Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
For simplicity, with the current rules, the gay pride meter will reach 5 after 5 successful actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
##drinks sex on the beach

:shrek:

Shouldn't Grandi still be in the TERRORZONE? He has to be switched out and nobody's been placed in the place since.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create zone, gay pride zone: If you are in the gay pride zone once the gay pride meter fills up you can heal 1d6 insanity points.
##rule, insanity. If you reach 5 insanity points you gain one quirk of your choice, if you reach 10 insanity points you gain a mental illness of your choice which you must RP. For example: OCD or schizophrenia. If you reach 15 insanity points you must immediately go to the NUT HOUSE.
##create zone, Nut House: If you enter the nut house because you have 15 or more insanity points you must stay in there for at least one day. Doing so will reset your insanity points back to five. You may not take night actions while in the nut house

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
The Sacrifice zone is within the T E R R O R zone.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

mr.capps posted:

##create zone, gay pride zone: If you are in the gay pride zone once the gay pride meter fills up you can heal 1d6 insanity points.
##rule, insanity. If you reach 5 insanity points you gain one quirk of your choice, if you reach 10 insanity points you gain a mental illness of your choice which you must RP. For example: OCD or schizophrenia. If you reach 15 insanity points you must immediately go to the NUT HOUSE.
##create zone, Nut House: If you enter the nut house because you have 15 or more insanity points you must stay in there for at least one day. Doing so will reset your insanity points back to five. You may not take night actions while in the nut house

Success.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

## action anyone who has ever left the action zone must die

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

Ernie. posted:

##corollary rule if this rule is accepted, make the clarification that everyone who has left must die... but not right now. They must be dead by the end of the game.

:shrek:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule ernie. now must type all of his posts backwards

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
##rule capps can't post

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule Juanito can't post

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##rule capps and juanito can post but only as each other

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

##jumps off of a bridge

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Philip J. Fry posted:

##jumps off of a bridge

Success.
Fry, Scum has jumped off of a bridge.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Ernie posted:

Success. You proclaim to the heavens that all players who have left the Action Zone must die... at some point in their lives.

quote:

##corollary rule if this rule is accepted, make the clarification that everyone who has left must die... but not right now. They must be dead by the end of the game.

mr.capps posted:

##rule ernie. now must type all of his posts backwards

Success.

Juanito posted:

##rule capps can't post

Success.

mr.capps posted:

##rule Juanito can't post

Failure. You can't post.

Opopanax posted:

##rule capps and juanito can post but only as each other

Success, this cancels the capps rule.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

mr.capps (2): EpicPhoton, Juanito

Not Voting (9): Eight Dollars, Ernie., Grandicap, Hal Incandenza, Ixtlilton, KhyrosFinalCut, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, mr.capps, Opopanax

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
I'm holding the compliment flag, and Opop didn't compliment me.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hi im Juanito

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Juanito posted:

I'm holding the compliment flag, and Opop didn't compliment me.

You're looking well today

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##rule if merk posts after a rule has been broken, and does not mention the broken rule, the rule breaker gets away with it

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Opopanax posted:

You're looking well today

I don't believe you
:qqsay:

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
##rule instead of "Success.", the mod will post "SUPER SUCCESS!" and instead of "Failure.", "SO SORRY! :("

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule merk can now vote too

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
##rule Canadians must preface all posts with :canada:

##rule no post restrictions can be created for Americans :911:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Juanito posted:

##rule Canadians must preface all posts with :canada:

##rule no post restrictions can be created for Americans :911:

hi its me capps again

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:canada: #rule Canada annexs the US, all North American posters must preface their posts with :canada:

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Opopanax posted:

:canada: #rule Canada annexs the US, all North American posters must preface their posts with :canada:

:canada: :911:
##rule United States liberates itself. Canadians are banned from the internet, and subsequently modkilled in all online games

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Confirming!

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Poque posted:

Confirming!

merk posted:

Eight Dollars runs into the Action Zone and throws a bullet of a Calvinball at Poque! It hits him squarely in the face! With no rules describing what happens when a player is hit by a Calvinball, Poque assumes this means he is out of the game and goes home.

Poque, Town has been eliminated from Calvinball!

The Calvinball rolls to the ground in the Action Zone.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Juanito posted:

:canada: :911:
##rule United States liberates itself. Canadians are banned from the internet, and subsequently modkilled in all online games

##rule Canadians are mirrors, any rules specifically targeting them are bounced back to their original rule makers

##rule Juanito is frozen in a block of ice and may not post for 12 hours

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
You forgot to compliment me. :colbert:

##rule - no post restrictions can be placed on Juanito

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:ghost: oh :ghost:

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
##be very confused

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##rule tie my life force to juanito's. If one of dies or if the bond is broken, we both die.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##create zone: voting zone - The voting zone is in the action zone and is the only zone where the ##vote action may be taken
##create zone: elevator zone- The elevator zone connects the Sacrifice a Duplicate Zone and the and the voting zone bypassing all other zones
##create rule: to use the elevator zone you must sing the muzak that plays while traveling to your destination
##create rule: GOING DOOOOOOOWN - to use the elevator zone to travel from the voting zone to the Sacrifice a Duplicate Zone, the muzak played is always Aerosmith's Love in an Elevator
##create rule: It Makes Me Wonder - to use the elevator zone to travel from the Sacrifice a Duplicate Zone to the voting zone, the muzak played is always Stairway to Heaven
##create rule: Additional stops can be added to the elevator zone, but you must pass through all other previously added connections to the elevator before reaching your destination, singing all applicable songs
##create rule: being hit by the Calvinball severs all lifeforce bonds
##create rule: 4 wickets are equivalent to 1 strike and 2 field goals
##create rule: if a single player scores 3 wickets in a row, they recieve a :siren:hat trick:siren: Any player that has a hat trick must have :siren:around their name when being referenced

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
##rule to preserve merk's sanity, each player may only create or modify X rules per day where x is the absolute value of the equation |(#of living players) - (game day#)
##Enter rock zone while being straight like an arrow

##get rock

##enter rock the vote zone

##enter action zone

##use tunnel zone to enter voting zone

##vote ernie

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Opopanax posted:

##rule tie my life force to juanito's. If one of dies or if the bond is broken, we both die.
Waiting for this to succeed and then I'm gonna jump off of something :getin:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Everything on this page is a SUPER SUCCESS!, except as noted below. I will update the Op in a bit.

merk fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jul 13, 2014

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Opopanax posted:

##rule Canadians are mirrors, any rules specifically targeting them are bounced back to their original rule makers

##rule Juanito is frozen in a block of ice and may not post for 12 hours

Juanito posted:

You forgot to compliment me. :colbert:

##rule - no post restrictions can be placed on Juanito

Opo's rule was successful even though he broke a rule by not complimenting Juanito.
Juanito, unable to post, broke a rule by posting his rule. His rule, therefore, failed.
However, Juanito's 12-hour post restriction is now up.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

##rule tie Opo's life force to juanito's. If one of dies or if the bond is broken, both die.

##create zone: voting zone - The voting zone is in the action zone and is the only zone where the ##vote action may be taken[/b]
##create zone: elevator zone- The elevator zone connects the Sacrifice a Duplicate Zone and the and the voting zone bypassing all other zones
##create rule: to use the elevator zone you must sing the muzak that plays while traveling to your destination
##create rule: GOING DOOOOOOOWN - to use the elevator zone to travel from the voting zone to the Sacrifice a Duplicate Zone, the muzak played is always Aerosmith's Love in an Elevator
##create rule: It Makes Me Wonder - to use the elevator zone to travel from the Sacrifice a Duplicate Zone to the voting zone, the muzak played is always Stairway to Heaven
##create rule: Additional stops can be added to the elevator zone, but you must pass through all other previously added connections to the elevator before reaching your destination, singing all applicable songs
##create rule: being hit by the Calvinball severs all lifeforce bonds
##create rule: 4 wickets are equivalent to 1 strike and 2 field goals
##create rule: if a single player scores 3 wickets in a row, they recieve a :siren:hat trick:siren: Any player that has a hat trick must have :siren:around their name when being referenced
##rule to preserve merk's sanity, each player may only create or modify X rules per day where x is the absolute value of the equation |(#of living players) - (game day#)

New Rules added.

I don't know who is Canadian or not Canadian, so all those Canadian rules are void. Make rules surrounding zones or player names, unless you want to create a zone that makes someone Canadian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##enter plague zone decided to go straight
##enter voting zone nah I'm bi

• Locked thread