Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Jeff Fisher, for hiring Brian Schottenheimer, who called a pass play on 4th-and-1 at home down five against Seattle and lost the game. Jeff Fisher for subsequently getting blown out in Seattle, thus handing the Seahawks the one seed in the playoffs. Jeff Fisher for giving the 12th Man two home games.

Wait, I thought we were listing cons? :hawksin:

Guess I'll vote the Fisher king because he wants his team to injure opponents, which is pure douchitude. Didn't he hire Greggggggg Williams last year too? The guy who actually paid his players to injure opponents. gently caress them both and that whole attitude. Football is a loving game, you fuckfaces. If you can't honestly beat your opponent then too loving bad, take the loss like a man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

There's already been three votes for Fish (who, having sat next to him at a St Louis Blues game, I can vouch for is a decent bloke) which is three too many.

Your video accompaniment to my vote is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO-QTJer3vU, and you drat well know I'm votin' for Bret Bielema.

#karma

Troy Queef fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jun 9, 2014

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Bret Bielema

Jeff Fisher actually kind of owns

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

No Safe Word posted:

Bret Bielema

Bret Bielema, the Rams are pretty awesome. 49er and Seahawk fans seem to be upset that someone is improving their dumpster-fire division rival.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Jun 9, 2014

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

No Safe Word posted:

Chilichimp posted:

the Rams are pretty awesome

Yeah I wouldn't go this far.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah I wouldn't go this far.

You're right, they're just turning the corner from complete dog-poo poo, but it's a start.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I like the Rams. :shrug:

Brett Bielma

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Jeff Fisher because he conspicuously failed to beat the Seahawks even though he easily could have. This is a vote purely out of personal spite.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Bret Bielema because Jeff Fisher conference hate votes amuse me but Bret is a complete piece of poo poo and came to the SEC acting like he was ready to step up and run the conference and got his rear end handed to him terribly.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Fisher is a pretty huge shithead who seems to give zero fucks about player safety but Bret Bielema is pinging that douche scale real hard

Vhadka
Apr 30, 2009

Bret Bielema, because Jeff Fisher is making 49ers fans mad.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

For everything bad Jeff Fisher has done, him drafting Michael Sam and Sam kissing his boyfriend on live TV and conservative heads exploding negates a good chunk of that.

Ol' Bert, however, is gonna put together a run here. Come in talking smack you at least need to beat Cowbell, and they got ran by Gator in a year Gator couldn't beat Georgia loving Southern.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Bret Bielema because WAAAAAGGGGHHHH MY TEAM CAN'T DEFEND AGAINST THE HURRY-UP, BAN IT FROM THE GAME.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Bret Bielema

That is a punchable face if I've ever seen one. Oh and the rest of the bullshit too.

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

Bret Bielema, because I'm still not really sure what Fisher's transgressions are (outside of petty division rivalries) and vague "he wants his players to hurt guys", whereas Bret has a good list of specific douchey actions and statements.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Douche4Sale posted:

Bret Bielema, because I'm still not really sure what Fisher's transgressions are (outside of petty division rivalries) and vague "he wants his players to hurt guys", whereas Bret has a good list of specific douchey actions and statements.

Basically, yeah, there are a lot of NFC west homers in this forum.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
fisher

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
Don't know or care about the other guy so Fisher it is.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Alter Ego posted:

Bret Bielema because WAAAAAGGGGHHHH MY TEAM CAN'T DEFEND AGAINST THE HURRY-UP, BAN IT FROM THE GAME.

fyp you're welcome

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Bret Bielma

GenHavoc
Jul 19, 2006

Vive L'Empreur!
Vive La Surcouf!
Gotta be Bret Bielma. Hijacking someone else's death for the purposes of banning strategies you don't like is an exceedingly douchey thing.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
Bret Bielma I suppose.

What did Jeff Fisher ever do to anyone?

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Jeff Fisher
  • Is a USC Trojan (never forget this)
  • Cast aspersions on Kosar's issues with alcohol because he didn't like what Bernie said during a preseason game
  • Despite being the constant coaching figure in the rules and guidelines committee and as such should be committed to player safety, consistently runs his team as dirty and hard-hitting as possible- including the continued use of one Cortland Finnegan across two franchises

(yes, that cortland finnegan)

• Because of the above, he runs the team with the most penalties, most personal fouls, and most yards for the last TWO YEARS
  • Hired the New Orleans bounty-hunter Gregg Williams this year to continue to enforce his head-hunting vision
  • Worst of all, shares an agent with Peter King, and as such as his knob slobbered weekly as a "classy guy" and "the best head coach in football" despite being neither.

who cares if arkansas does a thing, he'll be fired soon anyway.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Gerund posted:

Jeff Fisher
  • Is a USC Trojan (never forget this)
  • Cast aspersions on Kosar's issues with alcohol because he didn't like what Bernie said during a preseason game
  • Despite being the constant coaching figure in the rules and guidelines committee and as such should be committed to player safety, consistently runs his team as dirty and hard-hitting as possible- including the continued use of one Cortland Finnegan across two franchises

(yes, that cortland finnegan)

• Because of the above, he runs the team with the most penalties, most personal fouls, and most yards for the last TWO YEARS
  • Hired the New Orleans bounty-hunter Gregg Williams this year to continue to enforce his head-hunting vision
  • Worst of all, shares an agent with Peter King, and as such as his knob slobbered weekly as a "classy guy" and "the best head coach in football" despite being neither.

who cares if arkansas does a thing, he'll be fired soon anyway.

Why are you giving us reasons to like the guy then?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Wasn't Jeff Fisher the coach that told an NFL exec to go gently caress himself when he asked him to call a timeout during a blowout because the NFL was running short on the promised ad time? If so, that excludes him from any douche vote.

Bret Bielema for using the tragic death of a kid while jogging to argue that the hurry up should be banned.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Gerund posted:

[*]Because of the above, he runs the team with the most penalties, most personal fouls, and most yards for the last TWO YEARS

The Seahawks have the most penalties over the last two years.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

swickles posted:

Wasn't Jeff Fisher the coach that told an NFL exec to go gently caress himself when he asked him to call a timeout during a blowout because the NFL was running short on the promised ad time?

This is a story I did not know and would like to know more

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

Febreeze posted:

This is a story I did not know and would like to know more

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/19/chris-johnsons-fantasy-owners-should-thank-espn-jack-del-rio/

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
:siren:(2)Bret Bielma has rolled over (7)Jeff Fisher 32-7:siren:

I'd like to thank beautiful goonette cowbelle for writing the Jeff Fisher interview even though she was sick.

Episode 12: A lesson in Douchey Social Media

Featuring: (1)Darren Rovell vs. (8)Pete Prisco

Darren Rovell

Technowrite posted:

Darren Rovell for being a penis.

http://deadspin.com/these-emails-confirm-that-espns-darren-rovell-is-a-sens-1572043642

Seriously, though, this guy is the ultimate in brand and corporate rear end sniffing. Currently everything that is wrong with business reporting.

Darren Rovell could not be reached for an interview, but he recently made some tweets regarding the tournament

VS.

Pete Prisco

SlipUp posted:

I'd like to nominate Pete Prisco for just generally not knowing wha the gently caress he's talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6OklMbxkw8

It seems that Pete Prisco also wrote an article about his opponent, Darren Rovell

Darren Rovell is douche of the year--no matter what voters say
by Pete Prisco

The Douche of the Year Tournament in the National Football League is already over, folks.
Pack it up.
Go home.
The fan voting nonsense, which I have been on record as opposing, continues, and it's more of a charade than ever. We all know who the winner is.
The winner is not a man speaking his mind, standing up for what's right and fighting against injustice (me). I wrote a column in the fine digital pages of CBSSports.com, stating the facts about the immoral and downright cruel lawsuit that greedy, irresponsible former players filed against the perfectly innocent National Football League. I sought to reassure readers that the NFL could afford the unfair settlement and that we at CBSSports were watching out for the vulnerable owners against the greed of lazy, shiftless former players.
No, I am not the winner of this tournament.
The winner of this tournament is Darren Rovell, folks. The top seed is going all the way.
Why? Because Rovell has the douchiness to reduce human conflicts to simple numbers, meaningless bullshit about image and brand, and capitalism-above-all cynicism. Rovell doesn't have a heart; he has a calculator. He's more concerned with the image of the league and the dollar amounts than he is the impact on people's lives--Oh shoot, you know what, would you look at that, I'm out of word count. Have a rundown of the league's most elite quarterbacks.

It is a match between new school douche media
Against old school douche media
Which goes further in an all out douche out?
Only one way to find out!
DOUCHE!

Ben Has Tiny Weenus fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Jun 11, 2014

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

I am voting for Pete Prisco because I finally watched the video and was disgusted. The sheer lack of empathy that he shows professional players from a sport that he claims to love but has no experience playing on that level is disgusting. This does cross into the evil territory, which I tend not to vote for, but rarely does something in this tournament make my stomach churn, and this did it.

Also, read that Rovell "interview". I can't stop laughing.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Jun 14, 2014

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Darren Rovell isn't an actual human being

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Now I firmly believe Pete Prisco is a dumbshit sonuvabitch but holy poo poo, Darren Rovell is showin' some world-class douche moves on Twitter.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Darren Rovell now and forever but I'm afraid if I vote for him he'll tattle on me to the Dean.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Darren Rovell, if you're reading this (and haha, I bet he actually is) Hey, gently caress you buddy. Go suck a cock.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Those aren't real tweets, but Darren Rovell is a gigantic douchebag.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Those aren't real tweets, but Darren Rovell is a gigantic douchebag.

The Darren Rovell assigned volunteer made those. They're quite beautiful.

Rovell may legit read this thread though.

cowbelle
Apr 24, 2014
Darren Rovell, because I can't wait to see the shitstorm that ensues when he reads this thread.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Why can't I vote for both these guys :(

Darren Rovell, and @RovellReplies is a pro follow.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
prisco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
While Darren Rovell is undoubtedly a douche and an idiot for trying to screw over a PhD student for joking about him, after watching that youtube clip I have to vote for Pete Prisco because holy gently caress that was depressing and his total lack of empathy is horrific.

• Locked thread