Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
...Seth Rollins has betrayed the Shield!
YIKES! :monocle:
WOW! :vince:
BAH GAWD! :bahgawd:
Money money, yeah yeah :snoop:
View Results

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Writer Cath posted:

Their debut and first few beatdowns were freaking radical.

Yeah they created an amazing sense of something new at the time. Yes it was blown spectacularly, but they had a pretty big impact at the time - remember the crowd going insane for John Cena's Team of Stupid loving Idiots charging them in the ring, or the utter devastation of their debut, or even the fun of watching Wade taunt John Cena before that storyline got blown too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah they created an amazing sense of something new at the time. Yes it was blown spectacularly, but they had a pretty big impact at the time - remember the crowd going insane for John Cena's Team of Stupid loving Idiots charging them in the ring, or the utter devestation of their debut, or even the fun of watching Wade taunt John Cena before that storyline got blown too.

:mad: They never blow things right!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Welp, I'm certainly sold on Raw. Wanna see Dean and Roman :allears:

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!

Writer Cath posted:

My avatar still believes.

It does feature the only ones that have had big success since Nexus broke up that aren't Daniel Bryan.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I there's a repeat of that spot from their last match, where Orton set up to do his DDT on Big Show from the top turnbuckle instead of the rope, and Big Show just slid down onto the ground.

It was one of the saddest things I've seen in wrestling.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

Writer Cath posted:

My avatar still believes.

Don't get me wrong I'm still hoping for BNB to declare he has some bad news, followed by "We are One" playing.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
I really hope this doesn't mean that we'll have Rollins, Triple H and Orton vs. Ambrose, Reigns and the Big Show.

:(

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I hope 22 Jump Street is funny and not Hangover 2.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Pariah Rex posted:

Don't get me wrong I'm still hoping for BNB to declare he has some bad news, followed by "We are One" playing.

I... I never knew I wanted that :cry:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm thinking of turning this off and watching Orange is the New Black. Is that smart?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jesus Christ :stare:

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

The best Big Show match was the time he lost to Cody Rhodes by "technical fat".

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Look at all the people looking for The Shield.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Seth saw an opportunity for a 3 on 1 beatdown and he couldn't resist!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The spoiler report was terrible. It clearly said Seth seemed uncomfortable with the heeling, and uh...yeah no.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Triple H's greatest plan: "have Seth attack him too".

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The spoiler report was terrible.

Spoiler reports generally are, because more often than not you're getting one person's opinion of what was good, bad etc and not an objective recounting. When you DO get an objective recounting, it has to ignore things like nuance and characterization because they're so open to interpretation.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

I like that 12 time champion Randy Orton had to be saved by Seth Rollins. Being pared with HHH is going to do wonders for his career. I look forward to top mega heel Seth Rollins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The spoiler report was terrible. It clearly said Seth seemed uncomfortable with the heeling, and uh...yeah no.

Don't interrupt my hope clinging with your logic!

• Locked thread