Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm just asking if you have another or not. There's no need to be defensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

PMom, your sinister looking av always makes me second guess your motives. At worst for town you're 3P, though, because you proved your flavor with your day action and she's not Bond or Mr. X. Are you still holding a second action that can help us?

Pinterest Mom posted:

One of my powers is appearing dead If I'm killed under certain conditions, but having the option to revive. That makes me think that powers that mess with the flip are a part of this game.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

and additionally

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Well since I may as well get what I know out in the thread before I die, Pinterest Mom is town.

Unfortunately, he's the only person I copped who is still alive.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Not that you can be expected to have read the thread I guess

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The flipped sane cop in a game without godfathers whoops

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Little Mac posted:

Fiery_Valkyrie aka Det. John Shaft, town-aligned, has been lynched Day 5.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

It's definitely tearshed. I investigated him last night and the result was scum.

##vote tearshed

Little Mac posted:

tearshed aka Vice-President Eleanor Prentiss-Shaw, scum-aligned, has died Day 6.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That doesn't guarantee sanity nor make this game an open setup and you're aware of that~

You're not getting lynched, don't be stubborn about it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

We already killed the guy who falsifies investigation results.
I don't know why you're trying to throw suspicion on f_v's results.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm not, don't put words in my mouth. Acting like it's 100% out of the question that they could be inaccurate in this game of all things just isn't realistic.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I don't actually feel that strongly about killing TT and we're 30 minutes from deadline so
##vote dugong

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote dugong wutevs

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh no! I think Dugong is hammered!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

quote:

A Motel Outside of Hoboken, NJ - July 25th, 1997, 3:00 PM

Two men meet near the pool of dirty motel, eying each other strangely. Both men are carrying weapons, as if they don't trust one another completely, and most likely it's for good reason. One of the men is one of the villains of our story, and the other... well, he ain't so nice, either.

"You called me I came," the second man calls, "what was this about? I can't say I'm not busy with other... uh, business."

"Mr. Williams," the man in the green tie replies, "we called you because of your intimate knowledge with... the book. I represent a group that could make use of it, positive use for once. Mr. Williams, is it true you once used the book to travel through time?"

There is a short silence between the two, Mr. Williams' eyes widening.

"Listen, man," he mutters through gritted teeth, "I don't know if this is some kinda joke or what, but the... book ain't something you wanna mess with. It's bad news, Slick. Bad news."

"Haha, Mr. Williams, I assure you, you have yet to encounter 'bad news.' Please, just give us information."

"Not too sure if I really trust some guy who says he's a government spook, but... ah, alright. I'll tell you what I know. Yeah, I traveled through time once. Met a King, fought some uglies, the works."

"That's good, that's good. We're well aware about the other properties of the book, but time-travel is most interesting to us. Do you have the book with you?"

They pause for a moment. Williams' blank stare gives way to a huge grin.

"Ha!" he laughs. "Are you serious? That thing'd chomp my hand clean off. Well, my other hand, anyway. No way, no how."

"...then where is the book?"

"How should I know? I think it's somewhere in Egypt. Listen, you don't wanna mess with this thing. It's way powerful, some Elder God poo poo, yeah? I've messed with the thing a few times, and each time I end up getting all my friends killed, getting possessed, or losing a limb... or all three."

As Mr. Williams says this he holds up his right hand, which seems to be made of metal.

"That thing's evil, baby. Pure stone cold evil. You try and use that thing, even for good, and you're gonna end up with a legion of the Evil Dead. An Army of-"

Before he can finish his sentence, a bullet flies through his chest. Then another and another. Ash Williams flies back into the pool, its grey water turning a dark red. The suited man aims the gun but then pulls back, apparently deciding Ash has had enough.

"Williams didn't have the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis," the man says into a cellular phone.
"So I popped him. Not enough to kill him, per se, but that's 'cause I liked his face. He had a good face. Guess we'll just have to stick with our alternate power source."

Dugong, aka Ash Williams, town-aligned, has died Day 6.

It is now Night 7. The earlier you can get in night actions the better.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

quote:

A Government Laboratory Near The Pentagon - July 26th, 1997 11:30 AM

"How close are we?" the man in the green tie asks a scientist in a white coat.

"Close," replies Dr. Jahrvi. "Dr. Szalinski is having a hell of a time rewiring everything together for the day of activation. We could, of course, go quicker with a more potent power source."

"Williams didn't have the book," the suited man sighs. "So we'll just make do." Suddenly, a door on the opposite end of the lab opens up and Bond walks in.

"Jimmy, what's your status?"

"I've killed Ms. Kiddo, as ordered," he replies, his monotone voice spitting out the words. "I've cleaned up any evidence of our involvement."

"Then there's very little standing in our way," the suited man laughs. "Have a drink and take a load off, Jimmy, my boy. We're going to win."

Pinterest Mom aka The Bride, town-aligned, has died Night 7.

It is now Day 8. With six alive it takes four to lynch.

Cartridgeblowers fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Jul 12, 2014

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:ghost: wrong pm :ghost:

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

quote:

A Shallow Grave Outside Arlington

Fingers stretched. PUNCH. Fingers stretched. PUNCH. Fingers stretched. PUNCH.

The ground gives way and the Bride claws her way back to the surface.

Pinterest Mom is alive and has returned to the game.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hey guess who killed me
##vote TT

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

why are you lying when I'm already going to get lynched

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
:zombie:

Has Forrest reunited with Jenny, then?

:zombie:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote tt

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

JakeP posted:

##vote tt

see pm this is what I mean

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

anyone besides those who claimed the roles buy that a setup has a bulletproof townie lynchbomb and bulletproof townie who knows not only who tried to kill them but can see who killed anyone else?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Beatrix Kiddo gets seemingly killed and comes back to enact revenge on the guy that killed her you're right that does sound implausible

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Avoid the question more.

If the person who can corroborate me is town you're hosed~

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

To be clear it's conceivable that according to the powers you claimed you could find two scum D2

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

What question did I avoid.

You might want to actually ask me a question before accusing me of avoiding one~

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Your flavor claim is sincere. Your claim about me trying to kill you is not. You aren't scum, but you're lying. Why?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
cool setup speculation TT in a setup we all already know is retarded

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fair enough pm, do you buy a setup where both you and jake are town players?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol "you are lying about me trying to kill you but arent scum"

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

To be clear it's conceivable that according to the powers you claimed you could find two scum D2

Every night I can follow a player.

If that player gets killed, I can see who killed them. One shot.

If that player kills me, I can come back to life. One shot.

Last night, I followed you.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Pinterest Mom posted:

If you folowed him woudnt you only know who killed him

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

JakeP posted:

cool setup speculation TT in a setup we all already know is retarded

So far the retarded aspects have been *lies*

Death miller- lie
Bn's rolesteal- lie
???

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Tremendous Taste posted:

So far the retarded aspects have been *lies*

Death miller- lie
Bn's rolesteal- lie
???

no everythings pretty retarded

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

JakeP posted:

lol "you are lying about me trying to kill you but arent scum"

Kiddo =/= bond or man in suit. Pretend I'm town for a sec, what would you conclude here

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Im an unkillable town lynch bomb. GL scum

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

JakeP posted:

If you folowed him woudnt you only know who killed him

Did you stop reading after the second sentence of my post or?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

You're a one-shot death proof tracker who only gets results when you can out scum

What

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Pinterest Mom posted:

Did you stop reading after the second sentence of my post or?

You never ever say you find out who kills you, dont act all smug shitbird

• Locked thread