Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Otto Skorzeny posted:

Eddie Slovik, 1945

after reading the wiki article on that dude, i fully support that execution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Gen. Dempsey is saying that Bergdahl might still be charged wit desertion, and is brushing aside the suggestion that he would promoted to E-6. He's saying perfectly level headed things about the case, hopefully he actually means them.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Jun 4, 2014

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

That guy was grade-A retard.

Telling everyone you bump into that going to prison would be better than staying with your unit is just begging them to throw something worse at you. It's telling the judges straight up "the sentence you have in mind for me is not harsh enough to punish me for my crime." He might as well have shot himself for all the opportunities he had at amnesty.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Otto Skorzeny posted:

Eddie Slovik, 1945

:laffo: dude was a loving idiot

"They're not shooting me for deserting, they're shooting me for being an ex-con"

They literally begged him to reconsider, multiple times :pwn:

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Smashurbanipal posted:

Well I can guess you can really consider Karma to be a total bitch cause those guys now get to livedie like this: :nws: https://ia801509.us.archive.org/18/items/al_saleel_4/SaleelSawarim.mp4 :nws:

Pretty sure that being sahwa right now is seriously lose/lose.

What the hell is this video exactly, is it some kind of recruitment piece? Or just "this week in state sanctioned executing teenage boys and decapitating old men"? loving don't get it. Glass all those faggots. Glass everything. Form a volunteer force devoted to skullfucking everywhere with a Shah. Namaste.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

maffew buildings posted:

What the hell is this video exactly, is it some kind of recruitment piece? Or just "this week in state sanctioned executing teenage boys and decapitating old men"? loving don't get it. Glass all those faggots. Glass everything. Form a volunteer force devoted to skullfucking everywhere with a Shah. Namaste.

Total recruitment piece, hence all the shots of dudes holding up their passports and then destroying them. They're there for the duration, and you should totally come join them because you get to do badass poo poo like drive-bys on SUVs and executing kafirs.

None of that is state sanctioned, the idiots they're killing are the ones working for the (Iraqi) state.

Also watching it again, there's a pretty sweet satchel charge toss at 55:27.

Totally unrelated, apparently we're now also pivoting to Europe.

U.S. foreign policy: it's unresourced and completely pointless pivots all the way down.

And we handed over the keys to Manas today, last plane is gonna be wheels up by the end of the week. That place was a drat ghost town when I passed through in December, I think we were some of the last folks to rotate out of country through there.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Man those haji kids get way better study abroad, I didn't get to murder anyone

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

iyaayas01 posted:

Total recruitment piece, hence all the shots of dudes holding up their passports and then destroying them. They're there for the duration, and you should totally come join them because you get to do badass poo poo like drive-bys on SUVs and executing kafirs.

None of that is state sanctioned, the idiots they're killing are the ones working for the (Iraqi) state.

Also watching it again, there's a pretty sweet satchel charge toss at 55:27.

Totally unrelated, apparently we're now also pivoting to Europe.

U.S. foreign policy: it's unresourced and completely pointless pivots all the way down.

And we handed over the keys to Manas today, last plane is gonna be wheels up by the end of the week. That place was a drat ghost town when I passed through in December, I think we were some of the last folks to rotate out of country through there.

How the gently caress do you pivot to Europe and Asia at the same time, especially while drawing down manning and funding?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDgAyAcjUZ4

The wording is different now, but lol its still true.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

orange juche posted:

How the gently caress do you pivot to Europe and Asia at the same time, especially while drawing down manning and funding?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDgAyAcjUZ4

The wording is different now, but lol its still true.

Magic!

Yeah apparently he's going to ask for $1B in increased rotations to the Eastern front of NATO and a bunch of money for training the Ukrainian, Moldovan, and Georgian militaries, but it somehow won't come at the expense of any other defense priority. Not sure how that works. Also lol at doing this unilaterally and yet again having the rest of NATO fail to do a goddamned thing.

I do believe that this won't impact the Pacific Pivot though, because it's impossible to impact something that never existed in the first place.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
I know this is a good bit apples and oranges, but 'increased participation in exercises, US military planners etc' is pretty much what the pictures thread is bitching failed so miserably at shaping up the IA / ANA.

Also apples and oranges but I can never hear 'we're sending in US mil advisors, and noone else I swear' without immediately thinking Vietnam, and I know a ton of Obama supporters of a certain age do the same

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Europe is probably the only place where a plan like that is useful, actually.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Let's be honest plans like that can work when your working with right and proper people and not a bunch of savages who were dumb enough to stick around even after the Jews left and then had to come back because yeah Europe didn't wanna challa back at the Hebrew boys.

These butt loving sons of Soddom are at best savages and at worst savages that need to be killed expediently. But savages all the loving same.

Your average Arab is barely human in the most basic of ways, and is really just as I said before, a descendent of the laziest monkeys that left Africa. I'm not talking they're like let's go study in Hawaii and then bag a corn husker girl and smoke out on our way back to Africa good luck getting that check baby girl.. I'm talking actual loving Abu the monkey in Alladin. You know that you and your kind are hosed as a people when your last positive portrayal was a pre-CGI Disney cartoon, and an entire generation of kids is raised to think your all just harmless swarthy scamps. And them little abu's was and then we had this brilliant loving idea.. Let's take our huge giant dick out and kill in one hit the biggest baddest gorilla in this petting zoo of unevolved monkeys. But then instead of loving dropping the mic at mission accomplished and droning and tomahawking would be king makers we decide we're gonna get naked and cuddle the loving monkeys until they learn to be like loving people.

I swear to god it's like Cheney and Rumsfeld were doing rail after rail of coke off of that jungle monkey bitch condi's rear end in a top hat while Colin Powell rubbed Lubriderm into is ankles and elbows to keep the ash at bay while the two biggest stock holders in Halliburton went family style and wolf pack on his secret nigress cuck lover. And that's how we got the loving Iraq thing.

So we were hosed from the word go gents, a bunch of unironic hitler youth, hipsters, and gender queers fighting for our war of conquest and glory in a loving literal kingdom being buried by the shifting goddamn sands I swear to god at least when we went to Vietnam we brought back tons of slope and Thai pussy what did this poo poo get?

It got Petraeuses' dick sucked while he was proclaimed the king of COIN and his biographer and subordinate was literally swallowing his semen while he and his groupies just hosed off an entire war effort they brought over from their great goddamn strategic execution of the night that the nigress cuck got hollowed out in the OEOB to mudvayne and Johnny cash dub step with lots of coke. That was this dudes qualifications to lead the afghan effort. He was the last cuck holding a hard dick willing to lick Arab and or African cream pie up at the red roof inn that evening. Or put another way, we hosed it up in Iraq and brought that renewed vigor for loving it all away fully to bear on the mud hut people of Afghanistan.

What a goddamn glorious time to be alive chaps.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jun 4, 2014

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

We've reached peak shim

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Obama Africanus posted:

Let's be honest plans like that can work when your working with right and proper people and not a bunch of savages who were dumb enough to stick around even after the Jews left and then had to come back because yeah Europe didn't wanna challa back at the Hebrew boys.

These butt loving sons of Soddom are at best savages and at worst savages that need to be killed expediently. But savages all the loving same.

Your average Arab is barely human in the most basic of ways, and is really just as I said before, a descendent of the laziest monkeys that left Africa. I'm not talking they're like let's go study in Hawaii and then bag a corn husker girl and smoke out on our way back to Africa good luck getting that check baby girl.. I'm talking actual loving Abu the monkey in Alladin. You know that you and your kind are hosed as a people when your last positive portrayal was a pre-CGI Disney cartoon, and an entire generation of kids is raised to think your all just harmless swarthy scamps. And them little abu's was and then we had this brilliant loving idea.. Let's take our huge giant dick out and kill in one hit the biggest baddest gorilla in this petting zoo of unevolved monkeys. But then instead of loving dropping the mic at mission accomplished and droning and tomahawking would be king makers we decide we're gonna get naked and cuddle the loving monkeys until they learn to be like loving people.

I swear to god it's like Cheney and Rumsfeld were doing rail after rail of coke off of that jungle monkey bitch condi's rear end in a top hat while Colin Powell rubbed Lubriderm into is ankles and elbows to keep the ash at bay while the two biggest stock holders in Halliburton went family style and wolf pack on his secret nigress cuck lover. And that's how we got the loving Iraq thing.

So we were hosed from the word go gents, a bunch of unironic hitler youth, hipsters, and gender queers fighting for our war of conquest and glory in a loving literal kingdom being buried by the shifting goddamn sands I swear to god at least when we went to Vietnam we brought back tons of slope and Thai pussy what did this poo poo get?

It got Petraeuses' dick sucked while he was proclaimed the king of COIN and his biographer and subordinate was literally swallowing his semen while he and his groupies just hosed off an entire war effort they brought over from their great goddamn strategic execution of the night that the nigress cuck got hollowed out in the OEOB to mudvayne and Johnny cash dub step with lots of coke. That was this dudes qualifications to lead the afghan effort. He was the last cuck holding a hard dick willing to lick Arab and or African cream pie up at the red roof inn that evening. Or put another way, we hosed it up in Iraq and brought that renewed vigor for loving it all away fully to bear on the mud hut people of Afghanistan.

What a goddamn glorious time to be alive chaps.

lmbo

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Honestly. The real problem is we didn't turn Iraq into the gulf of Iraq in 91, then tell the rest of the world that after outspending the Russians on weapons development we have a surplus and we are just it itching to clean out the warehouse. Then for shits and giggles erase some lovely third world country like France off the face of the planet just to prove we would

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Let's tone down the HILARIOUS racism in the serious thread, thanks!

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Which racially sensitive netizen of SA was concerned with the racist overtones of reality and real talk? I want to make sort of a list, you see. Not entirely dissimilar from Schindlers, but not exactly the same, either. So, in the spirit of June and GiP's official celebration of the freedom of information can we declare that all GiP reports are available for sharing so we can have a more information open and transparent community?

Just an idea. I know that pigs don't have a lot of those but you guys make great cured meat, have a corkscrew wiener AND tail, and you're capable of 40 minute seizure like orgasms. That's pretty nifty for you. Good for you, pig. But.. That'll do, pig. That'll do.

;)

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Whoever did it, pro thread tag change.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Shim, Aladdin had CGI in it. I've watched it enough times to kill a horse thanks to my kids.

Otherwise pro post.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Shim, Aladdin had CGI in it. I've watched it enough times to kill a horse thanks to my kids.

Otherwise pro post.

Way to rub in your non incel status. :rolleyes:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Does calling the French names count as racism?

Or does it still qualify as current events since the entire country of France and half of Canadia are always being a bunch of douchebag fucksticks?

Edit:

Also. 25 years ago today this happened:

Which led to this:

And China's government trying to tell its self none of it ever happened.

Genocide Tendency fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Jun 4, 2014

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008
Taliban released video of the Bergdahl handover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQKd7pYFx5Y

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
They should have just JDAM'd the meeting point and repatriated what was left.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

They should have just JDAM'd the meeting point and repatriated what was left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7tG7keSe-0
I think a MOAB would have worked better tbh, JDAM might have left some pieces.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Jun 4, 2014

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Genocide Tendency posted:

Does calling the French names count as racism?

Or does it still qualify as current events since the entire country of France and half of Canadia are always being a bunch of douchebag fucksticks?

Edit:

Which led to this:

It's been overshadowed by Killdozer day.

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Genocide Tendency posted:

Which led to this:

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

I have never seen that view*...amazing.

*Neither have any Chinese citizens.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Was the purpose of them being in single file just for quick transport to an area, cause otherwise it reminds me of Syrian Tank Doctrine...and if I remember correctly people in the square and area did take out APCs and some tanks too.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

gfanikf posted:

Was the purpose of them being in single file just for quick transport to an area, cause otherwise it reminds me of Syrian Tank Doctrine...and if I remember correctly people in the square and area did take out APCs and some tanks too.

Makes the A-10 pilots' jobs little bit easier

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Slanteyed raiders always drive singe file, to hide their numbers.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Does that make Chesty Puller Obi-Wan?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
They have enhanced optics on the front tank, the Chinese tank drivers all have slitty eyes so they have to follow the tank in front like Barry White with a guide dog (RIP)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

They have enhanced optics on the front tank, the Chinese tank drivers all have slitty eyes so they have to follow the tank in front like Barry White with a guide dog (RIP)

Barry White wasn't blind, you're thinking of Ray Charles

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

That's still the bravest thing that I've ever seen anyone do.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Barry White wasn't blind, you're thinking of Ray Charles

Stevie Wonder would like a word with you.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Stevie Wonder would like a word with you.

Stevie Wonder just wanted to be Ray Charles so bad he didn't pay attention in shop class, son

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
gently caress, now I remember, he was just fat wasn't he. I hang my head in shame.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Stevie Wonder just wanted to be Ray Charles so bad he didn't pay attention in shop class, son

Don't care. Stevie Wonder brought us Superstition and the best bass line ever devised.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

JSARSOM posted:

Taliban released video of the Bergdahl handover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Don't care. Stevie Wonder brought us Superstition and the best bass line ever devised.

Truth right here.

• Locked thread