Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

Sure Gordon swears a whole lot and is a good yeller, but Taffer has the advantage of his accent and sheer anger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
goku

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Plus Taffer's got that nod thing going, it's weirdly mesmerizing.

Plastic Goldbaby
Sep 8, 2010

Purple horseshoes?
Sure, if they be nailed to a golden horse.
didn't know who taffer was but he sounds like louie anderson when he gets angry lol

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
uh the hulk? hello? hulk would even beat goku no prob

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I dunno, but Taffer's doughy face can probably take a punch far better than Ramsay's

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
the question is who would give a gently caress?

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Ilikedirt posted:

uh the hulk? hello? hulk would even beat goku no prob

wow

mods???

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Cthulu Carl posted:

I dunno, but Taffer's doughy face can probably take a punch far better than Ramsay's

Ex-rugby player vs. some fat gently caress? I'd rather take my chances punching the fat gently caress.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the hulk could prob match gokus strength but goku is a much better dresser

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
Taffer looks like he'd probably have a heart attack whereas Gordon eats right and is fit.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

NiceGuy posted:

I might

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Remember, this is a contest about screaming, not whose fist can turn the other's face into jam first.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

The Casualty posted:

Taffer looks like he'd probably have a heart attack whereas Gordon eats right and is fit.

Raging so hard that you die would win the rage-off imo

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Gordon Ramsay: Quit taffin' about!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Gordon's face looks like hammered poo poo probably from ill-advised raging-off to the wrong people many, many times over the course of his life.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

toby posted:

Raging so hard that you die would win the rage-off imo

You get max points for commitment, for sure.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
They're both faking it for television, but Ramsey is legitimately funnier and could probably lay down some sick burns.

rjsnyde
Nov 20, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
Taffer would probably start off strong, but just when you think he's down Ramsay would will himself to win by imagining raw chicken stored with cooked chicken.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

rjsnyde posted:

Taffer would probably start off strong, but just when you think he's down Ramsay would will himself to win by imagining raw chicken stored with cooked chicken.

I don't know if you've ever seen Taffer's show, but he doesn't take lightly to that.

Taffer has minions. Somebody's gonna call the cook a fatboy and he's gonna body slam everybody into the walk-in freezer.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

G. Ramsay casts YOU DONKEY! for 2 damage.

rjsnyde
Nov 20, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
I've only seen a few, best one I saw was a bar somewhere in the south where they only served beer and allowed people to bring liquor in. Also for $5 the waitresses would show you their tits. I think there was a big cesspool in the basement as well. The cesspool was Taffer's breaking point.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

rjsnyde posted:

I've only seen a few, best one I saw was a bar somewhere in the south where they only served beer and allowed people to bring liquor in. Also for $5 the waitresses would show you their tits. I think there was a big cesspool in the basement as well. The cesspool was Taffer's breaking point.

M T Bottle in Tennessee. Good stuff.

Dance Marine
Feb 17, 2014

Gordon has more to be angry about

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Man_at_desk posted:

Gordon has more to be angry about

Have you seen the POS bars that Taffer goes to? One of them literally was a trailer, another one had standing water in a hole in the basement, and one the floorboards was so rotten from the lack of drainage that they had to rip out and replace the entire floor.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Korthal posted:

Have you seen the POS bars that Taffer goes to? One of them literally was a trailer, another one had standing water in a hole in the basement, and one the floorboards was so rotten from the lack of drainage that they had to rip out and replace the entire floor.

Broken seafood refrigerator. Ramsey has it pretty bad, and he doesn't even use gloves when he gets into that gross poo poo. He grabs a handful and put's in their face. It's gross enough to make me wince.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Hobohemian posted:

Broken seafood refrigerator.

Cockroach in a liquor bottle.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

One of them had mushrooms growing on the walk-in walls that were bigger than Taffer's head.

If you've ever seen the dude's head, that says something.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

fyodor posted:

It's super effective!

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

Hobohemian posted:

Broken seafood refrigerator. Ramsey has it pretty bad, and he doesn't even use gloves when he gets into that gross poo poo. He grabs a handful and put's in their face. It's gross enough to make me wince.

My favorite was the Mexican restaurant with the 55 gallon drum of room temperature refried beans in the storage shed.

Korthal posted:

Which walk-out was more rage-induced though? Taffer walked on a bar because the boss was beating up his employees. Ramsay had to put up with Amy's Motherfucking Baking Company.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Zzulu posted:

the hulk could prob match gokus strength but goku is a much better dresser

yea but goku has the advantage that there is always a level even further beyond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

NiceGuy posted:

proles who watch cable TV

• Locked thread