Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Something hit me the other night. There was the sisterrape scene with Jaime and Cercei, and it didn't really serve as a big character development moment (or didn't seem to try to,) or catalyze anything. She's probably pregnant from that. Those two are pretty fertile together and pregnancy would do interesting things to the story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot

Mescal posted:

Something hit me the other night. There was the sisterrape scene with Jaime and Cercei, and it didn't really serve as a big character development moment (or didn't seem to try to,) or catalyze anything. She's probably pregnant from that. Those two are pretty fertile together and pregnancy would do interesting things to the story.

That's because the show people are so used to writing gross sex that they didn't know they were shooting a rape, so there's no way there can be fallout.

Cersei is far too smart to get pregnant while she's not married. You'll notice she's friends with the Grand Maester AND that ex-maester Jaime brought.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Bobo the Red posted:

You'll notice she's friends with the Grand Maester
Not so much anymore, but it's true she likes the new guy.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Ballz posted:

Maybe he did just that! :pray:

Yeah I liked that guy. I mean he was getting paid to teach her but outside of her family he was a pretty loyal friend, especially considering friendship in KL is a dangerous rear end game. Plus he sure as hell didn't have to save her. The only thing that would piss me off if he came back is that we haven't been watching his adventures instead of some more boring filler.

Lycus posted:

Not so much anymore, but it's true she likes the new guy.

Maybe she likes getting finger blasted with robot arms who knows the woman is loving bonkers.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Mescal posted:

Oh please, everyone knows rape can't lead to pregnancy.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Well, I mean from the Christian Republican point of view it's true. Everybody knows little boys can't have babies.

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"

Mescal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jphByosRgh0&t=163s

That ain't nothing.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Maybe Jamie had one of them funky washed out sheepskin condoms from Mole's Town

Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot

God, she's the worst

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen
I really hope they bring back Gendry at some point. :(

rypakal
Oct 31, 2012

He also cooks the food of his people

bUm posted:

but then got pissed at even a slight mention of the books

Nevermind how upsetting mentioning the books is when people literally ask questions about them/only answerable with them.

I am now thoroughly convinced that I was wrong; as wrong as I was when thinking historical tidbits you'd only know from reading the books might be interesting to show viewers.

I'm going to just hope you're new here, and not completely loving retarded. Because this has been a rule for seasons, and "read the loving OP" is the rule all over SA.

You don't get to pretend to feign surprise if you're not new here, and you apparently need to lurk more if you are.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?

bUm posted:

Thread turned south after the episode excitement/interest/humor died and it got super-spergy anyway... but then got pissed at even a slight mention of the books, even if it's literally pre-story stuff that the show also considers canon. Nevermind how upsetting mentioning the books is when people literally ask questions about them/only answerable with them.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
This thread is like a faded memory of itself.

agarjogger
May 16, 2011
If you guys are looking for something like game of thrones but better and funded by viewers like you, you should check out downtown abbey.

TITY BOI
Apr 4, 2008

A REAL HUMAN BEING
AND A REAL TITY BOI

agarjogger posted:

If you guys are looking for something like game of thrones but better and funded by viewers like you, you should check out downtown abbey.

Sounds good, is it anything like Downton Abbey?

bondetamp
Aug 8, 2011

Could you have been born, Richardson? And not egg-hatched as I've always assumed? Did your mother hover over you, snaggle-toothed and doting as you now hover over me?

TITY BOI posted:

Sounds good, is it anything like Downton Abbey?

More stabbings, I would think.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

rejutka posted:

This thread is like a faded memory of itself.

Isnt it time for the 408 thread?

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

No More Heroes posted:

Isnt it time for the 408 thread?

Yes please

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

TunaSled posted:

Yes please

I will again put in the request for as the thread icon in honor of The Mountain versus The Red Viper extreme rules Hell in a Cell match.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

:golfclap:

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Putting the finishing touches on it, I'll have it up in a bit.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

You loving idiot

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Beeswax posted:

You loving idiot

Man, I'm glad that was settled. I wasn't too sure, but now I think I can finally check that off the list.

So does Oberyon fight with little daggers or will he have like a katana or something? Maybe a sexy whip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Whelp, now's a good time as any to shut this down.

New thread here

• Locked thread