Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

fiery_valkyrie (2): Pander, Hal Incandenza
Hal Incandenza (1): Slightly Toasted
Sandwolf (0): Pander, Pander

Not Voting (4): Ardulac, fiery_valkyrie, Sandwolf, Tremendous Taste

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 28th, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 16 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Well then

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

i fuckin asked you suspicious slants what your roles were and you were all LA LA LA LA LA.

sandwolf's the worst, really, he has no fukcin excuse for this.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I honestly believe sandwolf is 3p and I want him dead but if he's not scum it's inappropriate to do it now

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

"There is a difference between fear and caution."
F_V, are you even around? Do you have anything to claim?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

she claimed single use vig.

I still kinda like you for scum too ard, a bit, cause I could see merk hard bus you D2 to set himself up as captain awesome if it worked out like that.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tremendous Taste posted:

I honestly believe sandwolf is 3p and I want him dead but if he's not scum it's inappropriate to do it now

When would be the right time??

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Everyone knows my role already. I'm a Puritan with a one shot vig.

I don't even have a name. I asked wins to make me one of the guys with the funny hats and "Puritan" was all I got.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Tomorrow'd be better to go after 3P if there is one. The shifty gooks may end up killing the fuckin jewish cabalmembers instead of us good folk.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pander posted:

Tomorrow'd be better to go after 3P if there is one. The shifty gooks may end up killing the fuckin jewish cabalmembers instead of us good folk.

this minus racism

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

there is no good time to go after 3p if we have scums and are reasonably sure who they are it is wasteful

I would rather end the game myself if we have the option

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

WE HAVE LIKE HALF AN HOUR YOU DUMBSHITES

WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKIN ALLERGIEC TO VOTING?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote hal

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

Pander posted:

WE HAVE LIKE HALF AN HOUR YOU DUMBSHITES

WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKIN ALLERGIEC TO VOTING?
Voyeurism?

##Vote F_V for failing to place a vote even when she is herself a lynch leader.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I'll hammer if I have to but I like the hal vote alot better

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Ardulac posted:

Voyeurism?

##Vote F_V for failing to place a vote even when she is herself a lynch leader.

So you're voting me because I'm at work and checking the thread periodically? That's completely stupid.

I'm not the scum and I'm certainly not going to vote for myself.

##vote Hal

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

fiery_valkyrie posted:

So you're voting me because I'm at work and checking the thread periodically? That's completely stupid.

##vote Hal

why dontcha have any reads at all about who is scum, huh?

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

Slightly Toasted posted:

I'll hammer if I have to but I like the hal vote alot better
I'm going to feel like an idiot if I'm wrong about Hal, but I really think the case on F_V is better and the fact that her posting's dropped off as people suspected her more makes me think she is just scared Scum at this point (Seriously, she has about the same number of posts as some of the rest of us, but hers are way more tilted towards the first Day or two). That and the not voting even when her lynch is this likely.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

##vote Hal
You'd been less active recently, and it seems like conservative Scum behavior. Not voting someone just drove that point home for me.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Pander posted:

why dontcha have any reads at all about who is scum, huh?

I do. I posted them last night.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I do. I posted them last night.
Those read like excuses for future behavior rather than actual cases. "Here is why I'd be willing to vote more than half of the remaining players."

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ardulac posted:

I'm going to feel like an idiot if I'm wrong about Hal, but I really think the case on F_V is better and the fact that her posting's dropped off as people suspected her more makes me think she is just scared Scum at this point (Seriously, she has about the same number of posts as some of the rest of us, but hers are way more tilted towards the first Day or two). That and the not voting even when her lynch is this likely.

You'd been less active recently, and it seems like conservative Scum behavior. Not voting someone just drove that point home for me.

You were the one that specifically said not to vote straight away unless we were certain. Last night I said the people I'd vote were ST, Hal or you and maybe Sandwolf. I've been on and put of the thread today because I'm at work and I had meetings.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I wont vote Pander today. Not that anyone is talking about lynching him but he's the only person I feel confident is town. I dont understand the Pander/TT stuff exactly, but if Pander is confident in TT I wont vote him either.

Otherwise, I'd vote any of the other 4, although I'd put Sandwolf as my least likely to vote in that list. I think he is 3P, but since it doesn't seem to be hurting town I dont see any benefit to voting him.

I think ST's ecco cop actions and result are suspicious. Pander and tearshed seemed like no-brainer town players and chosing them to cop actually left us with a wider pool of potential scum than if he'd chosen 3 other players. Also, since I believe Sandwolf is 3P I am not convinced he actually had an ecco cop to use.

Hal hasn't contributed much. His scum hunting seems pretty low effort and he doesn't seem to put a lot of effort into persuading people on the merit of his cases. Since CE was town and Pander is likely town, and they both appeared to be using Hal does that mean they could have blocked each other? Like, the nights CE was roleblocked (instead of doing the roleblocking), was Pander drinking him those nights?

I think Ardulac is a lynchbomb. Him being ok with his own lynch early in the game, especially when it was the opposing lynch to merk, who was the godfather, concerns me. I dont see that as an attitude a town player would have.

I'll be on my phone around deadline tomorrow so I will be able to vote then.
Here is the post in question for anyone who is curious.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ardulac posted:

Those read like excuses for future behavior rather than actual cases. "Here is why I'd be willing to vote more than half of the remaining players."

Whoever is scum is in those 4. I'm confident of that. Do I know which ones for certain? No. This game has been confusing as gently caress.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

so ST

you think me you and sandy are all town right?

sooo

that means out of f_v, hal, ard, and TT there's probably 3 bad guys. 3 of 4.

so what baout F_V says she's probably teh one? I get your hal read, he's a scummy guido gently caress base don his merk no-vote alone, but what else about vf-v makes you not vot her?

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

fiery_valkyrie posted:

You were the one that specifically said not to vote straight away unless we were certain. Last night I said the people I'd vote were ST, Hal or you and maybe Sandwolf. I've been on and put of the thread today because I'm at work and I had meetings.
There is a difference between avoiding jumping the gun on voting and giving no meaningful opinions.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Whoever is scum is in those 4. I'm confident of that. Do I know which ones for certain? No. This game has been confusing as gently caress.
I can empathize and I'm going to feel like a dick if you flip Town, but giving vague passing explanations for why you'd vote anyone who can't be nearly guaranteed to be ruled out is lazy. I mean you literally cased more than half of the remaining players without making a strong case on any of them.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

ST, can you drop the hammer? I'd like to go for a walk, but I don't want to leave if I could just switch my vote to avoid a no lynch.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

4 minutes left.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

yeah sorry got distracted

I figure we've got this locked down even if she is town ##vote fiery

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: fiery_valkyrie, we hardly knew ye :(

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

fiery_valkyrie (4): Pander, Hal Incandenza, Ardulac, Slightly Toasted
Hal Incandenza (2): Slightly Toasted, Tremendous Taste, fiery_valkyrie, Slightly Toasted
Sandwolf (0): Pander, Pander

Not Voting (1): Sandwolf

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 28th, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

fiery_valkyrie, Puritan (one shot Witch Hunter), Person, Mafia has been hanged.

No flavor because I'm half asleep. Please get your night actions in.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Hungover from celebrating the success of the previous day, the townsfolk rose to find another mangled body. This time it was a Tory from Upper Canada who was obviously assisting the British. Perhaps the revolution was not yet over?

Slightly Toasted, Tory Spymaster extraordinaire ({Vanilla}/1xEcco Cop), Person, Town has been killed.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (5): Ardulac, Hal Incandenza, Pander, Sandwolf, Slightly Toasted

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 31st, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Ignore the previous, I misclicked when making ST dead.

Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (5): Ardulac, Hal Incandenza, Pander, Sandwolf, Tremendous Taste

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 31st, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

So. Interesting. I was actually terrified until the flip that I horribly misjudged everything and that ST/Sandwolf were playing us for fools.

I'm still kinda leery about sandwolf, but now I'm mostly just 'hmmm'.

I've been pretty adamant about TT being towny, but he isn't targeted for the kill ever.

Gonna think.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

wins32767 posted:

Hungover from celebrating the success of the previous day, the townsfolk rose to find another mangled body. This time it was a Tory from Upper Canada who was obviously assisting the British. Perhaps the revolution was not yet over?

Slightly Toasted, Tory Spymaster extraordinaire ({Vanilla}/1xEcco Cop), Person, Town has been killed.

Are Scum just trying to WIFOM us here? It seems really strange to kill ST and officially confirm two people instead of just killing Pander or sandwolf.

I'm feeling the TT lynch. Do we have any idea where that single extra kill came from?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf can verify I didn't do the kill, he got my gift.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

So you're an inventor that can also use your own items, TT?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pander posted:

So you're an inventor that can also use your own items, TT?

Tremendous Taste posted:

Ok.

I'm a wealthy merchant/socialite based loosely upon my own ancestor. I have a storehouse full of items, at the start I had to choose which to keep and which I can only give away. I used a rolecop on you D1 (tried to get your attention with the sandwich mention), held onto a passive one-shot BP, and I'm going to give someone a gift tonight to verify this claim. You can understand based on your role, especially the PR bit, why I'd be suspicious, no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Not that anything's pressing, but I'm going to exercise for a while.

• Locked thread