Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

We can't, not yet. Things are starting to come together.

:getout: you lunatic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

mr.capps posted:

So you think BN will flip scum, correct?

I think serial killer is more likely, but yes.

Notice how his story keeps changing. Same thing happened last time he fake claimed as scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
PS He's at -1 now.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I think serial killer is more likely, but yes.

Notice how his story keeps changing. Same thing happened last time he fake claimed as scum.

So he just got extremely lucky when he got your cop claim?
And it just so happen you weren't just like an investigative cop, but your flavor was actually cop too?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
See these are important questions that should be asked before we kill this guy.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

And it just so happen you weren't just like an investigative cop, but your flavor was actually cop too?

this is actually legit. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a bit of a boost to make a SK viable in this setup though

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

mr.capps posted:

Yes. Makes sense to me.

My power is Black Private Dick.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Could be scum who got a role cop when lynched

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Tremendous Taste posted:

this is actually legit. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a bit of a boost to make a SK viable in this setup though

This is what I think. He got a one-shot lynchproof and he learnt the role of whoever hammered him.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't think he actually said he got F_V's power. He switched his story up from what he originally had said yesterday and then let F_v corroborate.

I recall being unclear on this hence asking F_v

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Pinterest Mom posted:

Capps you always sound like a crazyperson.

i just throw every single possible scenario i can come up with against the wall, see what gets reactions, and expand on those

you can assume that 30% of what i am saying i might not actually 100% believe but said to see what people act like if they do think I think that

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
If your theory is right FV, then that creates the assumpution that mafia still has a role blocker correct?

Because why else would they kill merk.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
(the roleblocker being on rarity of course)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Big Nothing posted:

I get my actual role after i am lynched. What PR i get depends on who i choose after i am hammered from among those that voted for me. Right now, a PR looks better than none :v:

Im a VT right now in an essence

Big Nothing posted:

My role didn't work as anybody expected. I get a role that co-incides with whoever hammered me. Im a cop, and FV is town.

Big Nothing posted:

I'e a PM i got last night saying i investigated FV last night and nothing else occured. What now?

note him not saying F_v is *cop*

I think that belies real uncertainty that eventually develops back to a role-adoption claim as F_v responds

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
So then we are left with the question of who killed Punt.
Scum, but why? I mean I would probably kill both rarity and merk, use the roleblocker on someone else.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Why did no one reacted to me saying punt was the one who faked kill me?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hmm
I am dead tonight
##vote big nothing

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, Big Nothing!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

:ghost:You Fools!:ghost:

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

quote:

A Streetcorner In Downtown DC - July 11th, 1997 2:35 PM

After leaving Connor's apartment, Travis walks for hours. He'd seen her holding the gun. She was a killer. She had to be. He was gone, though, and he'd just kept walking. For hours. Finally he stops into a corner store. his shoulder still bleeding from where Connor had stabbed him the night before.

"Bathroom," Travis grunts. The cashier shrieks and hits a button underneath her register.

"O-over there..." she points.

Minutes later Travis emerges, still as dirty as ever, the blood not washed from his hands, arm, or face. He walks out the front door of the 7/11 to find it surrounded by policemen.

"Sir," one cop yells. "Step forward and place your hands behind your head! Do it NOW!" The other cops join in, all yelling and screaming. Travis' head starts to hurt and he just wants that hurt to go away. So he reached into his pocket.

The cops fire round after round into Travis' chest and abdomen. With each shot his body flops around in the air. Finally, he slumps against a wall. He pulls his hand out of his pocket and forms a gun with his fingers, holding it up to his head.

"Bang," says Travis Bickle as he dies.

Big Nothing, aka Travis Bickle, self-aligned (serial killer) has been killed Day 4.

It is now night. You have 24 hours to submit night actions, though the earlier the better!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

quote:

Arlington Memorial Cemetery, Washington DC - July 15th, 1997 12:00 PM

Mourners gather for the funeral of Dr. Henry Jones, Jr. His son, Henry III, reads from a eulogy. The son is surrounded by family: other children, grandchildren, great grandchildren. Wan Li, the confidante of Dr. Jones, embraces Henry III as he steps down.

Jones was celebrated as a hero. A savior. A leader. A man stands at the edge of the service, watching from behind a pillar. He adjusts his tie and marches out into the sunlight, hoping to take up where the old man left off.

quote:

Washington, D.C. Secret CIA Think Tank - July 15th, 1997 12:00 PM

"This what you needed?" the man in the green tie asks. He holds up a small key

"Quite," asserts the woman. "Have Bond deliver it to our men right away. We need to find the case and get it to the team in the lab. We're so close now. We can't let victory slip through our fingers now."

No one has died.

It is now Day 5. With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch. Deadline is Tuesday at 11 PM EST.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hooray!

So who blocked scum last night? Come forward with your information and let us shower you with gifts.

Unless you're a doctor then shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM0zINtulhM

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Just realized Propaganda Machine is scum.
##vote Propganda Machine

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
No way Forest Gump isn't evil in the ultimate twist.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##unvote
but YPM is also scum

So is TT.

Look everyone is scum but me.

I am going to sleep. We'll talk in the morning when I begin interrogating you guys one on one.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I would believe YPM was scum.

I would not believe Prop was scum.

Taste I'm feeling pretty good about.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Asiina posted:

you are also scum

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
wait

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
uhhh

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Mafia roleblocker, it was on rarity, that is how they knew to go for the merk kill.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
There has been 2 kills every night, which makes since because BN is a SK.
Which means that he was blocked when Jam was killed.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Which means YPM did it.

but...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Maybe there was a reason mafia didn't killed that night.

Or this night.

Maybe they didn't got blocked.

Its a possibility but occam's razor and all that.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Its a very highly unlikely possibility.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Because you know why would BN kill BHB.
Besides the obvious reasons.

So...
The blocker blocked BN that night, but another kill went through so scum assumed he wasn't the SK?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Asiina posted:

I don't like this post. You would believe I was scum? Like if my flip happened and I turned up scum you'd sit back and say "Yup, that checks out. Nothing out of the ordinary here."

Who do you think is scum?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
everyone but me is scum, keep up ypm

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

mr.capps posted:

everyone but me is scum, keep up ypm

Nah you are doing the "I'm so crazy, I couldn't possibly be scum!" routine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
how many actual spies are in this game, appears just bourne and bond

i don't count because i am civillian jack ryan, not shadow recruit movie guy

• Locked thread