Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Last year Jack Tretton beat Don Mattrick to death live on stage. This year that won't happen. But at least Sony isn't rifling through its pockets looking for a remake to justify its console's existence. Show time is 9PM EST/8PM CST/6PM PST.

Streams: Gamespot, Twitch, Gametrailers, Giant Bomb, Playstation Official. Sony also bought out a bunch of theaters to stream in and you apparently get a Battlefield COPS beta key if you registered for that. But I'm guessing you should have already done that by now.

Games they're going to talk about : MGSV: The Phantom Pain, Project Beast, I think there's a Final Fantasy remake in the works, probably some other games that are going to come out in 2015 if the other conferences are anything to go by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
As long as Sony doesn't have anybody poo poo on stage and then roll around in it and shows actual gameplay for at least one game they'll be winning E3 so far

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

This is the thread I get mad that Project Beast is a Sony exclusive right?

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I'm just here for Project Beast.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
This had more posts

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hello friends. Make sure to take a visit to DDRD if you want to talk poo poo about any stupid things that happen in E3.

MGS5 is gonna be awesome. I can feel it in my bones.

Token Cracker
Dec 22, 2004

Policenaut posted:

LordAndrew
Jul 13, 2009

Walking death machine equipped with the knowledge of Nuclear.
The Sony conference won't be the same without Jack Tretton. Here's hoping they announce Tomba! 3: The Pig Kingdom and Crash Bandicoot Returns though!

Token Cracker
Dec 22, 2004
oh yeah and mgs5

Orv
May 4, 2011

Policenaut posted:

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
After Ubisoft's amazing Beyond Good & Evil 2 announcement, I can't wait for Sony's The Last Guardian announcement!

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

Policenaut posted:

I'm just here for the last guardian

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.
:xbone:
Thread title missed out on a chance to celebrate the Pony Corral this thread will be.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
The Microsoft pressed wasn't humiliating. I'm worried that the Sony conference will just be testicle pictures.

I want cool vita games.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

This is going to be amazing and I can't wait :allears:

After Ubisoft's run I am unironically excited for this. Can we get this stickied and have the other thread sent to DDRD or wherever?

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Lemming posted:

As long as Sony doesn't have anybody poo poo on stage and then roll around in it and shows actual gameplay for at least one game they'll be winning E3 so far

You say this like it's a surefire thing

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
Since the OP keeps making the threads I'll keep posting in em. Sorry other thread.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Mark Cerny is going to come out and do his whole awkward flummoxed shtick.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

TopHatGenius posted:

Since the OP keeps making the threads I'll keep posting in em. Sorry other thread.

Other people can make the threads tomorrow. I don't care about baby games made by a baby company for a baby console. :smug:

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Orange Crush Rush posted:

You say this like it's a surefire thing

Sony hasn't hosed up too bad recently, I feel like they're capable of hitting a low bar

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Either the Last Guardian gets announced tonight or its canceled.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
It's doubtful Sony's conference is going to be as fun as Ubisoft's was, but at least we'll get to see some tears when The Last Guardian is completely ignored.

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
I'm eagerly awaiting the debates on police and gender roles in video games

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Policenaut posted:

Mark Cerny is going to come out and do his whole awkward flummoxed shtick.

I hope he hotswaps between English and Japanese on stage

Orv
May 4, 2011

I said come in! posted:

Either the Last Guardian gets announced tonight or its canceled.

They've already said it's still in dev.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Lemming posted:

Sony hasn't hosed up too bad recently, I feel like they're capable of hitting a low bar

Just remember, this is E3 we are talking about. Gotta keep them expectations ankle-high.

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*
Phantasy Star Online 2 PS4/Vita (even if they just rip off the fan patches) and Last Guardian are all I need to walk outside, head down the street, and start suckin dicks for ducats.

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro
Another year I go out on my widow's walk and stare wistfully at the sea, waiting for Last Guardian to come back to me.

Also Jumping Flash and Tomba, I CAN FEEL IT THIS IS THE YEAR GUYS

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
My thread was first :colbert:

CHAT: #e3 on SynIRC (Mibbit link)

Token Cracker
Dec 22, 2004
The should announce that Last Guardian is cancelled. That would be hilarious.

Niedar
Apr 21, 2010

Lemming posted:

Ubisoft won E3. No one can E3 like they can.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Orange Crush Rush posted:

Just remember, this is E3 we are talking about. Gotta keep them expectations ankle-high.

"poo poo guys, our bad, PS4 should have cost $100 more than you paid, all your credit cards have been charged already, thanks"

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Orv posted:

They've already said it's still in dev.

Nope, they are loving liars if they dont show it tonight.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

I may be a sad little nerd but I still believe in The Last Guardian.

Maybe not this year but...one day. :unsmith:

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
CG Trailers, 2015, and HD updates. Also one of the updates will be of BRAHMA Force: The Assault On Beltlogger 9 for reasons noone can understand and they'll make a big deal out of it.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Ubisoft had some people do an idiot show on stage and then showed no gameplay for anything, that's amusing but not winning material

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
They're going to announced a new Crash Bandicoot right guys? Right...? :smith:

Orv
May 4, 2011

I said come in! posted:

Nope, they are loving liars if they dont show it tonight.

Then they are liars.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Can Sony clear the impossibly high bar of "don't show conceptual gameplay footage"? Find out in 25 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Lemming posted:

Ubisoft had some people do an idiot show on stage and then showed no gameplay for anything, that's amusing but not winning material

They showed gameplay for AssCreed and R6.

Okay, "gameplay", but it wasn't CGI trailers as far as the eye could see like MS.

• Locked thread