Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
my parents were 2 years older than i am right now when they had me how the gently caress do people have kids so young why are all my friends ruining their lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
islamofascism

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

democrats more like demoncats

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

FordPRefectLL posted:

my parents were 2 years older than i am right now when they had me how the gently caress do people have kids so young why are all my friends ruining their lives

Mistakes.

You were a mistake op.

E:
One night your mom was going down on your dad and he was going down on her 69. They were too horny and prolly too drunk to care about condoms. So your dad just shoved his meat rod in her taco waiting to be filled. And pouned and pounded till the sour cream was added.

And a baby burrito known as you was born.

E2:
Did they have good jobs and money?
\/

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

i was planned, al borland

just not a very good plan

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
pussys make babies!?!?

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
what if i want bendyman to enter my anus :colbert:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

murder you're family

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Fireless Phoenix posted:

what if i want bendyman to enter my anus :colbert:

probably have a different kind of explosion before he explodes you then.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I knocked up a girl I'd been seeing for six months when I was 21. We now are happier than gently caress with three kids and have built a nice life together and its great. People wait too long

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

I knocked up a girl I'd been seeing for six months when I was 21. We now are happier than gently caress with three kids and have built a nice life together and its great. People wait too long

If you wait too long you end up having autistic children too. So its like the mid 30s you wanna bang one out.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Al Borland posted:

If you wait too long you end up having autistic children too. So its like the mid 30s you wanna bang one out.

did your parents have you in their 40s

Sunshine Mix
Jun 11, 2009
enjoy dying alone OP

I mean I know I will

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

FordPRefectLL posted:

did your parents have you in their 40s

Nah 30s. Maybe my theory is out the window.

Sunshine Mix posted:

enjoy dying alone OP

I mean I know I will

can always go gay for goons.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
There are parents of kids in my daughters kindergarten class that are fifty and their first kid is five. Just think about that

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

mookface posted:

There are parents of kids in my daughters kindergarten class that are fifty and their first kid is five. Just think about that
Plenty of cougars out there

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

mookface posted:

maybe we can beat the japs one last time, in the race to become a nation of octogenarians waited on by robot anime nurses. and then we have mexicans to inherit the place after the white people are all gone, Canticle for Leibowitz style. japan will just be filled with animals and poo poo

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

Dear god. Those eggs are almost due past expiration date.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Orkin Mang posted:

islamofascism

this is true but its hosed up as well

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Al Borland posted:

Dear god. Those eggs are almost due past expiration date.

You should hear them swap fertility clinic stories. Maybe you should have had kids when your body isn't shutting down BECAUSE YOURE OLD AS gently caress

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

mookface posted:

Maybe you should have had kids

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gonna make more kids via lesbian fertilization and im gay

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

You should hear them swap fertility clinic stories. Maybe you should have had kids when your body isn't shutting down BECAUSE YOURE OLD AS gently caress

Lol that kid will be lucky if he doesn't turn out autistic. Seriously I'd be surprised if paster kindergarten he isn't in a special group because he doesn't interact.

This is my goon armchair PHD speaking though. I don't know poo poo but its GBS.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

my dad was born when my grandfather was 67 and hes autistic as gently caress and in a family of short people he was six foot seven. im the spawn of a genetic freak who was the product of old people loving when they really shouldnt have

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

THS posted:

my dad was born when my grandfather was 67 and hes autistic as gently caress and in a family of short people he was six foot seven. im the spawn of a genetic freak who was the product of old people loving when they really shouldnt have

Do you give him rabbits to pet because they are soft and cuddly? How frequently does he go through them? Also, how old was your grandmother?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

grandmother was like mid 40s. my grandfather was a county judge and had two names and was married to two women. my father is a published author who writes books about how he talks to god. hes also a successful logistics expert and i am privileged

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I was the product of a serial rapist.

I just thought he was a regular rapist until all the half siblings started popping up everywhere.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
Omg STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST. MURDER YOU'RE FAMIKY.

phew

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

THS posted:

grandmother was like mid 40s. my grandfather was a county judge and had two names and was married to two women. my father is a published author who writes books about how he talks to god. hes also a successful logistics expert and i am privileged

Yeah the farm eggs still were fresh.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

old sperm will gently caress you up

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Al Borland posted:

Lol that kid will be lucky if he doesn't turn out autistic. Seriously I'd be surprised if paster kindergarten he isn't in a special group because he doesn't interact.

This is my goon armchair PHD speaking though. I don't know poo poo but its GBS.

Down's syndrome is really the big concern with older parents rather than autism. But I'm sure autism's in there somewhere too. :v:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Kimmalah posted:

Down's syndrome is really the big concern with older parents rather than autism. But I'm sure autism's in there somewhere too. :v:

Long time no see Kimm! Hope you're doing well.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
islamofascism and christian fascism is gay but in the long run the secularist ethical nihilism will destroy the fkn world

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Orkin Mang posted:

islamofascism and christian fascism is gay but in the long run the secularist ethical nihilism will destroy the fkn world

this is what ive been saying forever. allah ackbar

allah ackbar
allah ackbar
allah ackbar

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
pbuh

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

this is unsettling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Frostwerks posted:

this is unsettling

Its true dude downs even more so

• Locked thread