Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Rather Dashing posted:

Does anyone have a link to those Tails didn't get trolled comics?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3467407&userid=196130

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

I think you'll find that those are Tails Gets Trolled

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

gently caress, he got permabanned? Now we'll never fully know what happened because Tails didn't get trolled. :smith:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Ballz posted:

gently caress, he got permabanned? Now we'll never fully know what happened because Tails didn't get trolled. :smith:

He might still make more and post it on DeviantArt.

http://jingai-jigokumoto.deviantart.com/

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
This is killing me.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Can someone please remind me what the bigger picture is right now outside of Cheetoman's lair? Tails has been hanging out there for like over a loving year now.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Silver is fighting someone I don't remember and trying to free Emler. Or maybe he kicked the lightning dude's rear end or something. Coyote is fighting with demon person who made the sky red and I guess his goal is to wreck Troll King's poo poo. Ironically so is the demon's. Knuckles is smoking weed at a camp with some mystery character we never got to see.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

SnowblindFatal posted:

Silver is fighting someone I don't remember and trying to free Emler. Or maybe he kicked the lightning dude's rear end or something. Coyote is fighting with demon person who made the sky red and I guess his goal is to wreck Troll King's poo poo. Ironically so is the demon's. Knuckles is smoking weed at a camp with some mystery character we never got to see.

I think it was Rob who was fighting the lightning guy. I think Silver was looking for Elmer or chasing the troll prince.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

SnowblindFatal posted:

Knuckles is at the same party as Tails/Hello Kitty/Cheetoh Man/Jesse/etc. But yeah, basically everybody is fighting except for these guys.

Also Troll Face shot either Tom or Sylvester in front of the other one and the survivor just vomited up blood?

And Mario is doing… something.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

SnowblindFatal posted:

Seriously? That fight is still going on? I thought it ended over a year ago.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

FadingChord posted:

Also Troll Face shot either Tom or Sylvester in front of the other one and the survivor just vomited up blood?
I think Sylvester was shot and Tom barfed blood because he let his emotions get out of whack when he saw it and as such is no longer a Neutral. Or something like that.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Parts Kit posted:

I think Sylvester was shot and Tom barfed blood because he let his emotions get out of whack when he saw it and as such is no longer a Neutral. Or something like that.

No, he's still a neutral, but that blood was signifying that he had shortened his life by a few years. :colbert:

That sort of thing sounds like the kind of poo poo my friends and I would make up when we were kids and playing pretend cultists.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Junk posted:

No, he's still a neutral, but that blood was signifying that he had shortened his life by a few years. :colbert:

That sort of thing sounds like the kind of poo poo my friends and I would make up when we were kids and playing pretend cultists.

haha check out this guy who had to pretend he was in a cult as a kid

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Junk posted:

Didn't the symbols on his hands change as well when that happened or am I remembering something else?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I hope we least had more adventures of underbite bite-under troll :(

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

hmm is he talking about the three boob lady from total recall?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Thank you, wizard.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lazerbot's new Facebook banner

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.
Travous looks oddly large in that banner.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

The MSJ posted:

Lazerbot's new Facebook banner

Geez, this was an embarrassing shoot, of COURSE they used the shot where I was looking at the camera. :jiggled:

Pac-Man too, I guess. I think.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Eldrich God monster just poking his head in over there

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I think this is the most we've seen of Wile E Coyote in two years.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Sylvester looking smug as ever.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

While we wait for more Lazerbot, here's something else from Czech guy Darid Orel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZxvpuHC23U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-h4_6p1RWU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I like S&M Bowser

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I read up on the past year or so of comics, and uh Jesus. On one hand I'm impressed with how Lazerbot is handling drama, on the other this is not really the over the top silly fun I got on this train for.

And yet, for his pacing issues, Lazerbot is really showing skill at crafting a complex plot. I'm too curious at what he's building towards to stop reading.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I would pay all my money for a Super Kario game.

TheKlontz
Jan 7, 2009
Ive been gone on training and am actually sad to see no updates for tgt. What has my life become...

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

The music itself is changing.
Don't worry I'm sure your beloved hedgehog rape will be back soon.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Ruttiger posted:

Don't worry I'm sure your beloved alleged hedgehog rape will be back soon.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
http://tailsgetstrolled.com/ is dead too. Will the pain ever stop?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Just go read It Hurts instead

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Are we dead but never noticed it?

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
If the comic has been erased from existence, I think that means the Neutrals ultimately lost. Kermit's filibustering angels now.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Blackheart posted:

I warn everyone to start from the beginning of this because around the 100th comic something equivalent to Sonic getting killed or the backstory of the Neutrals occurs.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Blackheart posted:

The MSJ posted:

I warn everyone to start from the beginning of this because around the 100th comic something equivalent to Sonic getting killed or the backstory of the Neutrals occurs.

do exactly what this person says right now

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

cis white male posted:

do exactly what this person says right now

Agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

The MSJ posted:

This man is a wise man.