Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duckfoot
Nov 9, 2009

The Merry Marauder posted:

Yeah, hang out for now, at least until we see if there's a mirrored rush.
Maybe duckfoot can get eyes on the W ford. If we can find a safe place from which to do so.

That's a good five minute excursion with me exposed from all sides - a view on the ford might be difficult, but i can keep an eye on western axis moves from cover one minute north of my current position at the barns? Given we can see panzers north of viridian, poking my nose further at that point might be unwise, cover north of OP Igglybuff looks sparse...

Am I bait?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

TehKeen posted:

Comrades Comstar and Jaguars!, let's try to coordinate what we're doing since we're all using the same truck. Comstar, Herp wants at least one of us to rush the rail station, so that unit should probably use the truck to get there the fastest and set up. I'll volunteer for the suicide mission glorious charge, so if you want off before I head in, lemme know.

I'm at work so I haven't seen the video yet.

For me, the conservative option is to deploy my gun about 20m forward of where I planned, and use the truck to shuttle the infantry forward.

Truck to rail station is a very daring manoeuvre that gambles everything on getting there significantly before the germans. I need to see the video before I make a decision on whether that will work.

Tehkeen, obviously this isn't a very good view to the objective, but you might be able to spray the first building of the rail station if the germans show up there, so it could be a temporary position while others walk in.

Dublish, since you can magically take pictures of places before we've ever been there, can you get a picture from my proposed gun position from last turn, facing west, about 10m in the air?

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Jul 8, 2014

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
Yeah, you shouldn't need to expose yourself, duckfoot. Once they get across that ford, they've gotta go somewhere, and you'll be waiting in the railroad cut.

Hopefully you can demonstrate that concealment in the woods ain't cover.

Ideally, I want a T-34 pointing down IGGLYBUFF Road from I6-7 or so, in case they turn south after crossing Ford Fuschia. Keep eyes on their primary axes of advance, and force 'em to crawl through the scrub like fascist vermin. (we need infantry scouts forward, first, of course.)

simplefish, any thoughts? We probably don't need you and uPen in the same spot.

The Merry Marauder fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jul 8, 2014

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Jaguars! posted:

Dublish, since you can magically take pictures of places before we've ever been there, can you get a picture from my proposed gun position from last turn, facing west, about 10m in the air?

10 meters up, give or take. Above the treetops, anyway.

Ground level. Woods are thick. OP Charmander is the high point of this part of the map, and the ground slopes up towards the line of shrubs that extends south from Charmander. The railroad tracks are at a uniform elevation across the entire map, and is on an embankment that slopes steeply to the north for 10 or 20 feet before you get to the fields.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
Don't we really want the 76mm on

the rail line

or at CHARMANDER?

Where you can, y'know, see things?

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Sweet as, dublish.

Tehkeen, If you decide to stay at the same destination point, I can change things so that you are dropped off just over the rail crossing.

Comstar, I'd like your thoughts on where you plan to put your team, so I can work out what to do with the truck.

TehKeen
May 24, 2006

Maybe she's born with it.
Maybe it's
cosmoline.

Waiting on Comstar's input before I decide :)

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

This is some Hitler in the Bunker stuff, Herpicle. You have one squad anywhere near the objective (and a tank hunter team on the E edge of it), the rest of 2nd platoon straggling across the L9 ford, one platoon spread across P6-7, and one in a woodline at P8. You yourself are nowhere near the objective.

Also, I gotta say this right now, that one squad? It's my platoon. The platoon that's supposed to be waiting on the south bank and covering the trucks and 2nd platoon. A squad/platoon that is very likely very very tired right now after a 200m dash in full kit the last of which was through neck-deep water.

I mean, it ain't the end of the world but holy moses this is not the time for the charge of the light ppsh brigade

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Davin Valkri posted:

Boy, am I glad I'm not in 2nd Company :lol:

It's liberating. Death is lighter than a feather, friend. :)

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Willie Tomg posted:

Also, I gotta say this right now, that one squad? It's my platoon. The platoon that's supposed to be waiting on the south bank and covering the trucks and 2nd platoon. A squad/platoon that is very likely very very tired right now after a 200m dash in full kit the last of which was through neck-deep water.

I mean, it ain't the end of the world but holy moses this is not the time for the charge of the light ppsh brigade

Okay. If ya really want, just sit down. Find a nice place to dig in, prep for krauts. Enjoy yourselves with a nice picnic.

Or, get to the rail station and dig in at the objective. Won't be that much further for that one squad. Up to you.

Davin Valkri posted:

Boy, am I glad I'm not in 2nd Company :lol:

Just you watch Davin. 2nd Company will annihilate any German advance. You know how good I am at ruining those. :downs:

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

Willie Tomg posted:

It's RedLobster's, man. 3rd Squad, 2nd Platoon, 2nd Company.

It's Company/Platoon/Squad.

Oh, I see, you're talking about your guys across Ford Pallet. They're about to be shelled, so....

The Merry Marauder fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jul 8, 2014

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Willie Tomg posted:

2nd Platoon is RedLobster's, currently moving from Ford Cerulean to OP Diglett. Your 3rd Platoon is currently crossing Ford Pallet with 1st Platoon on your heels. If you wanted to stay on the south side, you shouldn't have ordered your guys to cross when 2nd Platoon was almost over.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
oh for fucks sake i mixed up 2 and 1... :aaaaa:

e; Okay its bad, but not catastrophic yet. I just, uh... gotta improvise...

At least I'm not immobile in the middle of the river. :/

Willie Tomg fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jul 8, 2014

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Alright sorry to be multi chain posting but after watching the video again really looking at it there's some serious silver lining to this, even if we've got High Drama right now.

1. Thanks to upen and the t-70's, when they advanced they saw nobody similarly rushing to the town. Nobody. Not one. No scouts, nothing. That doesn't mean they're not there, but I'd think we'd at least have audio contacts or something. There's nothing. I think we're the first to the town. This is HUGE. Like, drama aside, I seriously think we got this simply because we siezed the initiative and now the germans are digging us out rather than vice versa, unless they have half a dozen tanks and an infantry platoons hidden somewhere very very clever.

2. Fatigue notwithstanding, and the fuckoff arty shell about fifty feet over my dudes' heads notwithstanding, there are worse positions. Not many, and most of them are located in hell and the ruins of stalingrad, but there's some upside here. Thanks to my spaceyness, we now have two platoons enroute to the town ready to reach the objective within roughly a minute of each other really really early. It all comes down to where those shells land. In either case, now is literally the condition under which dkotzl said to use the motherfucking Fast command, and it just so happens that running like a man runs from the cops after punching a firefighter moves really quickly toward achieving both platoon and battalion level objectives.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Willie Tomg posted:

Alright sorry to be multi chain posting but after watching the video again really looking at it there's some serious silver lining to this, even if we've got High Drama right now.

1. Thanks to upen and the t-70's, when they advanced they saw nobody similarly rushing to the town. Nobody. Not one. No scouts, nothing. That doesn't mean they're not there, but I'd think we'd at least have audio contacts or something. There's nothing. I think we're the first to the town. This is HUGE. Like, drama aside, I seriously think we got this simply because we siezed the initiative and now the germans are digging us out rather than vice versa, unless they have half a dozen tanks and an infantry platoons hidden somewhere very very clever.

2. Fatigue notwithstanding, and the fuckoff arty shell about fifty feet over my dudes' heads notwithstanding, there are worse positions. Not many, and most of them are located in hell and the ruins of stalingrad, but there's some upside here. Thanks to my spaceyness, we now have two platoons enroute to the town ready to reach the objective within roughly a minute of each other really really early. It all comes down to where those shells land. In either case, now is literally the condition under which dkotzl said to use the motherfucking Fast command, and it just so happens that running like a man runs from the cops after punching a firefighter moves really quickly toward achieving both platoon and battalion level objectives.

There is absolutely no way the Germans wouldn't get something in the town, letting us just set up in the objective for free would be insane. I bet they've got several tanks/trucks with a platoon or three of riders across Fuschia and moving into Jumpluff or Igglybuff. We've already seen a PzIV with 2(?) squads on it so there's probably another tank or two coming across at Viridian with the rest of that platoon.

Our position is fine, people need to stop freaking out. Orders were going to be botched or misunderstood or ignored and it's something both sides are gonna deal with, remember that Grey is doing the moves for both sides, this handicap is universal! The real question is where that bombardment is going to land and what the IS-2's are going to see after the smoke clears.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

uPen posted:

Our position is fine, people need to stop freaking out. Orders were going to be botched or misunderstood or ignored and it's something both sides are gonna deal with, remember that Grey is doing the moves for both sides, this handicap is universal! The real question is where that bombardment is going to land and what the IS-2's are going to see after the smoke clears.

Yeah, that artillery is the big question. The most sensible place for it to be is on Pallet, but the bigger issue is if it's a long harassment mission or something shorter and more intense. If they're dropping only 1 or 2 shells on the ford every minute for ten minutes, 1st Company may need to cross at Cerulean.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I hope the Germans don't send infantry into the FORTRESS FOREST. Our 2 heavy tanks and Battalion Commander are all alone now.

Good luck to our comrades crossing the river.

TehKeen posted:

Waiting on Comstar's input before I decide :)

I'd like to be dropped off just north of the railway line. I'll set up in the trees just north of the RR line and cover the railway station. Later on I can move into the building to the north west and cover the RR and north side once we have more men up here going into the station itself.

Where's the ATG going? I would think covering the RR line would be a good position for him, as it's straight and level and I doubt any of the Panzer's have reached it yet.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

uPen posted:

There is absolutely no way the Germans wouldn't get something in the town, letting us just set up in the objective for free would be insane. I bet they've got several tanks/trucks with a platoon or three of riders across Fuschia and moving into Jumpluff or Igglybuff. We've already seen a PzIV with 2(?) squads on it so there's probably another tank or two coming across at Viridian with the rest of that platoon.

Your first sentence is beyond correct, its 100% descriptive. The second sentence is pure supposition. This is an army of latter day volunteers to Fascism, insanity is 100% on the table here.

I think I've pretty much proven by now my brain works better with pretty pictures and bright colors than numbered tables with hyphens and forum names, so here's a visual aid to describe my thought process.

(I also want to say that it's the scouting info that your tank specifically that informs most of this, that was some BALLSY maneuvering and I'm unironically confident that it's given us the information to break this round wide open).

I done goofed. I now reside in The Fuckup Zone, which just so happens to be with my platoon strung out half of them on the north bank of the river and half of them IN the loving river. The rest of the batallion infantry is further back in The Fuckup Zone, where caution and maneuver is an option they can credibly take. This is actually a good thing, because of what you've found for us upen which was *nothing at all* at least in the town. 3rd Platoon is now ideally positioned to act as Retard Point Element for Ford Pallet which is very specifically where I did not want to be but if wishes were horses beggars would ride.

3rd Platoon is at a critical point where some dudes are probably gonna die. I can proceed forward as if we're fearing a force comp conjured from nothing and nowhere, going backwards in the fuckup zone, only to have to recross the fuckup zone dithering around in poop and tears and get more dudes killed, I can do that. Or I can proceed forward as if our light tanks advanced right to the objective, the objective we're all going towards, finding no incoming resistance, and get out of the fuckup zone as fast as possible.

There are two sets of two variables that predicate this very, very silly rolling with punches. The first concerns whether the bombardment lands at Cerulean or Pallet, the second concerns whether the germans are moving into the town.

The bombardment will
a) Hit Cerulean. Welp, gently caress those guys. Haha sorry, sorry, sorry. not sorry
b) Hit Pallet. THEN WHY THE gently caress WOULD I *THINK* ABOUT STAYING HERE? gently caress YOU GUYS!!

The Germans will
a) Dither and fart around outside the town. We have no reason whatsoever to not take as many uncontested objectives while they try to force a fight south of the river.
b) Proceed into the town. They'll open up either on you, upen, or the newly emplaced river turret. If they waste rounds on 3rd platoon then something far, far more dangerous will get a spot on them and probably kill them. In either case, 3rd's advance along the east edge of the map, then hooking roughly parallel to the rail line toward Diglett provides us with good positioning to advance, retreat, and support as we will. Whatever happens, you'd rather have infantry support than no infantry support, especially if dkotzl's (good, imo) response to potential shelling at Pallet keeps infantry reinforcement bottled up or diverted for X number of minutes more.

But I really can't let go of this: If they were sending point elements into the town, they'd meet at the rail yard which is roughly equidistant between the two spawns. They didn't. Sometimes the answer is simple. Sometimes the commander just goofs. The Fuckup Zone is a netural party in this war. :shobon:

\

Willie Tomg fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Jul 9, 2014

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Comstar posted:

I'd like to be dropped off just north of the railway line. I'll set up in the trees just north of the RR line and cover the railway station. Later on I can move into the building to the north west and cover the RR and north side once we have more men up here going into the station itself.
Cool. You and Tehkeen will be very close to one another, he's currently heading for the building you mentioned. Between the two of you, one could cover and the other advance, which would help cover the objective or you could both deploy near each other and have two guns on parts of the objective.

Anyway, drop off north of the railway seems to work for both of you at the moment.

And of course there's always the 'drive west for death or glory' option.

Comstar posted:

Where's the ATG going? I would think covering the RR line would be a good position for him, as it's straight and level and I doubt any of the Panzer's have reached it yet.

Here's last turn's orders:

Company Co rejected the RR position when I suggested it. I'm weighing up whether to go as per the map but a little further forward to see out from the treeline, or pick a completely different position on my own initiative. 1 Co could always stick their's on the rail corner.

I'll definitely be keeping the truck busy this turn anyway, whatever happens.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
1st Company

Men, the pressures of battle have clearly unhinged some officers in our sister company. Please stay calm. We will get through this, and new orders will be posted shortly.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
I'VE GONE SANE IN A CRAZY WORLD, drat YOU ALL

No, I'm serious, I'm pretty sure we've got this as long as we don't run the T-70s into panzerschrecks that enter the town ~somehow~

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

2nd Company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhGIFLWadEU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
I really like that part in the context of this moment of this thread because what you don't see immediately before that selected clip in Generation Kill is the recon marines being paranoid as hell and begruding their orders to seemingly-stupidly advance before charging into what is, in fact, a crucial airfield that has been left deserted because the enemy was thoroughly in the Fuckup Zone and goofed, and it turns out the whole company was worrying over nothing.

Herp is definitely gonna shoot some poo poo anyway, though. Got to.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Yeah, you shouldn't need to expose yourself, duckfoot. Once they get across that ford, they've gotta go somewhere, and you'll be waiting in the railroad cut.

Hopefully you can demonstrate that concealment in the woods ain't cover.

Ideally, I want a T-34 pointing down IGGLYBUFF Road from I6-7 or so, in case they turn south after crossing Ford Fuschia. Keep eyes on their primary axes of advance, and force 'em to crawl through the scrub like fascist vermin. (we need infantry scouts forward, first, of course.)

simplefish, any thoughts? We probably don't need you and uPen in the same spot.

My thoughts:
Getting a 76 where the two t-70s are would be sweet as. It would free them both up. Tanks are mobile, guns are good at guarding.

But as for me and uPen...
There are two options. If you wanna deny the railway track, I think we should keep 2 tanks together. They're popguns, and if a real German tank came you'd need two either for distraction, suppression, or rate of fire to get that lucky hit.
The second option is that the Northern tank (again not sure if that's me or uPen) swings up to Charmander and looks South-Westish to see what they can see. That would be my less preferred option unless there was a 76 coming up to back the remaining tank up.

Of course, if you don't think either of those helps our T-70 mission (which is... General directionless scouting?) then let me know what Duckfoot is up to and if/how I can support that.

What I DON'T want to do is go far West, nearer buildings, which have not benefitted from having infantry nearby.
I DO think that we should make sure that we always have SOMETHING in the objective, even by just a whisker, to accrue/deny points.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Jaguars! posted:

Company Co rejected the RR position when I suggested it. I'm weighing up whether to go as per the map but a little further forward to see out from the treeline, or pick a completely different position on my own initiative. 1 Co could always stick their's on the rail corner.

I'll definitely be keeping the truck busy this turn anyway, whatever happens.

Oh, well if the other HMG is going for that building already, I should increase the angle of the base of fire and provide some fire to be able to be directed on the RR buildings from the north east. If you go north of the RR line I will join you and hop off at the same point. I can deploy a lot quicker and give cover for you to do so, as it will take you some turns to deploy.

Edit- I talked to Jaguar's on rolld20.

2nd SMG Company Machine Gun Team (Maxim HMG) (SUPPORT COMMANDER--Comstar)
I will keep my 2nd Company HMG in the truck while it moves north. When it stops to deploy his ATG, I will hop out and move QUICK behind the building into the M3. I will the deploy in it facing West to cover the railway buildings OP Haunter and OP Graveler.

Comstar fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Jul 9, 2014

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Hey, simplefish, If you are interested, I'd like to know if the german side are going to attempt a wide flank by sending units right up to G-1. I don't think they'd commit much up there so it might be an opportunity to slaughter a defenceless scout halftrack or something.

I figure the woods north of the rail station will be occupied, but not before fighting in the rail station takes place.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

/\ Oh, how I wish they send an infantry push north of HAUNTER

simplefish posted:

My thoughts:
Getting a 76 where the two t-70s are would be sweet as. It would free them both up. Tanks are mobile, guns are good at guarding.

I've been pretty vocal about getting a 76mm and an MG onto the tracks. Hopefully someone will agree soon!

simplefish posted:

But as for me and uPen...
There are two options. If you wanna deny the railway track, I think we should keep 2 tanks together. They're popguns, and if a real German tank came you'd need two either for distraction, suppression, or rate of fire to get that lucky hit.
The second option is that the Northern tank (again not sure if that's me or uPen) swings up to Charmander and looks South-Westish to see what they can see. That would be my less preferred option unless there was a 76 coming up to back the remaining tank up.

Yeah, I appreciate your reluctance, but I think the rise at CHARMANDER is too valuable a position to ignore. Kindly head on up there.

Let's get uPen some backup, and then he can get spinning as well, or at least have the option to move.

simplefish posted:

Of course, if you don't think either of those helps our T-70 mission (which is... General directionless scouting?)

We used our speed to get beyond the objective area, and now we need to get into positions to observe the enemy approaches to the village and objective. Punish the reckless.

I'd love to have eyes to the south, but I think you need to lead with infantry down there. I know it's 1st Co's op area, but they don't look likely to get eyes on IGGLYBUFF anytime soon. Perhaps RedLobster can help out with that while he waits for backup from the FUCKUP ZONE.

simplefish posted:

I DO think that we should make sure that we always have SOMETHING in the objective, even by just a whisker, to accrue/deny points.

Yeah, I agree.

The Merry Marauder fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Jul 9, 2014

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
I think right now the T-70s should have a somewhat more aggressive scouting role then a defensive one. The IS-2s are our king-pin in the line up and if the T-34s are going to be the strong point in the town then we need to make the most of their points - by murdering everything as soon as possible before they can settle in. (Hence why I want to get that tank and infantry now, especially if the smoke is disappearing now and the IS-2 can cover me.)

The town will be safe for a while more. Unless they're roving around in trucks as a whole, which is hilariously expensive and prone to error anyway, they'll get there at the same time we do. Our infantry blobs are probably horizontally level, actually, with any rushers (Tank riders on either side) taking the middle fords. I don't think they're taking the south approach at all, but even if they are the IS-2s should make short work of just about everything involved.

But I am pro-aggressive-as-hell so

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

Hrm. What kind of LoS do the elevations at F10 and H14 grant?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Maybe I am being too defensive, me and Simple should push forward until we find something. Sitting back and waiting to see the Germans is all well and good but if the Germans set up south of the town we're just wasting assets we could be using to accrue points. I'll take a look at the map tomorrow and try to find a place where I can watch and bank some points.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

No I agree with TMM that whoever is the tank on the North of the tracks (I think it's me but until Grey shows us we can't know for sure) should skirt round to Charmander.

I think the tank south of the tracks should stay put as we scored a major boon in getting to a long, coverless, view of the objective first. If the Germans want in on it they'll have to approach in the open.

Who are in charge of the 76mm guns?

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Jaguars! is the 76mm towed on his truck with 2 HMG's just south of the railway line. He said he was going to deploy in the trees north of the RR line (around where my deployment drop off is on my map).

One of the T70's should stay on the railway I think, to cover things moving north of it.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

Comstar posted:

Jaguars! is the 76mm towed on his truck with 2 HMG's just south of the railway line. He said he was going to deploy in the trees north of the RR line (around where my deployment drop off is on my map).

One of the T70's should stay on the railway I think, to cover things moving north of it.

A 76mm with a clear line across the map down the tracks is a whole lot more cover than a 45mm, is the thing.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Also that it's a place we will want to cover for a long time so we are wasting the mobility of the T-70 vs the 76mm

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Hrm. What kind of LoS do the elevations at F10 and H14 grant?

Big pictures incoming.

This is on the border between F10 and G10, pretty much right where we spotted that PzIV. Lots of trees blocking LOS from here, but OP Abra is in plain view, Krysmphoenix and Cerulean might just be in view on the river, and the building at Lapras is visible near the edge of the first picture on the left.

The northeast corner of H14. Ground level in the trees is a good couple of meters higher than the open terrain surrounding it. This picture was taken from the farthest point west where you can get anything approaching a decent view towards our fords. Anything the Germans put here might get a look at the path from Pallet to Bulbasaur and anything we send to Cerulean, but not much else.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
dublish, any chance you could do one of those for my tank naval asset? If I'm going to be stuck there I might as well know what it looks like all around and where I have any clear vision.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Hey Battalion Command

I've given it a day's thought, and unless the initial barrage absolutely flattens the area or the 2. Co elements crossing the ford, I want 1st Company to push on through the bombardment into the village. I really don't think that saving a few potential casualties justifies halting half the battalion's manpower, especially when seizing territory is as important as it is right now. The plan would be to assemble 1. Co and give them a time delay schedule this turn, and then send them quick through the ford right after 2. Co gets across. Does that sound good?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

I'll get my orders up tonight. I'm going to assume that I'm the tank on the NORTH of the tracks. I will be mapping a route to CHARMANDER

Grumio
Sep 20, 2001

in culina est

Orders for 3rd Company, 2nd Medium Tank (T-34-85)
As I have only just cleared the river with my squad on board, I will continue with my previous orders to deploy them to OP Diglett. No new orders are necessary for this turn.
My previous orders (still in effect) can be found here:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3647490&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post431778041

Merry Maurader/others- This may change depending on what happens next turn, but do you have any orders/preferences for where I will head after next turn? I could head up to the rail line, go north to overwatch OP Haunter, or help south with the road to Igglypuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
I'll get a more firm update on the tanks tonight.

Guess what, I'm rubbish at managing tanks for both sides!

• Locked thread