Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yuriy posted:

I'm not reviving the Bray is fat thing but yea, being surprised about Kevin Steen while Bray Wyatt has/(had?) a program with John Cena is a little dumb

Bray Watt doesn't have a huge visible gut. Wait aren't you the guy who sperged out hardcore before over Wyatt being a big fat sack of poo poo and your inability to accept anyone other than chiselled adonis' as WWE Superstars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Bobtista posted:

Bray Watt doesn't have a huge visible gut. Wait aren't you the guy who sperged out hardcore before over Wyatt being a big fat sack of poo poo and your inability to accept anyone other than chiselled adonis' as WWE Superstars?

Have you seen Steen lately? He's been getting in decent shape (for Steen)

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Coconono tweeted this to Samoa Joe:

Samoa Joe found Karma Tornado talking about making it, presumably by searching his own name:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

MassRafTer posted:

You should watch ROH TV then he's on most weeks!

What channel is ROH tv on? I haven't watched ROH in a long time honestly.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

The_Rob posted:

Depends on where you live. You can check here: http://www.rohwrestling.com/tv/listings

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

The_Rob posted:

It might not be in your area but they put up every episode on their website.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I love Chris Hero and I wish he found huge success in WWE but I'm also glad that he got released so he could add star power to a thin indie scene and also have great matches with today's indie stars instead of wasting away unseen in developmental

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

triplexpac posted:

Have you seen Steen lately? He's been getting in decent shape (for Steen)

Last I saw of him was at DDT4 and he was still looking chunky. I did just check out the preview for thee latest PWG show and yeah, he's looking positively svelte (For Steen).

Like I said I love his work and if anyone deserves WWE money for being a wrestler it's him, I just picture him passing Vince in the hall backstage and Vince asking someone why a member of the road crew is wearing a singlet and then Steen ends up straight back on the indies.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jun 4, 2014

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

steen has done the weight loss thing a few times and it never sticks. hopefully WWE is what he needs to keep up with it

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

bobkatt013 posted:

It might not be in your area but they put up every episode on their website.

Yeah I live in California so it looks like its not there. Nice to know they put it on their website though.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

rovert posted:

Not true he is the one who jumps on me. I don't mind being corrected just his attitude is bizarrely OTT. Much rather

You're a loving weirdo.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

TheJoker138 posted:

You're a loving weirdo.

But I don't time travel. That's the important thing.

Bard Maddox posted:

I love Chris Hero and I wish he found huge success in WWE but I'm also glad that he got released so he could add star power to a thin indie scene and also have great matches with today's indie stars instead of wasting away unseen in developmental

I think so too. He probably will end up as a guy who teaches a tonne of really successful wrestlers too.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

TheJoker138 posted:

You're a loving weirdo.

glass house

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Bard Maddox posted:

glass house

Oh, I KNOW I'm an rear end in a top hat internet weirdo though. The fact that this guy keeps denying it and getting into the same argument in two different threads is on a whole other level.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

We're all weird in our own ways

Also this thread used to be about twitter a while back

sunsweet posted:

Coconono tweeted this to Samoa Joe:

Samoa Joe found Karma Tornado talking about making it, presumably by searching his own name:

Out of all the guys that should have a sense of humor about their career trajectory

Edit: Apparently he did and people didn't post those responses

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Jun 4, 2014

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

We're all weird in our own ways

Also this thread used to be about twitter a while back

Out of all the guys that should have a sense of humor about their career trajectory

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

btw this was Joe's response to me:

Samoa Joe is really cool and doesn't give a gently caress what any of us think because he is literally being paid.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

coconono posted:

Samoa Joe is really cool and doesn't give a gently caress what any of us think because he is literally being paid.

Hah hah hah I didn't see that. I later got a winky face emoticon from him, which rules.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

coconono posted:

Yup. Figured that out when his response to being kidnapped by Ninjas was "I got a really nice, long vacation out of that."

Samoa Joe is real loving cool.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

To be fair before the followup responses were posted that original screenshot made him look like a grump

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

rovert posted:

Not true he is the one who jumps on me. I don't mind being corrected just his attitude is bizarrely OTT. Much rather

Jumping to your own righteous defense every time someone posts a thing remotely construed as contradictory to you is a great way to become a PSP running joke. See also Inhuman Piece of poo poo, Roided-Up Lunkhead, etc.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

Jumping to your own righteous defense every time someone posts a thing remotely construed as contradictory to you is a great way to become a PSP running joke. See also Inhuman Piece of poo poo, Roided-Up Lunkhead, etc.

It's not wise to troll me is still my favorite.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

"roided-up lunkhead" is the best one because that guy was actually arrested as part of a steroid ring bust

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jokes aside, I just hope I didn't watch a man's posting career end.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

NienNunb posted:

Jokes aside, I just hope I didn't watch a man's posting career end.

this but with beer

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

NienNunb posted:

Jokey jokes aside, I just hope I didn't watch a man's posting career end.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
This thread has become a farm

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Am I the only one who has never found the humor in this "...is a farm" thing?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

Well you see [img]vinceflex.jpg[/img]

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sportsgenius86 posted:

I always liked it when Taz described wrestler's hands as Farm Animal-like

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
Jimmy Jacobs is really really short and sucks at wrestling so he will not be hired like Tyler Black, El Generico, Bryan Danielson, and others who were the opposite of at least one of the two

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Nut Bunnies posted:

Jimmy Jacobs is really really short and sucks at wrestling so he will not be hired like Tyler Black, El Generico, Bryan Danielson, and others who were the opposite of at least one of the two

Look at this terrible opinion, point, then laugh

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

Jumping to your own righteous defense every time someone posts a thing remotely construed as contradictory to you is a great way to become a PSP running joke.

"every time"

Luckily that isn't the case here. It is just with one specific person here, Chief. Pay more attention.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Case in point.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If you don't you should follow this dude on twitter he posts neat stuff and will find us the Hulk Hogan Inflatable Raft.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

MassRafTer posted:

If you don't you should follow this dude on twitter he posts neat stuff and will find us the Hulk Hogan Inflatable Raft.

Oh how I wish this blueprint was on a napkin with the measurements as 9"...

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
Actually, did someone try tweeting that guy about the Hulk Hogan Raft yet?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
When will this guy find the MEAT SHOES?!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Let's not bring drama into every thread.

MassRafTer posted:

Still hasn't hit my ebay watchlist since you guys have discovered it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Man that guy has the best job ever.