Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I reckon I could take Bill DeMott with a light jog and waiting for him to have that inevitable heart attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

BigT posted:

I don't know...If Big Show ever got legit pissed, angry and not gave a poo poo he could pretty much kill anyone on the roster.

Show might have an 80 being big tool but that's not going to help him against anyone who knows what he's doing. Luckily in WWE there aren't too many of those.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

oldpainless posted:

Swagger manages to hurt people when he is specifically trying to not hurt them so I can only imagine the destruction he would cause if he were "unchained" as it were.

On the other hand, Brock generally just hurts himself when trying not to hurt people because pain is all he knows.

BigT
Oct 22, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Show might have an 80 being big tool but that's not going to help him against anyone who knows what he's doing. Luckily in WWE there aren't too many of those.

Ehh, people say this like trainee folks are going to remember their training and win in street fights...Street fights or real fighting basically means all that poo poo goes out of the window.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

BigT posted:

Ehh, people say this like trainee folks are going to remember their training and win in street fights...Street fights or real fighting basically means all that poo poo goes out of the window.

Yeah Brock Lesnar is going to forget how to fight because he's in a "real fight" and get beaten down by the guy who is big (and broken down a million ways from Sunday.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

skaboomizzy posted:

Simon Gotch (@GotchStyleWWE) is a Whovian and a Dune fan-boy, so you should follow him if you're into awesome nerd stuff.

Simon Gotch also suggested that he, Aiden English, Jervis Cottonbelly and Marion Fontaine start up a barbershop quartet, and I'd pay to see that.

I also just realized that Simon Gotch is Ryan Drago, the guy with the pancake boobs from King of Trios 09's Team Epic War. The team where Austin Aries was the faciest face out of spite for the booking. Tony Kozina was the third guy, meaning Gotch is in the running for being the only guy on the team who isn't a total piece of poo poo.

cunny mcalister
Mar 21, 2004
Somehow less than meets the eye.

MassRafTer posted:

Yeah Brock Lesnar is going to forget how to fight because he's in a "real fight" and get beaten down by the guy who is big (and broken down a million ways from Sunday.

If anything, Brock would remember how to fight and forget that if an angry man twice his size with equivalent strength punches him in the side his intestines explode and he dies.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

skaboomizzy posted:

Simon Gotch (@GotchStyleWWE) is a Whovian and a Dune fan-boy, so you should follow him if you're into awesome nerd stuff.

Yeah he's a big ol' nerd, seems like a cool dude honestly. And while checking his twitter I came across this:

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Can Goku beat John Cena?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Can Goku beat John Cena?

John Cena can't fly or do the kamehameha wave.

Easy victory for Goku.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Gonzo McFee posted:

Easy victory for Goku.

You see, these just sound like odds that Cena might possibly have to... overcome?

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

Easy victory for Goku.

Those are impressive odds to overcome.

EDIT: Beaten :(

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Saiyans got no hustle, loyalty or respect, but you know who does? JAWWWWWN CEEEENA and DA CHAMP IS HEAH! (I can never tell if he's doing Southern or just Southie when he does that voice)

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Imagine. I said that to poke fun at a stupid derail.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It depends on what kinds of pants Cena's wearing.

:goku:

If he's wearing Goku jorts, it's a tossup.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

reminder that Joey Styles knocked out JBL. Weird poo poo happens in fights.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
E: wrong thread

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My dad can definitely beat up your dad.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Report: Average Male 4,000% Less Effective In Fights Than They Imagine

This but for wrestlers.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Do you think Kane's mask is an advantage in a shoot fight?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan/status/483432290

@WWEDanielBryan posted:

I hope @TheBoDallas gets BOner chants the rest of his career #BOner

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Ugh. This is like the Miz/Kermit thing. They're trying too hard.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I hope Bryan gets Lloyd Boner chants.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

It's deleted

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

sticklefifer posted:

I hope Bryan gets Lloyd Boner chants.

This.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I guess that one was deleted but here's the other: https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan/status/483432290094428160

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Been a while since he's updated his Twitter background.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Thauros posted:

It's funny, most the guys never update their poo poo. Cena's does because he avatar and thing changes to the new shirt color.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The DiGiorno Twitter is the best.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Thauros posted:

it's been a while

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Flameingblack posted:

Gabe ALWAYS has petty fights with people. When that parody Gabe account was out a couple years ago, he went through and blocked everyone who followed that account, even if they'd never messaged Gabe before.

He Twitter searches his name and his promotion and fights and argues with fans who have a negative opinion without even trying to fix any legitimate claims people have against his product. I assume he also spends all day looking through wrestling website for piracy of his stuff so he can file DMCA claims.

This is coming up on like 6-8 years since this happened, but a guy on the ROH forums posted something slightly negative about the product, which resulted in him getting a PM from Gabe saying "Hey gently caress you for this: [link to post] gently caress YOU"

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Nut Bunnies posted:

This is coming up on like 6-8 years since this happened, but a guy on the ROH forums posted something slightly negative about the product, which resulted in him getting a PM from Gabe saying "Hey gently caress you for this: [link to post] gently caress YOU"

It was pretty extremely negative (basically saying what Gabe did took no skill) but it was still an extremely childish response.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Kinda scary that Ian Rotten responds better to criticism than Gabe can.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
It's about time, brother. Now the spirit of Cenamania can grow strong, dude!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I will never stop reading the signature on Hogan's tweets as "Heil Hitler".

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

sticklefifer posted:

I will never stop reading the signature on Hogan's tweets as "Heil Hitler".

It is a small dream of mine that someone convinces him to start signing -88 because it is cooler.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

I love John Cena, me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Is this a gay joke I can never tell with Hulk Hogan