Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Early this morning I put on my shoes and went outside into the street and smoked a cigarette, like I always do. I began to think, Where did my life go wrong? There's got to be a reason for instance, why I have no money. I mean, I love my dog (a dalmation), and I love the fact that I can still get high. And I can play the guitar, which calms me down.

But you know what I started to think? This is all bullshit, because life is too drat short. You have to love the life you get. You never know when it's your time. Today, you could get run over by a car or somebody could shoot you. Honestly, I may just—and take my advice here—just take all my remaining money and give it to charity. Because I truly believe love, as a guiding principle to life, is within my grasp. Because what goes around, comes around. I promise you. Try to get around that fact, and life will serve you.

This is all why, for instance, I don't cry when my dog runs away. Or get angry because I have to pay bills. Or when my mom smokes weed, then moves on to drinking, and is now smoking crack. Whether you gently caress or fight, I mean, it's all the same, right? My dog is the only thing that's keeping me sane right now. I need to open my heart and let the love come back to me.

Anyway, just had to write all that poo poo out and get it off my chest.

Sorry it's long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Early this morning I put on my shoes and went outside into the street and smoked a cigarette, like I always do. I began to think, Where did my life go wrong? There's got to be a reason for instance, why I have no money. I mean, I love my dog (a dalmation), and I love the fact that I can still get high. And I can play the guitar, which calms me down.

But you know what I started to think? This is all bullshit, because life is too drat short. You have to love the life you get. You never know when it's your time. Today, you could get run over by a car or somebody could shoot you. Honestly, I may just—and take my advice here—just take all my remaining money and give it to charity. Because I truly believe love, as a guiding principle to life, is within my grasp. Because what goes around, comes around. I promise you. Try to get around that fact, and life will serve you.

This is all why, for instance, I don't cry when my dog runs away. Or get angry because I have to pay bills. Or when my mom smokes weed, then moves on to drinking, and is now smoking crack. Whether you gently caress or fight, I mean, it's all the same, right? My dog is the only thing that's keeping me sane right now. I need to open my heart and let the love come back to me.

Sorry it's long.

how high are you right now

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
?

Ben Murphy fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Sep 20, 2014

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Eat your dog's heart to gain its strength.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I was expecting tubgirl but this is somehow even more gross.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
did you use my debit card info to buy stupid poo poo from vitamin shoppe you bastard

sounds like you can't cope, which may be a genetic flaw

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?
Have a shower and remove the poo poo from your chest it will probably improve your quality of life..

Post results on how you feel after.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Thought this was a german prostitute AMA.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Liking sublime is like the number one indicator of being a white loser that so desperately wants to be cool like the black people but doesn't have any black friends to co-opt culture from.

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Sorry it's long.

why are you such a human being?

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
drink a 40 oz and free yourself from bad posting op

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
It seemed fine at the time. Fun, even. It didn't occur to me until later, much later in my life, that brother and sister didn't normally do that sort of thing. And when I realized that what we had done was wrong, that the recollections I had of sucking on my sisters nipples and sticking my penis inside of her were abnormal, I brought up the issues I had with the only person I though would understand, my sister.

But she denied that anything had happened. By the time I had brought it up to her, I was almost a teenager, and she was obviously embarrassed by the entire situation. But her denial drove me crazy. I was eight years old, I was already confused by most of the world and the people inside of it, and suddenly I found that memories I had, distinct memories that I could recall, were called into question. I didn't know who to trust if I couldn't even trust my own memories.

And in time, I forgot the memories, I forgot what had happened to me when I was five years old. I forgot the countless nights, when I was five years old, spent with my sister, a young teen trying to discover he sexuality with the only male she had readily available to her. And with time, I would come to believe my depression, my feelings of alienation and my isolation was due to my physically and emotionally abusive father alone. I would come to forget the sexual exploration I was too young to understand, too young to forget, and had been told by the very person I had experienced it with that I had made it up.

That I was a liar, and had fabricated my memories. So I forgot. I forgot about my abuse, I forgot about the experiences that would taint me forever, that would ruin me. Until I couldn't forget anymore. Until, on one fateful summer night, I couldn't forget anymore, and all my memories came rushing back to me. My life changed that night. I was never the same. I told my mother, who subsequently called my sister, who denied such a heinous act, and my mother believed her. As would my grand mother, and would most, if not all of my other family members. I became labeled as a liar. Most presumably thought I had made up such an act for attention. It wasn't until years later that my sister came clean, that she admitted what she had done, and by that point, my reputation was already ruined , as were my relationships with most of my family. And by the time she came forward, my claims were already old news, and few felt the desire to address such a topic. So, my isolation furthered, I withdrew even more.

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?
Nah Sublime is good he Columbused Reggae for white people

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Can you play Wonderwall?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Give me the money instead of charity. They give it to poor people and they spend it on poor people. Just think of the poor money, forced to be handed over to some cashier at safeways for a loaf of bread. If you give it to me, that money will be spent at whole foods.

Please, think of the money

Bitcoin420
Oct 30, 2013
i dont cry when my dog runs away

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

stuntwaffle posted:

drink a 40 oz and free yourself from bad posting op

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i loving hate sublime so much and since i smoke and all my friends smoke i have it inflicted on me at a way higher frequency than i'd like

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Just use soap and water to get some poo poo off your chest, it's an easy fixin' ! hope this handy tip helps!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Sorry it's long.

song was played way too much on the radio and i hate it a lot

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

If you kill yourself by jumping off a high bridge into a river no one will even know that you had poo poo on your chest OP, good luck.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
i'm going to fresh and easy to get something to eat. didn't read the op. see ya in like 15 minutes

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
im really mad at you op for subjecting me to memories of tihs song

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Broenheim posted:

Give me the money instead of charity. They give it to poor people and they spend it on poor people. Just think of the poor money, forced to be handed over to some cashier at safeways for a loaf of bread. If you give it to me, that money will be spent at whole foods.

Please, think of the money

if people give you money, you'll spend the money, making more money available for other people to give to the poor.

you are a good person.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

I may just—and take my advice here—just take all my remaining money and give it to charity. Because I truly believe love, as a guiding principle to life, is within my grasp.

let us know how it turns out.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
metis

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I thought this was gonna be about a woman getting a breast reduction

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

gbs won't tolerate this level of earnestness, sorry OP

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
honestly i expected a keyboard goop re-enactment of someone wiping literal poo poo off their chest

this site breaks me sometimes

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Heroon with jimmy hendrix

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

grady posted:

why do you have poo poo on your chest

his dog is poorly trained

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

high how are you right now

ftfy

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
did you dog poo poo on your chest?

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
gas

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

i dunno man. that might be the wrong way

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
please don't kill yourself.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
I suggest a shower and a less scat play interested partner.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

free mumia

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
If your dog is running away, he probably lacks sufficient stimulation. Maybe stop smoking so much weed and take him for a walk every once in a while?

Also, Sublime sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

ChairmanMeow posted:

please don't kill yourself.

All men must die

• Locked thread