Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

:psyduck: what is going on :psyduck:

Knuckles is aware of something being very wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Bloodly posted:

Knuckles is aware of something being very wrong.

He needs to smoke some smart weed to figure this poo poo out.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

And now,the chapter conclusion.

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

Indeed.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Another ghost Ronald, what does it all mean :ohdear:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

you tell her tails!!!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Panels like this remind me why I never gave up on this comic even during the dark times.

Catts
Nov 3, 2011

TwoPair posted:

Panels like this remind me why I never gave up on this comic even during the dark times.

One thing lazyb is a master of is making the most mundane poo poo endlessly entertaining.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

This is giving off so many Red Wedding vibes, the atmosphere is thick enough to cut with a knife.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
^^nice pun

I think Ronald is exerting some kind of chaotic influence to bring out everyone's bad side. It's weird that it seems like Knuckles and Amy are planning something. I think Cheetoman knows the hot tub is where Donarudo is hiding

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Ronald toxxed the weed, the gang will start freaking out soon.

Or maybe he's just a puppetmaster and is toying with anyone who was made weak willed by the weed.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
Did Amy and Knuckles just take Tails' robe

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Are spyro and Jessie still going at it?

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Ronald probably had enough time to murder them or Doug and Sketter off screen, leading to someone finding the bodies and all hell breaking loose.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

The comic's amazing again, but I'm still weirded out by Hello Kitty's proportions. I know literally nothing about the character other than she looks like this:

It's just weird seeing her with human proportions, and especially human hands. What does she even look like in her normal clothes?

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
This is an odd retelling of Reefer Madness.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

That loving Sned posted:

The comic's amazing again, but I'm still weirded out by Hello Kitty's proportions. I know literally nothing about the character other than she looks like this:

It's just weird seeing her with human proportions, and especially human hands. What does she even look like in her normal clothes?

A taller version of her normal self with fingers.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It's the perpetually pissed-off expression she has that really gets me.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Did you draw this? This is hosed up

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

Franz von Dada posted:

Those are some killer song lyrics.

Let's start an industrial metal band, Lazerbot. You can sing.

lil' ogre

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
So I stopped reading this for around half a year, just caught up.

What the gently caress is even real anymore?

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Nothing is real, everything is permitted.

Including using a flashback about rape to set up a punchline from the very first chapter. :smuggo:

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

PowerBeard posted:

Nothing is real, everything is permitted.

Including using a flashback about rape to set up a punchline from the very first chapter. :smuggo:

If you think lazerbot actually planned this all out from the beginning I don't know what to tell ya guy.

Catts
Nov 3, 2011

FlyinPingu posted:

If you think lazerbot actually planned this all out from the beginning I don't know what to tell ya guy.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

FlyinPingu posted:

Of course he didn't plan it, but at least he managed to bring us back from the brink. Now we can ponder why Ronald is in the weed smoke and whether or not Spyro and Jessie have been going at it this whole time.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

PowerBeard posted:

Of course he didn't plan it, but at least he managed to bring us back from the brink. Now we can ponder why Ronald is in the weed smoke and whether or not Spyro and Jessie have been going at it this whole time.

What if the pool stick broke :ohdear:

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Tortuga posted:

Did you draw this? This is hosed up

No, I just used two images from Google to show how creepy her proportions are.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

quote:

some decades and journeys end with a changing of the page to a new part of the story. some times things must become a stepping stone to your future. some connections cannot be rekindle or reborn, some times the flame must use that experience to strengthen itself for what's to come. like all streams it continues moving to new shores.. continue to pull you through the current of what is to be. and to leave what was as something to make you worthy for whats across the puddle. such as old dreams and desires fade to be reborn by something else. something new.. its never over just different. merci to the black rose..

Merci to you, monsieur Bot

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

The real horror of that image is the blue text on red

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
That red and blue blur is giving me a migraine.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I had no idea he'd finished an entire chapter, so I read all of it at once and it was a roller coaster in the truest sense. Going from being impressed at how much better at drawing he is now, to the horror of the rape scene to the funny as hell Sonic with a long nose faces and then the brick joke.

LazyB is a genius, god-damnit.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

There's nothing genius about ending a chapter and going on hiatus mid-conversation.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

A Steampunk Gent posted:

There's nothing genius about ending a chapter and going on hiatus mid-conversation.

Especially since it took like a year just to complete this clusterfuck of a chapter.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Lazerbot posted:

nah, this ain't a story about a bitch. its one of those complex depth tales that is misunderstood..

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

One of the most inspiring front-cover quotes I have ever read.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Literally Kermit posted:

One of the most inspiring front-cover quotes I have ever read.

Yeah, I'd buy the book.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lazerbot posted:

umm just a heads up. this is a small detour from the next chapter. i plan to upload them as soon as there made. just a few weaks i hope.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Just imagine how many books that could be a sleeve quote for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Does anyone have a link to those Tails didn't get trolled comics?