Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Where will Bray Wyatt be in six months?
This poll is closed.
Heel - Former or current WWE World Heavyweight Champion 29 12.13%
Heel - Upper midcard (where he is now) 116 48.54%
Heel - Lower midcard (worse than now, but still credible) 44 18.41%
Heel - Jobber or off TV 15 6.28%
Face - Former or current WWE World Heavyweight Champion 3 1.26%
Face - Upper midcard (where he is now) 17 7.11%
Face - Lower midcard (worse than now, but still credible) 7 2.93%
Face - Jobber or off TV 8 3.35%
Total: 239 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!
Bray Wyatt. He might or might not be a good heel, but it's hard to deny that he's an interesting character. He's also a guy who has a fairly high amount of volatility in terms of where he'll be going forward. His current feud with John Cena could catapult him into the main event, or it could doom him to mediocrity. For that matter, there's a real question in whether or not he'll still be a face, or if he'll still have Luke Harper and Erick Rowan with him.

So the questions are simple: Where will Bray Wyatt be in six months? Will he be a face or a heel? Will he still have his cronies? Will he have different cronies? What pressing questions have I neglected to ask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
No just a guy option?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

No Goku option, no vote. :colbert:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Bray and Bo will just be forming a tag team that hates each other. The fans will love them.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

please give me my :russo: SHADES OF GREY :russo: option

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Bray Wyatt will be feuding with Corey Graves. Luke Harper will be dead after Erick Rowan botches a Poetry in Motion and breaks Harper's neck.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bard Maddox posted:

Luke Harper will be dead after Erick Rowan botches a Poetry in Motion and breaks Harper's neck.

Harper shows up to work the next day.

"Didn't you die?"
"Yes :stare:"

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

Harper shows up to work the next day.

"Didn't you die?"
"Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah :stare:"

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

The Goog posted:

Bray Wyatt. He might or might not be a good heel, but it's hard to deny that he's an interesting character.

For that matter, there's a real question in whether or not he'll still be a face

I haven't watched since WM match with Triple H. Was he actually considered a face then or has he done some sort of turn since?

Wouldn't the feud with Brian have demonstrated that he works as a heel? Why is there doubt over whether he might or might not be a good one?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I'm pretty sure this poll is still open so i'm bumping.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

HulkaMatt posted:

I'm pretty sure this poll is still open so i'm bumping.

i forgot what i voted

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i just voted. democracy

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

TNA.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
Needs a JTG option

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

HulkaMatt posted:

Bray and Bo will just be forming a tag team that hates each other. The fans will love them.

Follow the Bo-zzards.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
When in doubt about the WWE, always vote the status quo.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Face - Upper midcard (where he is now)

Also voted 5.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Heel - upper midcard. 6 months is too soon. 2 years, MAYBE. 6 months, I don't see him moving much.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Why isn't "King of Hell" an option?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
This thread was made for me, Bray Wyatt please pack up your things and leave immediately

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I didn't think expecting Bray to be a main event heel would be such a controversial opinion.

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

In 6 months, he will be Husky Harris, jolly fat guy who dances to the ring to "Somebody Call My Momma" with the Huskydactyls.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I voted Lower Midcard heel, just based on WWE's track record. I picture him like Mark Henry, Sheamus, Big Show. Guys who could get a main event run if they needed to, but for now are just drifting around the midcard

Edit: I'm trying to think of someone in recent memory who has been pushed to a upper midcard spot like Bray and stuck with it. I'm drawing a blank. ADR, Ziggler, Ryback, Nexus, Miz... I guess Punk & Bryan, but I can't help but feel they succeeded in spite of WWE sometimes haha.

triplexpac fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jun 10, 2014

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Man, they could get so much mileage out of Bray being practically the only guy in a year to beat D-Bry totally clean, but it doesn't seem like that's on WWE's radar.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Why isn't there an option for "Funny dancing comedy jobber"? I forgot what I voted for but it would have been for that.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Shima Honnou posted:

Why isn't there an option for "Funny dancing comedy jobber"? I forgot what I voted for but it would have been for that.

The Wyatts are having fun out there tonight Maggle! I love it!!

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

triplexpac posted:

The Wyatts are having fun out there tonight Maggle! I love it!!

Its the craze that's been taking over the WWE Universe! You can even try it at home!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Look Maggle, the WWE Universe is Whole Worlding/wavin' their cell phones, I love it!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I am feeling really optimistic about Bray right now. I think he's going to benefit from this Bryan injury.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Shima Honnou posted:

That usually only happens for foreign-themed brutes. Tensai, Khali, Kozlov, etc. It'll probably happen to Rusev eventually too.

I'm actually kind of surprised they didn't give Sheamus a Riverdance gimmick after his face turn.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

sticklefifer posted:

I'm actually kind of surprised they didn't give Sheamus a Riverdance gimmick after his face turn.

They did but he kept lifting his leg too high.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

I am feeling really optimistic about Bray right now. I think he's going to benefit from this Bryan injury.

I can mmmaybe see him getting the title, but where do you go with it? The Shield are feuding with Rollins and Hunter/Orton. We've just had about the best I think they'll let him get from the Cena feud, because if he didn't go over at Mania, he's never getting a win, plus that feud needs to END. Next rung down is Sheamus or RVD. Or Mike "Nature Boy" Mizanin?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

I can mmmaybe see him getting the title, but where do you go with it? The Shield are feuding with Rollins and Hunter/Orton. We've just had about the best I think they'll let him get from the Cena feud, because if he didn't go over at Mania, he's never getting a win, plus that feud needs to END. Next rung down is Sheamus or RVD. Or Mike "Nature Boy" Mizanin?
Sheamus would be alright. They obviously don't care about the backwards reaction of the crowd.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Sheamus would be alright. They obviously don't care about the backwards reaction of the crowd.

Even if they did, there's not many heels at that level either. Cesaro, I guess.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Thread delivers, we can close it now

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Well done. :golfclap:

omgomgomg
Oct 26, 2012

Follow the vultures.

Follow the condors.

CAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

omgomgomg posted:

CAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

Both Brock Lesnar and Paige to join The Wyatt Family.

• Locked thread