Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Now I would like Runs please, if that is not, too much trouble, for you, the Toronto Blue Jays,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
The Edinson Volquez Alert Level is currently at: YELLOW.

Stay tuned for further information.

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
Yeah Buck, bunt with Caleb Joseph coming up.

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
Wait, Baltimore is using Ole Ole Ole?

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
Caleb Joseph still sucks.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Will the Blue Jays score a run in this game of based ball?!

Jim Dwyer
Mar 29, 2014
Red Sox load the bases with no outs, score 0 runs from it. The inevitable Andres Torres call up can't come soon enough!

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Mentioned this the other night

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

This guy the Pirates drafted that's now in the booth has a crazy infectious personality.

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.

Poor timing.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Cash in some of these runners Toronto, gently caress.

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.

And nevermind.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Or.... is it?

E: Goddamnit.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Man on second with no outs... I think you know what that means.

E: OF loving COURSE

Tedd_Not_Ed fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jun 13, 2014

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Hot drat nice throw

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Literally the only good thing to come from this game so far is that there's a cute Samoyed in that lawnmower commercial.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Alright Jays, leadoff double, do something

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Oof. good throw by what's his name.

edit: Good job Reyes. Really fantastic catalyst.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
God damnit. Cmon Melky

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
I bet Cutch wishes he could play the Cubs every game.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Let's watch the Bucs invent someway to not score here as well.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
a run!!

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Holy poo poo that guy crossed the plate. Is there a word for that.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Chexoid posted:

Holy poo poo that guy crossed the plate. Is there a word for that.

BABIP double :argh:

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Watching the Brew Crew play the Mets this past series I have to wonder why the gently caress anyone would build a park like Citi Field, or any pitchers park for that matter.

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.

Boon posted:

Watching the Brew Crew play the Mets this past series I have to wonder why the gently caress anyone would build a park like Citi Field, or any pitchers park for that matter.

It's not always intentional. People thought AT&T was going to be a hitter's park for awhile.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Some dingers would be cool

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes

Ambassador of Funk posted:

Somewhere in the stands BearDrivingTruck is really excited.

:hfive:

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Toronto's offense has been pretty awful lately. Hope this doesn't turn into a trend

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Buck and Pat won't shut up about Kevin Seitzer, but how much of an impact does he have really?

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Carlos Gomez reaches base for the 27th straight game

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
A few players seemed to have changed their approaches, Bautista and Lawrie come to mind as being more patient and taking more balls the other way. When the offense was hot the lineup was grinding out at bats more than I've ever seen a Toronto team do in recent years. That could be players maturing, could be part Seitzer. I dunno

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Jesus loving christ nerf Cutch.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
:lol: Apparently he stepped off the bag.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Well that's a shame, but still: Cutch :woop:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Oh man cutch

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.

:respek:

I tried to pick out the person in the stands who seemed most excited about a Crawford double.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Victor Martinez is so good, he can get a hit off of Chris Sale! #Wow

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes

Ambassador of Funk posted:

:respek:

I tried to pick out the person in the stands who seemed most excited about a Crawford double.

You might not have seen me, I was a few rows behind home plate and I'm not prone to theatrics no matter how dreamy the hit was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Starling Marte :stare:

• Locked thread