my quarterback for being benefited by the Tallahassee Police Department, gently caress them forever and ever

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Holy gently caress 49ers and Seahawks fans get over yourselves.

Jameis Winston and it's not even close. Get out of here with this nonsense.

Gnarly Bae Jepsen
Jul 12, 2007

Manic Pixie Dick Girl

I don't like Kaep, but my dislike is completely irrational and I assume it's only because I don't like the 9ers.

Jameis Winston is objectively a douche.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Famous Winston for being a loveable goofball throughout the season and making me like him then have it come out that he's (probably) an awful person

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
Jameis Winston because there is no way a rapist who gets let off by the police gets to walk on this one. Douche.

Kaep isn't even close by comparison.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Jameis Winston. Please stop making dumb homer votes and vote for the real douche. This is supposed to be a demeritocracy, not a fan base wiener wiggling.

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
Seahawks fans please have the courtesy to save your homer votes until after the result is a foregone conclusion

Infamous Jameis

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Why is Kaepernick even on here? Jameis Winston for possibly being a rapist and stealing king crab legs.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
As a 12th man, it is my duty to vote for rape. Wait, that didn't sound right. Nor does this douchebag's first name: Jameis Winston

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Jameis Winston and it's not close

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Jameis Winston
forever and ever.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Winston
Because Sammy the Turtle is awesome.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Jameis Winston, because no means no except in college football apparently.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Jameis Winston because:
a) rape
b) Florida
c) theft
d) Seahawks fans

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

tarbrush posted:

Jameis Winston because:
a) rape
b) Florida
c) theft
d) Seahawks fans

Jameis Winston for pretty much all these reasons.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Colin Kaepernick is a douche, I guess. He is society's daughter's boyfriend with a motorcycle and a lot of tats, so Society is a huge jerk to him whenever he rings the doorbell.

Jameis Winston is probably a rapist, and he's going to skate... so what does he do? Lay low? Naw, gently caress that, "I'm gonna shoplift loving crab legs." Good idea, Winny, prove to everyone how you believe the law will let you get away with anything.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

While this definitely starts to straddle the line between evil and douche, gonna go with Jameis Winston because while he may be evil, he's definitely a douche.

Colin Kaepernick is just a goof, ain't nothin wrong with that.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
winston

hmm yes the city that's 3/4s white thinks it's funny to be ironically racist

if i was a colour it would be surprised

Vhadka
Apr 30, 2009

Jameis Winston, and it isn't even close. Not sure how anyone could possibly vote for Kaep in this match. Not like either one has a chance of getting past Ray Rice though.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Ray Rice was a 3 seed even before he made his wife apologize for getting in the way of his fist. I don't even think Incognito's going to take him down.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

12th man is going to win the whole thing, because 12th men are proving at every opportunity why the 12th man is such a gigantic loving douche.

Winston, because not only is he probably a rapist, but kaep is not only not a douche, he's actually an admirable person.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Kaep is a likable quarterback with giant legs and a preternatural ability to run read-option offenses that he learned at Nevada, a team I was quite pleased to see in the flesh when they came to Mizzou.

Jameis Winston raped a woman and all he got for it was the Heisman, a crystal football and crabs.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Jameis Winston because

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
gently caress you Jameis Winston.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

gently caress you Jameis Winston.

Same ol sorry rear end Rams :mad:

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Chichevache posted:

Same ol sorry rear end Rams :mad:

I like keeping things consistent.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Kaep gets my vote since he looks like a dude i used to buy weed from and that guy shorted me once.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Sour Diesel posted:

Kaep gets my vote since he looks like a dude i used to buy weed from and that guy shorted me once.

This guy gets it. Let your petty nonsense come before rational thought. That's what it means to be a fan.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
The answer is obviously Jameis Winston and maybe I didn't get the memo but Kaep has done pretty much nothing doucheworthy except for being the QB for a division rival and giving Packers fans nightmares winning playoff games.

Leperflesh posted:

12th man is going to win the whole thing, because 12th men are proving at every opportunity why the 12th man is such a gigantic loving douche.

Seriously, some of this is getting beyond the pale :stare:

Manoueverable fucked around with this message at 00:25 on May 29, 2014

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Jameis Winston

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
In light of new events, can we substitute Miami Dolphins Front Office for Jeff Ireland?

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.

swickles posted:

In light of new events, can we substitute Miami Dolphins Front Office for Jeff Ireland?

Those events are?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

swickles posted:

My first thought:

Oh god what have they done now.

Then I realised/hoped you were talking about bullying.

• Locked thread