Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
im gonna be hosting a bevy of events (mostly religious/eurogames/tabletop rpg related) and need some drinks to put in my fridge. what should i get? any1 got some ideas?

edit: the religious themed events will actualy just me and my friends sitting around reading passages from the bible going "lmao ppl think this actually happened???" and we'll look VERY smug while doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

stock up on some sunny d, bro!

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

40s

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
booze drinks or not, this is important

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
lol if you think your guests want drinks and not black tar heroin

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
club mate, in any case.

http://club-mate.us/

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
arsenic

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Coke AND Pepsi, that way you don't have to sound like some dumb-rear end waitress and say "Is [the exact loving opposite of what you just asked for] okay?" you can just say "Coming right up"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

get a bunch of capri suns and use a syringe to inject some of your blood into each packet through the bottom where it's hard to see and cover up the little hole with a tiny patch of duct tape

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
piss

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

get a bunch of capri suns and use a syringe to inject some of your blood into each packet through the bottom where it's hard to see and cover up the little hole with a tiny patch of duct tape

i'm doing this one

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
infecting your house guests with AIDS is probablyt he most chill thing you can do imo

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
drinking caprisun and contracting diseases is supremely 90s and therefore my friends will think it is cool

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
I would be really upset if I got AIDS at a party and didn't get to do any butt stuff to get it

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
water

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
box wine and date rape drugs

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

InterFaced posted:

box wine and date rape drugs

im feelin the first part of this but the second part would make crawling through a dungeon pretty drat difficult.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
FourLoko.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

the second part would make crawling through a dungeon pretty drat difficult.
that's the point. they're not supposed to escape the dungeon until you let them out

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?
Pruno

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

that's the point. they're not supposed to escape the dungeon until you let them out

i'm all about giving your friends AIDS unironically but lets try not to make rape a thing ok?? ty

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
date rape drugs are good fore more than just rape fyi.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Wine is easy, doesn't smell as bad as beer when spilled, and can look a bit classier. A dry white at fridge temp is probably your best bet if you want something cheap yet not notably bad ... and whites in general tend to be better if you just want something to drink on its own. Much easier to get the stains out, too.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i'm all about giving your friends AIDS unironically but lets try not to make rape a thing ok?? ty
no silly you put them in your dungeon maze and the ones who make it to the end are good enough to still be your friends the rest you kick out and sign up for charity call lists

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Soiled Meat
hyphy mud

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

bottled piss

treat it like a fine wine. swish it around a glas and remark "ah, november 2012. a wonderful vintage!"

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

prob twisted tea and mikes hard lemonade to go with your chicken nuggets and pizza rolls

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

if you don't have a ton of ice tea then you're the worst host in history, even worse than when attila the hun chopped off the heads of envoys and poo poo.

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?
jenkem is really good and a lot of ppl dont know about it so you can also get them into a fun new hobby you can share together

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i forgot to say, chocolate milk, because the list of things your doing seems like th e kinds of things people who like chocolate milk would do

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Fandyien posted:

i forgot to say, chocolate milk, because the list of things your doing seems like th e kinds of things people who like chocolate milk would do

but what if they're lactose intolerant and then they're farting all night long and get embarrassed and leave forever?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Xaris posted:

but what if they're lactose intolerant and then they're farting all night long and get embarrassed and leave forever?

people who are into religious/eurogames/tabletop rpgs are likely to be proud of their farts

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Fandyien posted:

people who are into religious/eurogames/tabletop rpgs are likely to be proud of their farts

i was going to say then they might accidently shart their pants but they'd be into that too

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

infecting your house guests with AIDS is probablyt he most chill thing you can do imo

When life gives you AIDS, make Lemonaides!

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Computer viking posted:

Wine is easy, doesn't smell as bad as beer when spilled, and can look a bit classier. A dry white at fridge temp is probably your best bet if you want something cheap yet not notably bad ... and whites in general tend to be better if you just want something to drink on its own. Much easier to get the stains out, too.

Rice wine. It taste basically like water, doesn't stain, and comes in a bigass 1.5 liter bottle for like 6$ if you live in a city with a big asian market.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Liquid Chicken posted:

When life gives you AIDS, make Lemonaides!

excuse me but hiv is very temperature and pH (that's the logarithmic power of hydrogen ion concentration to you plebs) sensitive and the high levels of citric acid will destroy the viable hiv viruses. what you need is a semi saline drink with a touch of something like baking soda to add alkalinity and warmed above room temperature to mimic the human body.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Jul 2, 2014

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Fandyien posted:

my friends are all normie hipster retards so you're wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostsauce
Jun 4, 2005

scared you didnt i lmbo
the coolest parties i've been to had caprisun

• Locked thread