Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
this is what they consider funny.

:colbert:

nvm no cake

i dont get it

I.N.R.I
Im a better and more accomplished artist than the OP even thouhg i havent so much as lifted a G pen since i was 17. the op cant even draw a person without tracing a photo in photoshop with liberal use of the undo key or w/e "digital artists" do. And here ehe is makeing fun of the honest art of the denizens of creative convention. How crass. gwahaha

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It's from their art thread. The one where they post their drawings. laffo

I.N.R.I

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

epic fail.

Budget Prefuse

i think you're very confused

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I.N.R.I posted:

Im a better and more accomplished artist than the OP even thouhg i havent so much as lifted a G pen since i was 17. the op cant even draw a person without tracing a photo in photoshop with liberal use of the undo key or w/e "digital artists" do. And here ehe is makeing fun of the honest art of the denizens of creative convention. How crass. gwahaha

_____/

SIDS Vicious

its poorly drawn

SIDS Vicious

lol john glenn do you really think good art goon is where fyad posts their own art? its goonlulz for art dude

I.N.R.I
If u cant see the visual merit in the beautiful reimagining of dodgson's "alice in wonderland" drawn by fyad's very own Nessa tjen i dont know what to tell you.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

FYAD is bad at art, lol.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Sid Vicious posted:

lol john glenn do you really think good art goon is where fyad posts their own art? its goonlulz for art dude

goddammit, sid.

I.N.R.I
i speak for all of FYAD when i say we would be proud to call the artist o f that webcomic one of our own.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

I.N.R.I posted:

epic fail.

I.N.R.I posted:

i speak for all of FYAD when i say we would be proud to call the artist o f that webcomic one of our own.

inri loving himself right now with these awesome posts.

SIDS Vicious

i sorry john glenn

nvm no cake

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Sid Vicious posted:

i sorry john glenn

Sid I don't think you drew those goku pants :colbert:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Sid Vicious posted:

i sorry john glenn

next time trust that I know what I'm doing.

SIDS Vicious

Angry Fish posted:

Sid I don't think you drew those goku pants :colbert:

i did, you can think whatever you want the picture i posted on SA was originally posted on my facebook and i might even still have the original art kickin somewhere idk for sure

SIDS Vicious

next time trust that I know what I'm doing.

*zips mouth shut*

bwatts

you sure trolled fyad!

Crap

who wants to help me write my webcomic about big titty anime babes shooting magic at each other

Looke

:iamafag:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bureaus Watts posted:

you sure trolled fyad!

:ralp:

I.N.R.I
i bet if the OP attempted a physical medium his work would look way worse than nessa's, the webcomic author who FYAD wholeheartedly suppiorts in her futile quest for self improvement.

I.N.R.I
hed definitely do the typeo f shading where u scribble with the pencil and then smudge the pencil shading and all the lines owuld be made up of hundreds of little raggedy lines

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I.N.R.I posted:

hed definitely do the typeo f shading where u scribble with the pencil and then smudge the pencil shading and all the lines owuld be made up of hundreds of little raggedy lines

FYAD poster INRI has gotten my goat yet again. :argh:

I.N.R.I
hed draw on really thin paper so he could trace a photo unerneath it like he does with photoshop layers but thered be loads of holes in the paper from where he poked through it with the pencil from scribbling too hard

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Oh yeah? Well then how do you explain this?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

klingerrrrr

I.N.R.I
im certain u couldnt even draw something as funny or personable as that picture because everything u know youve learned from reading tutorials on conceptart.org and "how to draw" books written by failed artists

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm going to quote this again because it's my favorite drawing and it deserves to be seen.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I also love reading fyad and talking about it in byob op.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

drilldo squirt posted:

I also love reading fyad and talking about it in byob op.

It would be a disaster if I tried posting there, so this is the best I can do.

FartGhost

Its not that bad actually, i made 5 posts there already and i havent been probed yet. But that might just be because im so bland even fyad doesn't notice me

pig slut lisa

irl is good

I.N.R.I posted:

im certain u couldnt even draw something as funny or personable as that picture because everything u know youve learned from reading tutorials on conceptart.org and "how to draw" books written by failed artists

you dont need to be good at something to recognize when someone is bad at that thing

consider your talent for correctly identifying bad posts by other people

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Oh yeah? Well then how do you explain this?

my art looks better now, thanks

nvm no cake

I think INRI is upset :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

Plz don't make fun of the only girl who will post with us :qq:

• Locked thread