Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
I really hope this means the YTR-Suzuki feud is over, Sakuraba vs Suzuki is such a better match/feud.

Also I'm happy Taguchi didn't make it through, I'm cool with either Kushida or Ricochet winning, Kushida seems more likely though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

How has the show been so far? About the level of the two previous BOSJ shows on iPPV? Better?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING BULLET CLUB. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Dunbar posted:

How has the show been so far? About the level of the two previous BOSJ shows on iPPV? Better?
the tag matches have been a lot of fun

oatgan fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Jun 8, 2014

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011

oatgan posted:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING BULLET CLUB. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Dunbar posted:

It's been good so far, both the semifinals were kinda nothing matches as you'd expect and the tags have been fine, Kushida v Rico should be great though.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

everyone has such a potty mouth

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
Ricochet!!!

Holy poo poo that was a great match.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

insane

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

Terrific match and a great ending sequence. Guess that means we'll see a lot more of Ricochet in New Japan in the near future, which is fine with me.

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

Oh man, Ricochet/Ibushi is going to be poo poo awesome.

NTRKouhai
Apr 25, 2014

TL Note: Keikaku means Moo
That Main Event was so good even if it got a bit too silly near the end. The fact that WWE had the opportunity to hire Ricochet and didn't capitalize on it is the dumbest thing to me even if they had enough flippy wrestlers.

That said, I can't wait for that amazing match at Dominion.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I fell asleep at intermission and woke up during Ricochet's victory promo before going back to sleep :(

Have to catch up on this, second half sounded fun. Title match at Osaka should be great. Glad they went in a more interesting direction than just giving it to Taguchi as we all half expected.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Ricochet was over as gently caress, I hope they can sign him when his DG contract is up.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Haven't been following this, but what's the deal with alex koslov's constant forfeits?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

NowonSA posted:

Haven't been following this, but what's the deal with alex koslov's constant forfeits?

Injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

NowonSA posted:

Unfortunately, it happens at quite a few BOSJ's where somebody gets injured and has to forfeit their entire block worth of matches.

• Locked thread