Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Volstagg is cool, but he is not a giant planet with a goatee. This is him trying to seduce the Earth.

Also Thor is a big lame baby and is the least interesting character in his own comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Can't beat that planet

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok number 1 Loki is best character in anything, followed closely by Beta Ray Bill.

2-

Dr. Hurt posted:

Also Thor is a big lame baby and is the least interesting character in his own comic.

quote:

See also: the entirety of God of Thunder.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

:smugdog:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I am a huge fan of Hickman's run on the Avengers and it has always slightly bothered me that Thor completely murders the Builder in cold blood when they are supposed to be surrendering. Yeah, the Builders were going to eradicate Earth but that is a stone cold super villain move on Thor's part.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dr. Hurt posted:

I am a huge fan of Hickman's run on the Avengers and it has always slightly bothered me that Thor completely murders the Builder in cold blood when they are supposed to be surrendering. Yeah, the Builders were going to eradicate Earth but that is a stone cold super villain move on Thor's part.

Thor isn't human and bound by your idiotic moral code.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

They hadn't surrendered yet and the builder straight up says their surrender won't matter, Earth's still getting blown up. It's clean.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Also obviously Beta Ray Bill wins any cool guy argument just because his name is Beta Ray Bill.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You don't include Loki in best character lists because its unfair to other characters. Unless if that list is for trickster villains, in which Maximus the Mad is 1#

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Dr. Hurt posted:

Thor's moral code follows heavy metal viking rules, foolish mortal

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Someone do Marvel Villains mafia so I can be Maximus the Mad, specifically from Hickman's avengers run.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

mr.capps posted:

You don't include Loki in best character lists because its unfair to other characters. Unless if that list is for trickster villains, in which Maximus the Mad is 1#

Also wins best hat

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

mr.capps posted:

Someone do Marvel Villains mafia so I can be Maximus the Mad, specifically from Hickman's avengers run.

I will add it to my queue.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Opopanax posted:

They hadn't surrendered yet and the builder straight up says their surrender won't matter, Earth's still getting blown up. It's clean.

I mean technically they were gonna let all the other planets live. Just Earth. If I was an alien in the Marvel Universe I'd probably want Earth gone too. Way too much trouble comes from there.

mr.capps posted:

Maximus the Mad rules. Best part of Infinity, in my opinion.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Opopanax posted:

I will add it to my queue.

You could do it Thunderbolts themed where some prisoners are betraying the rest of them and are planning an escape or something. All I'm saying is Thunderbolts mafia should be a thing.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Also honestly Skurge is probably the best Thor character.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm still waiting for Moon Knight Mafia

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm still waiting for Moon Knight Mafia

Is everyone just different personalities?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Well there has to be one Khonshu.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You guys should go back in time and play in my Marvel CYOR.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
just based it on warren ellis run and scum are dead ghost gangsters

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Opopanax posted:

There can always be sequels. This is comics, after all. :colbert:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Opopanax posted:

This was a thing?! :(

I could have been Lockjaw! Or Quentin Quire!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

New moon knight rocks go buy it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Or Mole Man from the current Iron Man run with the Mandarin ring!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Or Spider-man 2099! Or Pizza Dog! Or Hawkguy! Or other Hawkeye!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

New moon knight rocks go buy it

It'll rock all the way through issue 6 and then it will be awful so drop it like the hot pile of garbage it will become.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's me, dead girl

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Fool! It's obvious you should have chosen DOOM! And if you get killed it would just be a doombot.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Just you guys wait. If CYOR happens again I'll be doop and only post in the doop alphabet.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Opop would pull a dirty trick and it'll be an alternative universe lobotomized Doom.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Someone make a mafia game about a civil war in the council of reed richards

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
All the roles are reed richards but one lobotomized Doom

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Celestial 3P.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I was pretty unimpressed with the picks last go round
Secret Invasion! Marvel CYOR

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I don't have archives. Someone tell me what they were so I can make fun of them.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Spiders-man

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Kaine in there?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Did it turn into the clone saga?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

5 people as Deadpool. 2 Spider-Men. Green Goblin. Doctors Octopus. Wolverine and Patch.

• Locked thread