Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I also enjoy doing mouth sex on FAAB vagina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
And what's the deal with yogurt and yeast infections? Are girls supposed to eat yogurt to prevent that, or do they have to kind of spoon it up in there?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
kombucha douche

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

God.. Bless

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Thrill Cosby posted:

i eat that pussy the same way i beat emerald weapon-- without coming up for breath

Smh

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013
Butterscotch yo.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

dont worry dude, you can give the same line about all the strange dicks you suck

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

The Feldman Felcher posted:

And what's the deal with yogurt and yeast infections? Are girls supposed to eat yogurt to prevent that, or do they have to kind of spoon it up in there?

You are supposed to drink a lot of milk and once a month your vagina produces about 8 ounces of organic yogurt. I've been trying to switch to kefir but it involves getting punched in the gut a few times a day so I'm not sure it's going to work out for me.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Did you all know that the "regularity" promised by Activia's Jamie Lee Curtis doesn't actually have anything to do with periods? Just a little piece of knowledge I picked up last week that I thought you might enjoy.

Miltank fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jun 17, 2014

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Those flappy boobs.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Miltank posted:

Did you all know that the "regularity" promised by Activia's Jamie Lee Curtis doesn't actually have anything to do with periods? Just a little piece of knowledge I picked up last week that I thought you might enjoy.

Wait, what? Can anyone confirm this because I've been treating Activia like the morning after pill and now I'm worried it's not actually doing what I thought.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
got home today and my gf smells like sex again but we haven't had it for weeks, women are weird

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
sounds like cuck run amok

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

onedayholiday posted:

got home today and my gf smells like sex again but we haven't had it for weeks, women are weird

hosed up if true

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Gaunab posted:

her pussy taste like pepsi cola

Would her eyes also happen to be wide like cherry pies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
your wife tastes like honey nut cheerios

• Locked thread