Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TwZvx00BAM

Masao has not posted a video for 2 years. Did his rotten toilet finally collapse taking the house with it? Did he die of the illness he mentioned in his last few videos? Has he gone on to become a Michelin starred chef? We may never know. RIP Masao.

PYF masao vids and facts, apparently masao canon is that he's actually a wealthy lawyer with 3 houses who speaks multiple languages and just chooses to live like a mentally ill alcoholic who doesn't know what egg whites are and who wants to gently caress his sister.

You can watch all the masao videos at Parthenocarpy's backup channel and Masao's new channel but heres a sample

Cooking Hotdogs and Peaches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w46Dwh4TMGA

Coconut Bread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR5ciXadgHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR5ciXadgHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
He can cook me a fried turd any time
:burger:

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

His best video is the christmas cake because he falls over and seemingly dry heaves at the end

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I love when GBS revisits people who stopped being funny years ago

what's that George guy up to lets flush a toilet hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man good one

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
the best one is the sambuca video where he just falls down with deliciousness as he slurps it up

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
y'all lying to yourselves if you think there's a video better than Omelet for Obama, wherein a pot full of oil catches fire.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

VikingSkull posted:

I love when GBS revisits people who stopped being funny years ago

what's that George guy up to lets flush a toilet hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man good one

agreed, OP wanted a thread like the Uli thread

instead he have us this piece of poo poo. masao hasn't been around for years. what's there to post about? at least Uli is active.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

ReptileChillock posted:

y'all lying to yourselves if you think there's a video better than Omelet for Obama, wherein a pot full of oil catches fire.

When he cracks the egg into the toilet with a perfect one-hand crack and then starts whisking the shell is one of my favorite WTF moments.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Nostalgia or passé?

Nostalgia IS passé

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Are you talking about that ugly chick in 2 Fast 2 Furious

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
lets not

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

ashgromnies posted:

instead he have us this piece of poo poo. masao hasn't been around for years. what's there to post about? at least Uli is active.

you might be overthinking this i.e. actually i was bored at work and watching masao videos

here have some premium masao content which people might not have seen: http://masaohf.atspace.com/
some stories about politics and uhhhh incest

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Omelet for Obama.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

ashgromnies posted:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I remember a slow creeping laughter that didn't stop until I was in tears last time I saw Masaokis. I don't want to go through that again

Kaptain K
Nov 2, 2007

I must admit, I am fond of you humans.

May you enjoy serendipity,

And may the Age of Fire perpetuate.

Kaptain K fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Sep 23, 2014

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Toilet steak will always be funny.

I hope Masaokis is ok.

Kaptain K
Nov 2, 2007

I must admit, I am fond of you humans.

May you enjoy serendipity,

And may the Age of Fire perpetuate.

netally posted:

Toilet steak will always be funny.

I hope Masaokis is ok.

Kaptain K fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Sep 23, 2014

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

Masao has not posted a video for 2 years

hmmm

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I forgot all about this person.

:gonk:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

who

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

psyopmonkey posted:

I forgot all about this person.

:gonk:

you remind me of masaokis

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

my favorite story quote

that lovable masaokis posted:

“Room A-12! We have to hurry!” my sister screams as she pours
Sambuca on a sponge and rubs it over her face to hide the smell.

I grab my white coat and run to the elevator and push the button to
go right. In fact, this hospital is quite unique in that the floors are set up horizontally. This puts the first floor on the far right, with the second floor to its left and so on. My office is on the fifth floor, al
l the way to the left. I used all of my grandmother’s money to have it set up like that for a simple reason. If I stand directly to my sister’s left, the motion in space makes it so that as we move quickly from left to right, my penis finds itself in the same physical location as where her vagina was just a fraction of a second before. Aside from this brief interval, from a time-space continuum perspective it’s as if I have sexual relations with every person who steps in the elevator with me. This is impossible with traditional elevators that are required to move up and down instead of left and right.

911 Ghost Dad
Oct 21, 2010

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ashgromnies posted:

you remind me of masaokis

Ummm no...

I know how to cook.

http://attackoftheem.tumblr.com

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
I thought he moved to a new place? Didn't he get a new channel and upload new videos from the new place?

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
What about homestarunner, post a thread about that.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Whatever happen to steve sutton that guy was ok too

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
It always bugged me that he called the hotdogs sausages.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Cream_Filling posted:

Whatever happen to steve sutton that guy was ok too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNted3QhPB0

he's still makin videos

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

the ulillillia thread gets gassed and a day later we get a thread about a different retard, way to fill the hole

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Seizure Robot posted:

the ulillillia thread gets gassed and a day later we get a thread about a different retard, way to fill the hole
never give up the fight

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

i don;t know why someone resurrected this thread but ok, i'll share this video which has two of my favourite masao delusions
1. cooking is time travel
2. everything should melt. everything. grapes. peanuts almonds. eggshells. if they don't then the fact is they are breaking the law of physics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov9lGZLr1Qo

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
lets not

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

JazzFlight posted:

never give up the fight

you gotta fight

for your right

to POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
the sound of him wretching to I believe thanksgiving dinner or obama celebration food is forever ingrained in my memory

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
I like the one where he dumps his grease fire into the snow, carrying a flaming pot through his whole apartment

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

gently caress Your Website posted:

What about homestarunner, post a thread about that.

this is actually some of the funniest poo poo ever whereas you are the only person i know who likes hsr

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Cooking Tomatoes involves liquid wrench.

Part 1
Part 2

I still crack up every time I watch this :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
masao may not have posted anything in ages, but unlike nearly everything else in gbs he is loving timeless. a sticky masao thread would be a better idea than stickying any of that other poo poo here besides the rules thread

• Locked thread