Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Thought that was a red and O'Neill's foul was too #IAmTheRef

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
ok red bulls lets finish this with no injuries

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?

Fat Lowtax posted:

Thought that was a red and O'Neill's foul was too #IAmTheRef

Yeah I can't really argue that...they both were pretty bad. Nice to see Powers score on the penalty but LaBrocca needs to calm down.

Edit - Gabby Torres coming into a game at 82' for Serna? Wow...mostly I'm amazed Torres is in a game.

TheBoyBlunder fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jul 13, 2014

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Chicago letting way to many close calls and not even trying it seems to keep the ball in the other half

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Rapids tie it at 86' from Deshorn Brown, assists to Marc Burch and Gabby Torres. Then promptly play poor defense and nearly give it right back. Shambolic defense alright...

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
good game from rbny, duvall and oyongo looked really athletic. just need to figure out the center backs and we might have a shot this season

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

This gay Earth

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fat greasy puto posted:

good game from rbny, duvall and oyongo looked really athletic. just need to figure out the center backs and we might have a shot this season

Oyongo is great, idk where he came from but he's got a great pace and has been impressive these past three games.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Toronto Football Club now has 1 (one) more point than in 2012.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Rapids crawl back from a 3-1 hole, aided heavily by a boot to Jared Watts' face and a penalty to draw 3-3 and sneak away from Philly with a point. That works for me. Shane O'Neil was probably lucky he didn't get sent off. Unfortunately (from a partisan point of view) I'm sure the DisCO will nail him later.

Rapids announcers just said Okugo for Philly just picked up a red in some post game frustration pushing and shoving. I understand being frustrated but it didn't seem like that bad a game aside from those two nasty incidents.

TheBoyBlunder fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jul 13, 2014

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I was out to dinner with a friend so I have only been watching snippets of the Chicago game. It looks like both teams are making a lot of mistakes.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Sean Johnson you beautiful man

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Holy poo poo my hero

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That was a weak rear end penalty call so I'm glad he saved it

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Nice win for the Fire away from home.

Watching the replay, that was a drat good pass by Magee to set up the goal. Split a couple of defenders. If only he did more of that and less sitting on the ground complaining to the ref.

Hello Towel fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Jul 13, 2014

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
In order to avoid going overboard he spent the next 87 minutes crying to the ref.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Honestly, after the fairytale of last season for Magee, a lot of people are getting tired of his poo poo on-field attitude this year. It's unfortunate.

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.
Man the Whitecaps missed Beitashour.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I was standing in The Fort when the Revs missed the penalty shot and above all the simultaneous boos, one man yelled "TEAL loving BUNBURY! I loving HATE THAT GUY!"

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Straight red for Harvey in Vancouver, it'll be interesting to see if Chivas can steal all 3 points in the final 20 minutes.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

mr. unhsib posted:

Man the Whitecaps missed Beitashour.

Nigel Reo-Coker is Not A Right Back.

edit: uuuuuugh.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Torres has the worst goal celebrations. That was a gorgeous cross in by Delgado though.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

SeaTard posted:

Torres has the best goal celebrations. That was a gorgeous cross in by Delgado though.

Yeah, doing the robot IS the best. Or are you talking about the flying away like an airplane? What do you expect, he is like 10 years old.

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em
Torres might end up being a pretty good forward overseas when he gets older.

e: ouch that is a rough goal call-back.

TasmanianX fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jul 13, 2014

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

LMAO this Chivas game

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
sucks to lose at home to loving chivas

hilarious ending, though

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

13 year old girls posted:

one man yelled "TEAL loving BUNBURY! I loving HATE THAT GUY!"

that was me, from here

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
I forgot that Bunbury existed tbh

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
lol at Donovan.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
rip Salt Lake

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Star Man posted:

rip Salt Lake

They haven't looked the same without Saborio.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Wrong post!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Hope no one is expecting a super fast-paced game. It's humid as all hell and these teams played each other on Wednesday for 120'. Oh, and I definitely saw lightning on the drive up.

Should be fun!

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em
That Dempsey guy will be fresh right?

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
gently caress yeah, ESPN is spending 20 masturbating to a replay rather than airing the actual game. What in the gently caress.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Game isn't on until 7:30.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

^^ I figured that was the case, but my cable package says we should be watching MLS at this point.

whypick1 posted:

Hope no one is expecting a super fast-paced game. It's humid as all hell and these teams played each other on Wednesday for 120'. Oh, and I definitely saw lightning on the drive up.

Should be fun!

We've had lightning off and on all day long. I seriously cannot remember that ever happening in the 20ish years I've lived here.

But hey ESPN, let's um... get to some live action.

Robot Danger
Mar 18, 2012
They're burning Lots!

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

whypick1 posted:

Game isn't on until 7:30.

My bad, I've seen ESPN cut in 20 minutes into a game before and I thought they were going to do it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
the level of play in this Sounders-Timbers game is nearly as good if not better than the WC final

• Locked thread