Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Save Russian Jews posted:

I shout this every time my wife says something abt my mcdonalds bills

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulging Nipples
Jan 16, 2006
god this card sucks so much

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

I hate rory mac, but even I can't blame him for this fight

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I can't wait to see Rory's outfit for the presser

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Rory's good at fighting, and would probably lose to Hendricks, but I'm legit interested to see how his style works out in a five round fight, please don't cyberbully, goodbye.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Seemed obviously 30-27 Rory, so probably gonna be a split decision

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
He made a statement, a big statement, a statement that said "I am better than Tyron Woodley"

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Ahahaha that was really really funny

not even if sober
Jun 20, 2006

I ain't no bitch.
Rory is awesome. Anyone who doesn't like him sucks. Dominated Woodley without any problems

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I bet Rory has a katana in his closet and it's one of his most treasured possessions

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
give him his title shot.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

maffew buildings posted:

I bet Rory has a katana in his closet and it's one of his most treasured possessions

Bought with bitcoins.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
it's amazing

Bulging Nipples
Jan 16, 2006

not even if sober posted:

Rory is awesome. Anyone who doesn't like him sucks

rory is terrible and is as boring in the octagon as he is out

Another year
Oct 13, 2011

the mermaid
see
a movie?
"It's amazing, I."

was neat to see Rory style though

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

maffew buildings posted:

True hanzo steel would be valuable heirloom to anyone, fly away troll

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Chexoid posted:

Rory's good at fighting, and would probably lose to Hendricks, but I'm legit interested to see how his style works out in a five round fight, please don't cyberbully, goodbye.

I'm only vaguely interested in a five round fight between him and Lombard. If Hendricks stood against the cage for 25 minutes and let that happen to him then he never deserved to be champion. Lawler would beat Rory again so I'm cool if that match ever happens.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

Chexoid posted:

Generally, or specifically against Hendricks? Against Johny it would just be a question of whether he'd be conscious long enough to weep openly.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Lamadrid posted:

Bought with bitcoins.
haha and hell wear a FEDORA! and play ryse on his xbone!

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

God Rory is such a creep.

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

A twisted pictoral of phoenix, AZ

Bulging Nipples posted:

god this card sucks so much

they knew nobody would pay for a flyweight title fight and just tossed the rest of these tepid turds on it

not even if sober
Jun 20, 2006

I ain't no bitch.

Bulging Nipples posted:

rory is terrible and is as boring in the octagon as he is out

Maybe you aren't interested in MMA, because that was beautiful

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
One Day.
Very Soon.
The Belt Will Be Mine

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

ugh, Rory, at least sound like you want the loving title fight you boring rear end dude

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.

Rory is awesome. Anyone who doesn't like him sucks. Dominated Woodley without any problems

In order to 'dominate' someone shouldn't you have the ability to finish them? Sorry I don't buy it, and this performance is exactly why Rory won't be getting the next title fight. He's the World's Greatest Sparring Partner.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

EvanSchenck posted:

Generally, or specifically against Hendricks? Against Johny it would just be a question of whether he'd be conscious long enough to weep openly.

Johny's a bad matchup because he's a southpaw with big power who managed to nullify GSP's jab and could do the same to Rory. Rory's proven himself to be able to stimy power punching wrestlers tho so who Knows, my man.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

guy in a jetta posted:

they knew nobody would pay for a flyweight title fight and just tossed the rest of these tepid turds on it

truth, but Joe Silva did his best to make the fights at least sort of equal. Schaub and Arlovski should have ended in KO, Feijao and Bader should have been a stoppage, nothing you can do about Rory, etc.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
all right puncher king, I believe in you!

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

He's a good but not great fighter who is not going to rise above where he is right now unless like 4 people all decide to retire.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

"Hey Rory, how do you feel about a title fight"

"Uh, you know, whatever UFC wants to do, I'm ready, sometime, sure, I could do it"

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Stokes posted:

In order to 'dominate' someone shouldn't you have the ability to finish them?

Rory sucks but this is stupid

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Stokes posted:

In order to 'dominate' someone shouldn't you have the ability to finish them? Sorry I don't buy it, and this performance is exactly why Rory won't be getting the next title fight. He's the World's Greatest Sparring Partner.

That's dumb.

not even if sober
Jun 20, 2006

I ain't no bitch.

Stokes posted:

I'm getting tired of this obsession with finishes. A dominant decision is better than a lucky KO any day.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Detroit_Dogg posted:

He's a good but not great fighter who is not going to rise above where he is right now unless like 4 people all decide to retire.

by beating woodley he sort of got to sneak by condit, and he managed to beat Ellenberger by channeling the entire worlds hatred. so good for him, though not for us

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.

I'm getting tired of this obsession with finishes. A dominant decision better than a lucky KO any day.

A lucky KO will get you way closer to a title shot than a 50% power jab fest for 15 minutes ever will.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Maybe when Carlos comes back he and Rory can have a 5 rounder and I can not hate my life for a half an hour.

Bulging Nipples
Jan 16, 2006

TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao was like two weeks ago man don't settle for that lukewarm turd of a fight

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Gotta root for the sambo guy but Johnson will probably be too much for him.

Dirk Digglet
Aug 17, 2009

When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline
Rogan - "(insert name) has God-given 1-punch knockout power"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

I'm getting tired of this obsession with finishes. A dominant decision is better than a lucky KO any day.

what's a lucky KO

• Locked thread