Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
fuckin stralians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

pee pee poo poo it is a bad country

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
bloody descendants of convicts

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

without question the worst people in the anglosphere. of all my travels in the world, and all my encounters with English speaking people in other places, australians are the most obnoxious.

best to worst/most chill to biggest dicks:
canadians
kiwis
irish
americans
brits
south africans
australians

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Oi I'm 'STRAYAN throw an abbo down the well mate

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
their accents are retarded

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Fireless Phoenix posted:

their accents are retarded

I always wondered about this. To me Australians, kiwis, south Africans, English, scots, and irish all have a similar accent. I know they're very different and I don't have hard time telling them apart, but to me it's in the same vein. As a Canadian I feel that my accent along with americans have an accent that falls into a totally different category but to someone who is not a native English speaker, say from japan or something, are we all lumped in together or is there two different spheres.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
oi! bout to get drunk and shove steroids up mah butt

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

mookface posted:

I always wondered about this. To me Australians, kiwis, south Africans, English, scots, and irish all have a similar accent. I know they're very different and I don't have hard time telling them apart, but to me it's in the same vein. As a Canadian I feel that my accent along with americans have an accent that falls into a totally different category but to someone who is not a native English speaker, say from japan or something, are we all lumped in together or is there two different spheres.

afaik when you learn english in another country its either with british pronunciation or american pronunciation. so there is definitely a distinction made

also color vs colour etc and vocabulary is different enough that it matters

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
"i hate abos for no apparent reason"
- average australian

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
"here's my opinion on global politics even thought my country hasn't really accomplished anything"
- also average australian

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

NOICE

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
THROW A SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE MATE

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

australia is probably the only country in the entire world that has produced nothing of cultural significance at all

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

hey i love your accent what part of england are you from???

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?

Red Bones posted:

australia is probably the only country in the entire world that has produced nothing of cultural significance at all

their opera house is a world wonder in civ but australia is not a civ. makes u think

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
lol @ how racist australians are against aboriginals for reasons that can be attributed solely to australians

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I've been to the Kmart in Alice Springs AMA.

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
FACK OFF oval office

NOICE

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Gaunab posted:

"i hate abos for no apparent reason"
- average australian

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Red Bones posted:

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

Red Bones posted:

canada

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

take note, non-australia goers, this is the most accurate representation of this country you will ever see

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Second City.

RasputinVarez
Nov 12, 2012
I irrationally support inferior conflict CPU's and refute any benchmarks presented to me because of "reasons".

If I'm giving PC advice, you should probably just ignore me.
Wow, you guys sure are jelly of us Australians.

Now I'm going to work at my job at a super market collecting trolleys for $24 an hour whilst illegally downloading Game of Thrones at 700kbs a second. Then I'm gunna come home, eat a pile of homone free meat, some milky bar chocolate and a can of passionfruit flavoured soft drink whilst masturbating without any artificial lubricants because I still have my foreskin.

Also, this country has 50,000 "foriegn brides" come here every year, if you catch my drift.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

RasputinVarez posted:

Wow, you guys sure are jelly of us Australians.

Now I'm going to work at my job at a super market collecting trolleys for $24 an hour whilst illegally downloading Game of Thrones at 700kbs a second. Then I'm gunna come home, eat a pile of homone free meat, some milky bar chocolate and a can of passionfruit flavoured soft drink whilst masturbating without any artificial lubricants because I still have my foreskin.

Also, this country has 50,000 "foriegn brides" come here every year, if you catch my drift.

in case you didn't believe me

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
Australia in 2 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grh0tlJtViw

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Loud, unabashedly racist and a sexist, and apparently totally unable to hold their liquor. The worst tourists I've ever met and I've seen the english in Prague.

I'm not the best with accents but every time I think I've finally met an australian who isn't a heap of poo poo it turns out they're from NZ.

Dacke
Jun 29, 2006

im assuming vegemite flavored processed cheese or something

this poo poo is a thing there

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

lol

RasputinVarez
Nov 12, 2012
I irrationally support inferior conflict CPU's and refute any benchmarks presented to me because of "reasons".

gently caress you just beat me to it!

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

Go gently caress yaself ya loving oval office you ain't nothin but a loving drongo wanka oval office seriously gently caress you you fuckin retard go back yto china you loving boatperson we're loving full you loving oval office gently caress

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

It's the comments that are the funny part. Some people are really upset at his skin color.

Nelson Mandingo fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jun 18, 2014

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

RasputinVarez posted:

Go gently caress yaself ya loving oval office you ain't nothin but a loving drongo wanka oval office seriously gently caress you you fuckin retard go back yto china you loving boatperson we're loving full you loving oval office gently caress

Good, now type it phonetically so we can all laugh at the stupid accent

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
They're country is full of poisonous spiders and snakes. The land hates Australians so much that it is trying to kill them.

RasputinVarez
Nov 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRz8FWPUmpI

The best thing is, this is pretty loving accurate to how most of us really feel!

RasputinVarez
Nov 12, 2012

Broenheim posted:

They're country is full of poisonous spiders and snakes. The land hates Australians so much that it is trying to kill them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy_TB6onHVE

Weeds out the weak and stupid

You guys have school shootings for the same reason I'm sure

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
australia is like a nation founded by the stupidest frat ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation