Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
maybe i had how good feijao was distorted in my mind like i did masvidal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Never doubt Ryan Bader's ability to lose

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Bundt Cake posted:

maybe i had how good feijao was distorted in my mind like i did masvidal

masvidal is better I think. then again LHW is the worse division so I'm not sure

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

Detroit_Dogg posted:

He's doing his best to figure out how to lose here at the end

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Bubba Smith posted:

masvidal is better I think. then again LHW is the worse division so I'm not sure

How can you be so wrong with something so obvious

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Bader is a good looking dude, not like Rockhold good looking though

He's reminding me a little bit of Barnett in the face-parts right now

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Yes Feijao finish him via fetal position

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
This half guard owns insanely hard.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

This poo poo is embarrassing.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Cut everyone involved in these last two fights.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Lamadrid posted:

Is this your first time seeing a Brazilian mentally break? It's pretty special

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
Any judge which does not score this as 30-27 Bader should be permanently removed.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Ryan Bader is clearly on his way to a title shot. I think Bader-Jones II is going to be off the chain.

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

A twisted pictoral of phoenix, AZ

ryan bader really mixed it up in his ability to get people to go to the bathroom or get more beer during the show

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Mad props to cavalante for surviving that barrage of knees to the rear end

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

guy in a jetta posted:

ryan bader really mixed it up in his ability to get people to go to the bathroom or get more beer during the show

ahahahah

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I was really hoping for a 30-26 in there :(

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

guy in a jetta posted:

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Ahahahahha gently caress you Bader, no interview

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Haha, Matt Hughes looks like such a loving dork now.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Royalty in the building, the Queen spotted

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

Lamadrid posted:

It's kinda cool how Bader takes a lot of the elements of a successful MMA fighter, with his punching power, wrestling technique, strength, speed, and aggressiveness, and somehow puts that together to be unappealing, lovely, and boring.

Bulging Nipples
Jan 16, 2006
save us Tyron Woodley

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Continuing with the theme of the night Rory is about to shuffle around Woodley for 15 minutes.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
lets go rory.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

EvanSchenck posted:

It's kinda cool how Bader takes a lot of the elements of a successful MMA fighter, with his punching power, wrestling technique, strength, speed, and aggressiveness, and somehow puts that together to be unappealing, lovely, and boring.

At least he's not Rory

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Tyron Woodley vs Grown Up Max Rushmore

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
rory will win this, fight for the title, and win that too, assuming he doeswnt test positive for steroids.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
You better hope for a round 1 KO by Woodley or it's just going to be more of the same for 3 straight fights now.

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."
On the one hand Rory is a well rounded fighter who lacks even crude empathic processes, but on the other his mortal terror at touching a black man will hinder him in the clinch

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
The first fight was good, but we havent gotten $45 of entertainment yet. I still have hopes for the main event though, I'm pulling hard for the puncher king.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Stokes posted:

You better hope for a round 1 KO by Woodley or it's just going to be more of the same for 3 straight fights now.

This is the price we pay for breaking Jimmo's bones

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

First athletic and explosive for Woodley! Only took about 20 seconds.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
muscle talk already going

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
"athletic" and "explosive" while still walking about.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Arlovski/Schaub was worth every penny

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

EvanSchenck posted:

I suppose Bader was doing his thing , but Feijao was gassed from the beginning, he was doing nothing just standing.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
And now for a Linkin Park music video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

rory will win this, fight for the title, and win that too, assuming he doeswnt get arrested for a series of premeditated murders

• Locked thread