Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
Ugh, uncut dicks are disgusting. I'm glad we've evolved past the need for foreskin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Doctor Bishop posted:

Ugh, uncut dicks are disgusting. I'm glad we've evolved past the need for foreskin.

Have fun never experiencing sexual pleasure with your mutilated dick, weirdo.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 days!)

point of return posted:

lol, look at how terrible and stupid Southerners are *posts maps showing correlates of poverty*

Yeah but I'm a college-educated upper middle class liberal so I hate the poor but at the same time want to look like I care about my fellow man. What's that? The South started a war for slavery 150 years ago? Good enough for me!!!

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Maybe we should just wait until they're old enough to make their own decision before circumcising them?

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

syscall girl posted:

I hate that homosexuals try to conflate their "civil rights" victories regarding their deviant choices with the hard won victories over slavery, Jim Crow and racism.

Christians should have the final say in who is and isn't allowed to get married.

lookslikerain
Jan 10, 2014

If you find yourself in a social situation, make threats.

Gay people shouldn't get married because marriage is terrible.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Have fun never experiencing sexual pleasure with your mutilated dick, weirdo.

But hygiene!!!

lookslikerain posted:

People shouldn't get married because marriage is terrible.

FTFY

Mambo No. 5
Feb 25, 2009

Admiral Parry "Terror" Sornis,
Dead Birds Society

lookslikerain posted:

Gay people shouldn't get married because marriage is terrible.

The Republicans are just trying to protect them from making the same mistakes that heterosexuals make.

Edit: ^what you said.

Mambo No. 5 has a new favorite as of 14:33 on Jul 9, 2014

Dalai Lamacide
Jan 10, 2007

She wears underwear with dick-holes in 'em

Doctor Bishop posted:

Evolution is just a theory anyway.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Uh excuse me but did you know that [wikipedia stuff everyone knows]

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I'm too stupid to wash my dick, so I'll cut off bits from my child's dick, just so he never has to worry about washing his properly.

Maybe I should cut off the tips of my fingers so I don't have to worry about cleaning my nails anymore. Then do the same to my newborn child.

Fashionable Jorts has a new favorite as of 19:20 on Jul 9, 2014

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

kannonfodder posted:

I'm too stupid to wash my dick, so I'll cut off bits from my child's dick, just so he never has to worry about washing his properly.

Maybe I should cut off the tips of my fingers so I don't have to worry about cleaning my nails anymore. Then do the same to my newborn child.

Only if your God tells you to.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

God is your imaginary friend in the sky from the Bronze Age lol

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Kuiperdolin posted:

God is your imaginary friend in the sky from the Bronze Age lol

God is just a part of your brain that is designed to unite us (and divide us) based on our delusions.

Ghengis Khan, Hitler, and George W. Bush did nothing wrong, from a biological standpoint.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

You joke, but do you have any idea how many advancements we'd have missed out on in the past if there hadn't been religion through which the smarter, more valuable members (lol genitals) of society can control the ignorant masses?

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
I can't be racist, I'm from Europe.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Which is better, League of Legends or DOTA? I say neither, they're both miserable wastes of time that should not exist.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Which is better, League of Legends or DOTA? I say neither, they're both miserable wastes of time that should not exist.

Someone please explain to me in detail what these games are and how they are played.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Team hon

lookslikerain
Jan 10, 2014

If you find yourself in a social situation, make threats.

I don't understand why Zwarte Piet is considered racist, it's just a tradition.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Rare steak is disgusting and bloody.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 days!)

Hontrash out of my dota

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Rare steak is disgusting and bloody.

Much like the birth of a human child.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Football players are gladiators. The Game is just our modern blood-sport.

I'm all for equal rights but should gay people be allowed to raise children? I just think that everyone needs a mother.

The free market...

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
FYAD and BYOB are basically the same thing anyways.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Noose Induce posted:

FYAD and BYOB are basically the same thing anyways.

And so is GBS 1.4

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW

I can't be racist, I'm from Europe.

You can't not be racist, you're from Europe.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

LaughMyselfTo posted:

You can't not be racist, you're from Europe.

No see, it's okay that we have santa's retard blackface sidekick, because we don't have blacks in my country.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
It's a shame that our national football team has so many immigrants, all the rest of Europe laughs at us because of it.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Stex T posted:

It's a shame that our national football team has so many immigrants, all the rest of Europe laughs at us because of it.

But Europeans don't play football, just soccer.

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug
The Oxford comma is a an antiquated relic that is being kept alive by Big Soy so they can sell more printer's ink.

Ok, ignore the last two thirds of that, but it is avoided by newspapers because of cost.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Who cares? Newspapers are a dead medium, use all the commas you want.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
"Proper" English is both obsolete and classist.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
If you don't fully support every action taken by the Israeli government, then you are a Nazi who wants to kill all jews.

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW

If you don't fully support every action taken by the Israeli government, then you are a Nazi who wants to kill all jews.

If you don't fully support the eradication of the Israeli government and its supporters, then you are a Nazi jew.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The truth... is somewhere in the middle

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

kannonfodder posted:

Who cares? Newspapers are a dead medium, use all the commas you want.

LOOK HOW CLEVER I AM I MADE A JOKE IT IS FUNNY

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

That would've been funnier if you hadn't done the caps bit at the end.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

syscall girl posted:

God is just a part of your brain that is designed to unite us (and divide us) based on our delusions.

Ghengis Khan, Hitler, and George W. Bush did nothing wrong, from a biological standpoint.

Defending Hitler is one thing, but George W. Bush?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Sebastian Vettel posted:

The truth... is somewhere in the middle

This but Hegelian synthesis, therefore if you don't believe this you're a bad Marxist.

• Locked thread