Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

quote:

Preview Thursday's can't-miss IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c - the FINAL COUNTDOWN to the "Slammiversary" spectacular! If you can't watch the action on Thursday, make sure to set your DVR!

- Just days before "Slammiversary" and his shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, MVP has a plan to put an end to Eric Young for good! Will the World Champion survive and make it to Slammiversary? What does the Director of Wrestling Operations have up his sleeve?

- Speaking of MVP, TNA President Dixie Carter has declared WAR against his alliance! This past week, Dixie threatened MVP and told him that his group would pay for what they did to EC3! Is the TNA President about to launch an all-out assault on the Director of Wrestling Operations?

- Also on Thursday's IMPACT on SpikeTV, ECIII is promising a SHOCKING EXPOSE on Bully Ray that will reveal "the person he really is". What does Ethan have planned? Before his match against Bully at Slammiversary, does ECIII have some kind of dirt on his nemesis?

- The TNA Knockouts will be in action on Thursday, with a HUGE STIPULATION! IMPACT will feature a Knockouts #1 Contender Match with Gail Kim vs. Brittany vs. Madison Rayne, with the winner earning a shot at the Knockouts Championship at "Slammiversary" against Angelina Love of The Beautiful People!

- Plus: The leader of the Menagerie, Knux will battle Robbie E of The BroMans! Now that the world knows he's afraid of clowns, will Robbie E even be able to concentrate on the match with Crazzy Steve at ringside? Tune in and find out! Thursday's IMPACT will also feature an update on Willow after the vicious beatdown he suffered at the hands of Magnus! Will Jeff Hardy's alter-ego be able to compete at Slammiversary?

All this and much more on Thursday's huge IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
this was pre-taped before MVP's injury in Europe, right?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

SylvainMustach posted:

this was pre-taped before MVP's injury in Europe, right?

Correct, TNA taped the last 5 Impacts and this one (I think?) at their last tapings.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
The part of Bobby Lashley will be played by Brodus Clay.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
I dislike how the they show replays a beat too quick after it happens on taped shows.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Ninja PD posted:

I dislike how the they show replays a beat too quick after it happens on taped shows.

Yeah, that's one of the things that makes their show hard to watch. Their production is terrible. Something happens and then REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY and then something else happens and REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY.

BREATHE

I watched that Willow match last week and it felt like it went *SPOT* REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY for like 5 minutes and then DING DING DING TO THE BACK. The show doesn't BREATHE.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

EY is going to beat MVP in a normal match to setup an advantageous stipulation for the PPV.

That'll put asses in seats.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
HOUPA-DA-DOUPA-DA-BAD-ENGLISH-ACCENT-SHAKESPEAR-IN-THE-PARK
FALSETTO

how does he do these promos with any kind of conviction

(probably drugs isn't it?)

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Damnit, Jeff.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I now feel that my hatred of Willow is justified.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I thought Willow was going to say his partner was going to be Jeff Hardy.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Testekill posted:

I now feel that my hatred of Willow is justified.

Someone needs to hit him with a dartboard. Hard.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Screw the Menagerie. They're such an obvious Shield ripoff, it's just sad.

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
Me and Robbie E are both marking pretty hard for Crazzy steve

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

Screw the Menagerie. They're such an obvious Shield ripoff, it's just sad.

Wait... they are?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I'm not sure how commentary gets worse than it already is but it takes a steep dive as soon as the Menagerie's music hits

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

No Stiltwalkers? This is bullshit!

Hopefully Drew MacIntyre knows how to stiltwalk.

edit: nevermind, there they are.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

AfterFather posted:

Wait... they are?

You mean you don't see it?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this is unbearable

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Oh god, another TNA Paternity angle.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I actually kind of like the over-the-topness of Rockstar Spud.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

You mean you don't see it?

Nope, I like looking at this thread for the reactions.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Writer Cath posted:

I actually kind of like the over-the-topness of Rockstar Spud.

Spud is the only part of this show I genuinely enjoy and I desperately wish he were in another company.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

sunsweet posted:

SpudZema is the only part of this show I genuinely enjoy and I desperately wish he were in another company.

edit: That seems like a really unsafe way to take a piledriver.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

what a complete waste of time

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
MVP: "I don't care what stipulation you pick because you will not, CAN NOT beat me."

True.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Well that sucked

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Someone defend that show and I will fight you

E: except spud, he's the best

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
If anybody watches TNA and doesn't read the news sites, they're in for a nasty surprise Sunday night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
I zoned out after the Menagerie. I still don't understand how, by anyone's logic, they're faces. I shouldn't think too hard about any of this. Bad night. Not surprised.

• Locked thread