Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Let this be a judgment free zone where you post what you do with food when you are alone.

for example, does anyone else 2 hand grab hot pockets and suck the juices out, eyes bulging, while pretending you're the brain bug from starship troopers?

or even better, put cheedar cheese on apple pie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Jesus christ

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
just eat your food like a loving respectable adult you god drat man childe

lumpanoodle
Jun 29, 2012

down n out posted:

Let this be a judgment free zone where you post what you do with food when you are alone.

for example, does anyone else 2 hand grab hot pockets and suck the juices out, eyes bulging, while pretending you're the brain bug from starship troopers?

what dont you insufferable fucks understand about this concept?

in regards to OP, i too like to perform felatio-inspired eating moves on my food, especially pickles, hot dogs, and shrimp.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

nobody believes me when i tell them that peanut butter on pancakes is the best way to do it

GuitarJunkie
Sep 8, 2004

"Boy, have we got a vacation for you."
Instead of putting the beer in my mouth, it goes in my rear end.

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

GuitarJunkie posted:

Instead of putting the beer in my mouth, it goes in my rear end.

this works better with (heh) hard liquor, hth

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Sometimes I make cheese dip like you would have at a party but I eat it alone like a sad fat person like as a meal. When I am buying the stuff at the store I try and come up with a fake story about the party I am having in case the cashier asks me about it so they don't think I'm going to eat it by myself.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jul 3, 2014

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
gas

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

LifeSizePotato posted:

nobody believes me when i tell them that peanut butter on pancakes is the best way to do it

hi5 peanut butter pancake bro

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
I love raw carrots, but cooked carrots are awful and disgusting. I haven't checked to see if this is different when I'm alone.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Crimson Harvest posted:

hi5 peanut butter pancake bro

peanutbutter in the pancakes is good. On top just makes me lick my lips alot!

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i put teriyaki on mashed potatoes sometimes its really good

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Putting a little bit of salt on good vanilla ice cream is great.

I will squish bread slices into a ball and eat it.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
I like to dab a little tabasco sauce on my butthole every morning. it certainly makes life a lottle more quirky!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

down n out posted:

Putting a little bit of salt on good vanilla ice cream is great.

Ha Ha! You are poor as poo poo!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i like to eat good food

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

down n out posted:

when i was 7 i knew a developmentally disabled but mostly functional kid who did that

he also came into class one day eating a raw onion like an apple. no joke, a white onion. sounds like something a peanuts character would do.

Jackfruited Stormtrooper
Feb 15, 2007

master of his domain
I dunno sometimes I put a lil' salt on cantaloupe or honeydews but I don't think it's that weird. Picked that up from my mom but she dead now so I guess that's a lil' quirky maybe. Also I'll occasionally put salt in my chocolate milk but I picked that one up from our illegal immigrant hired help that worked on our ranch, so also probably not very quirky either. Anyays try these quirks out they might change your world view

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i like my grilled italian sausages with some dijon, spicy brown, or german mustard. only if im eating them as is and not as a sandwich, if its a sandwich ill skip the condiments and just have them with grilled peppers and onions, maybe mushrooms

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I don't put milk in my cereal unless it's mini wheats, mad cutting action otherwise

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Ha Ha! You are poor as poo poo!

A-HEM!

down n out posted:

judgment free zone

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

sometimes if im not going to do anything social for a couple days ill eat some raw garlic cloves. like 2 or 3 cloves in a night. then the next day all my sweat and balls smell like garlic

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

down n out doesn't control me!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

uG posted:

just eat your food like a loving respectable adult you god drat man childe

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i possess zero personal autonomy so I need a friend to decide on what to eat without a friend I don't eat

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Cottage cheese on pepperoni pizza, try it at a buffet place etc. just a thin layer on top.

Before you think that is weird, remember that lasagne exists and is good.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
I eat it up

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
A wrap consisting of: low fat flour tortilla, Nathans hot dogs, spicy coarse ground mustard, swiss chard, smoked gouda. In the oven for like 15min at 400f. :magical:

Walnut, Brazil nut, Avocado, and Tomato dip on some nice crispy bread is a great snack too.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

THS posted:

sometimes if im not going to do anything social for a couple days ill eat some raw garlic cloves. like 2 or 3 cloves in a night. then the next day all my sweat and balls smell like garlic

In the past, on the days just before I had to finalize grades for report cards, I would eat a lot of garlic and onion. When kids came in to try to negotiate a few more points to change their grades, I'd make sure that I'd say things like "Whhhhaaaaaat do you whaaaant me to doooooo to your grade?" Enough exhaling and they would generally change their minds about asking me.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
After masturbation I will have a loud internal monologue with myself yelling "Make me a loving sandwich fucknut!", so i do.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Do blackheads count as food?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
judgement free: as if, friend,u r poo poo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

down n out posted:

Hey, come to my thread, you'd work well there. That was a good provocative sentence.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Light Gun Man posted:

Cottage cheese on pepperoni pizza, try it at a buffet place etc. just a thin layer on top.

Before you think that is weird, remember that lasagne exists and is good.

There is a local pizza place that makes a few pizzas with cottage cheese, actually. I haven't had them, but the place is one of the two good pizza places in the city.

"Paneer Tikka Pizza: Roasted & Marinated Cottage Cheese, Red Onions, Green Peppers, Pizza Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese"

"Butter Paneer Pizza: Cottage Cheese with Butter Creamy Sauce, Green Pepper, Red Onions, Mozzarella Cheese, Pizza Sauce"

Lasagna with cottage cheese is terrible though. Use ricotta instead.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I am a closet vegan who only refuses to eat animal products in private / on forums.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

peanutbutter in the pancakes is good. On top just makes me lick my lips alot!

peanut butter in porridge is good too.v creamy

JustCait
May 28, 2014

down n out posted:

This is a recipe for melting your tongue and never tasting again. No matter how cool you think the hot pocket is... it's not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
cheeze whiz in my dikhole

only way to go

• Locked thread