Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Goddamn, apparently LaTerneu got the poo poo kicked out of her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
GLORIOUS NIPPON THATS WHAT

Tanaka won and apologized for being too focused on winning and not being exciting. It was great

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

These backstage interviews feel exactly like a WWE promo.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
There really havent been any good fights but there were a couple good first rounds

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

fatherdog posted:

I've only started watching now, what have I missed, bros?

A bunch of cool fights.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

fatherdog posted:

Ras-Trent getting killed in mere minutes
Asian Fighters Winning Everything
Mike Easton losing
Cool lady fight

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Bundt Cake posted:

There really havent been any good fights but there were a couple good first rounds

agreed. the women's match had some cool moments but it was mostly sloppy for 3 rounds.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Mike Easton while clearly being down with 20 seconds left had side control and then transitioned right into Yves' guard for seemingly no reason.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
HEY DANA, HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE BALD MAN SHOUT TIMES?

I LOVE BALD MAN SHOUT TIMES, JOE, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE LINKIN PARK!

AND NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE COCAINE, DANA!

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Mike Easton while clearly being down with 20 seconds left had side control and then transitioned right into Yves' guard for seemingly no reason.

oh yeah i already forgot the most important thing, that yves yabouin outwrestled mike easton

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

That was a lot of bald man shout.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Also ragin Kajan died again

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

fatherdog posted:

Goddamn, apparently LaTerneu got the poo poo kicked out of her

Phillips got her good in the first round and broke her face but Letourneau controlled the rest of the fight with some pretty crisp striking. It should not have been a split decision.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

I would enjoy a Russian subtitled champion.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

The intro with the highlights of classic fights is great.The ripping me into pieces poo poo they do is horrible.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Oh God we get a Ryan Bader fight tonight I almost forgot

not even if sober
Jun 20, 2006

I ain't no bitch.
They really need to get rid of these canned promos that the fighters are so obviously reading.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
This card will either deliver the best moments of the year or it will be crap. I feel it

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Tezcatlipoca posted:

A bunch of cool fights.

God drat It

LobsterMobster posted:

HEY DANA, HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE BALD MAN SHOUT TIMES?

I LOVE BALD MAN SHOUT TIMES, JOE, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE LINKIN PARK!

AND NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE COCAINE, DANA!

I LOVE BALD MEN SHOUT TIME AND ALSO LOBSTERMOBSTER AND ALSO BALD MEN SHOUT TIME

Bundt Cake posted:

oh yeah i already forgot the most important thing, that yves yabouin outwrestled mike easton

ALSO I LOVE THIS HOLY poo poo YES

Bulging Nipples
Jan 16, 2006
Tyron Woodley likes to hang out with his family at home.

Rory MacDonald has a family hanging in his home.

Tyron Woodley has a hot wife.

Rory MacDonald favors a hot knife.

Tyron Woodley spends his free time at church.

Rory MacDonald eats strawberries in his omelette what the gently caress is up with that

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

They did a good job not starting this until this late, there's only half a world cup game left.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Andre Arlovski is back in the UFC but Tim Sylvia isnt?? Makes you wonder whats going on with zuffa....

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

fatherdog posted:

God drat It

I LOVE BALD MEN SHOUT TIME AND ALSO LOBSTERMOBSTER AND ALSO BALD MEN SHOUT TIME

ALSO I LOVE THIS HOLY poo poo YES

reported for drunk posting

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Andre Arlovski is back in the UFC but Tim Sylvia isnt?? Makes you wonder whats going on with zuffa....

Hmmm, yes, the guy on a two-fight winning streak being back in the UFC vs the guy who hasn't won since 2012 not being back in the UFC really makes you wonder what's going on with Zuffa, if you're a loving idiot

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
If Ryan Bader wins tonight I'm going to be really sad

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

fatherdog posted:

You missed Yves wrestling, Japan dominating and a woman losing an eye.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
i think hes joke ing guys

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Rory is gonna get beat up tonight and cry right Tyrone is the puncher that was promised

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

LobsterMobster posted:

reported for drunk posting

;_;

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Bundt Cake posted:

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Sylvia will come back when the UFC adds a super-heavyweight division.

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."
For a second I thought that was a comic book store

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

the best walkout song, I forgot since the Kyrlov fight. win this OSP, you are my new favorite fighter other than yoel romero and the new+ robbie lawler

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

I think I picked Jimmo by decision but holy poo poo that better not be out fate

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I like OSP and his cool dude brand

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

You missed Yves wrestling, Japan dominating and a woman losing an eye.

Oh god I missed Yves winning, god dammit

Bundt Cake posted:

I'm really not :smith:

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
What symbol is that on Ovince St. Preux's arm? Looks like scars?

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
OSP trains with this guy that used to be on my hockey team and is now the XFC LW champ so I'm rooting for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I like how during the prelims they showed what famous people tweeted support for Schaub so I know who to hate

• Locked thread