Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
After you jerk off or whatever do you eat your own cum? A friend told me the other day that he does and I can't really look at him the same way anymore. He said he just slurps it off his hand and I kind of pried a little and he doesn't do it because it turns him on to do it or anything, he claims that its the easiest way to clean it up and he digs the taste. I think that is hosed though maybe I'm a prude. Does anyone do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I don't lick it off my hand. I've learned to build up the pressure so it shoots up into an arc and lands in my open waiting mouth. Much easier than licking each finger clean.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

I cum farts so I wouldn't know

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"clean?"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
that's gross OP, it's like spitting into your hand and then eating your own spit, it's fuckin gross

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i just cum out an open window, the ultimate freedom

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
maybe he doesn't have any tissue or a sink to wash his hands? :shrug:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Like any sane adult male, I've only tasted my cum once. That was enough to decide: Never Again. The taste simply lingers for too long. How do you ladies do it? Is it hard wired to enjoy the taste of a man's cum? Is this why I love pussy juice so much?

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

jerk it 24/7 like me. when i cumits like one of those bugs bunny cartoons where a lil note comes out of the gun barrel saying "BANG!"

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kazvall posted:

Like any sane adult male, I've only tasted my cum once. That was enough to decide: Never Again. The taste simply lingers for too long. How do you ladies do it? Is it hard wired to enjoy the taste of a man's cum? Is this why I love pussy juice so much?

I can't bring myself to do it

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

I catch it and quickly force it back down my penis. Wouldn't want to waste any

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

GNU Order posted:

I catch it and quickly force it back down my penis. Wouldn't want to waste any

It's not a sin if you get it all back in.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
What any well-adjusted adult would do: store it in an ever-filling vase.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jerk out onto the gulf stream from a helicopter obviously

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

mookface posted:

I can't bring myself to do it

me neither, cum and cum residue has never been close to my mouth and it never will unless a hot enough lady asks me nicely

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Kazvall posted:

You swallow it really loving fast, that's how.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

indigi posted:

me neither, cum and cum residue has never been close to my mouth and it never will unless a hot enough lady asks me nicely

have you never kissed a lady after a beej

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So no one will admit to doing this regularly? My pal seems to think its normal and that a lot of people do it but don't own up to it

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

you irl posted:

have you never kissed a lady after a beej

straight up, no. if I cum in there, you gotta come correct with some Listerine or at least ACT

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mookface posted:

So no one will admit to doing this regularly? My pal seems to think its normal and that a lot of people do it but don't own up to it
you should tell him that's not why people have white teeth :rolleyes:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i point my dick at my butthole so it shoots into my butthole then i squeeze my butthole till my butthole absorbs the cum

RasputinVarez
Nov 12, 2012
I irrationally support inferior conflict CPU's and refute any benchmarks presented to me because of "reasons".

If I'm giving PC advice, you should probably just ignore me.
That's the christian way of doing it, technically the sin isn't masturbation but "spilling your seed" so if you eat it it's not a sin!

I just use toilet paper myself...

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

indigi posted:

straight up, no. if I cum in there, you gotta come correct with some Listerine or at least ACT

i figure if she's willing to put my most disgusting part in her mouth and swallow whatever comes out, the least i can do is give her a peck

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
also in case it's not clear enough, your friend is gay and is feeling you out

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

RasputinVarez posted:

That's the christian way of doing it, technically the sin isn't masturbation but "spilling your seed" so if you eat it it's not a sin!

actually the sin is not getting your dead brother's wife pregnant like your dad asked you to. it had nothing to do with cumming on the ground. you idiot.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

you irl posted:

i figure if she's willing to put my most disgusting part in her mouth and swallow whatever comes out, the least i can do is give her a peck

it just grosses me out, like before I orgasm it's something I might could be talked into but once I nut I'm like "ah.... naw, though"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

RasputinVarez posted:

that part of the bible is funny because of the interpretations

the guy cucks his brother and pulls out before jizzing and god says it's a sin but people think that the sin is "spilling the seed" and not cucking

e: or yeah not getting your brother's wife pregnant like your dad says I guess :wtc:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

realtalk: you're an abject coward and less of a man if you've never once tasted your own cum, either from mere curiousity or kissing someone who's just swallowed your entire load (you do this every time or the same applies). you don't have to snowball, shotgun, gargle or blow bubbles with that poo poo or whatever if you don't like it, but it's just common loving courtesy to kiss someone whose face you pumped your rancid chlorinated snot/eggnog amalgam into.

i'm a cum scientist btw i know what i'm talking about

RasputinVarez
Nov 12, 2012
I irrationally support inferior conflict CPU's and refute any benchmarks presented to me because of "reasons".

If I'm giving PC advice, you should probably just ignore me.

a hole-y ghost posted:

that part of the bible is funny because of the interpretations

the guy cucks his brother and pulls out before jizzing and god says it's a sin but people think that the sin is "spilling the seed" and not cucking

e: or yeah not getting your brother's wife pregnant like your dad says I guess :wtc:

Thank god my brother is getting a divorce and i'll never have to have sex with his racist fat gently caress wife!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SplitSoul posted:

realtalk: you're an abject coward and less of a man if you've never once tasted your own cum, either from mere curiousity or kissing someone who's just swallowed your entire load (you do this every time or the same applies). you don't have to snowball, shotgun, gargle or blow bubbles with that poo poo or whatever if you don't like it, but it's just common loving courtesy to kiss someone whose face you pumped your rancid chlorinated snot/eggnog amalgam into.

i'm a cum scientist btw i know what i'm talking about

I've kissed girls after they blew me and it doesn't bug me because I'm not a huge baby but its a little different. He prefers to eat it instead of just getting a Kleenex or a face towel or something and I think that's weird maybe a little gay

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
i just let the cum stalactites build up under my desk

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

turdriver posted:

i just let the cum stalactites build up under my desk

don't masturbate at work bro its unprofessional

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
snowball yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_A58231NFk

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Eat it.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kazvall posted:

Lol no we don't enjoy it we just swallow fast & lie that it's not gross so as not to harm your fragile egos. The downside of swallowing fast though is it can make you nauseated. But what's a lady gonna do? Not suck a bunch of dicks?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Your friend is a weirdo though & his excuse is a lie.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
he's gay isn't he or at least sort of gay

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

*slurp slurp* it's totally pragmatic man I just do it for hygiene mmmm mmm

nah I think he's telling th truth

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
i use it to write my manifesto to the world on my walls only to be found with a black light csi style after my passing. but you wont understand it because youre all just robots wearing human faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

op I cracked the code. by telling you that your friend was hinting that you should give him your cum to eat. whether or not thats gay is up to u

• Locked thread