Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

Somewhere along the line Jill lost a chromosome.

But she kept dat ass.
Thread Closed.
Ill maybe continue this later but not here.

Resident Evil or Biohazard: Revelations was originally a Nintendo 3DS game by Capcom (Who brought such amazing games such as DMC: Devil May Cry, A Thousand Adjectives Street Fighter 4 Adjective Edition, ADHD Marvel vs. Capcom, and Dead Rising: Let's gently caress Around in a Mall) game ported to everything else. There are some noticeable changes like: slightly less rear end graphics, new enemies which are jokes, new dickish challenges in raid mode, and several other features that really aren't worth talking about. The game is a 3rd person "horror" action shooter thing that is really fun, but extremely dumb. Oh yeah, you are on a ship too.

How the LP is going down: I will doing post commentary, drunk most likely and will be showing 100% of this loving game. If you want to join in or like this lp for some sick reason.(Get a life.) Message me on Twitter or Steam, cause I'll most likely ignore what you say on this thread (I will not read a drat thing here unless it's a glaring issue.). Also Raid Mode videos will be done with random guests. (That means you if you want ti hop in, I will gladly include you in this lp, I'll also link your twitter/thread/whatever.) Also I have ads on the videos, so run ad blocker if you can not stand that poo poo.

Hot Frothing Cocks Here:
Chapter 1 Knee Deep in the Dead. Featuring: The Hot, Sexy, Tantalizing, Chuffle Butt, Banjo Playing Sex Machine SkippyGranolaSA. I love him.
Xumtosis is a dirty mick bastard. Featuring Orlando Bloom or the sexy not mick bastard Pins
Featuring Pins and New Vagina
Oh yeah, SkippyG shows up here for some reason.

Characters:

Jill "All the Viruses" Valentine, is our protagonist, she changed mocap so now she looks weird, but her rear end is better. Also if you play this game you will rather be buried in her rear end than everyone else in this games rear end.

Samwise, is a loving jackass and I can't stand him. gently caress him and everything about him.

Sonic the Boulder Punching Hedgehog, has the nicest chest and rear end in video game history. He also is the best top ever.

Kawaii Princess Ducklips, is the most anime and kawaii girl ever and makes frolf cry in shame. Also loves Chris and showing off her legs.

Colonel Colombo, is a total dick and is an incompetent rear end in a top hat hiding the entire plot of this game. gently caress him.

Xumtosis, this dirty mick bastard stole all the paintings on the ship and is looking for potatoes and lucky charms.

Sarumon or whatever, is totally not the bad guy in this game.

Mctits, here is a character who is also a frequent boss enemy. She is loving creepy and is the possibly the best this game has to offer.

Enemies:

Dick Tongues: These goofy fuckers are the cannon fodder of this game.

rear end biters: These fuckers love to come from off screen and bite my sweet rear end constantly. I may have rabies.

Drunk Horny Bastard: This horny gently caress likes grabbing my rear end, and looks as drunk as possible while doing so.

Vagina Monster: Shoots cum darts at you and is weak to beatings.

LP Goon: This fat sack of poo poo bitches about quality of lps constantly as he dons his fedora.

Toxsyl fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Sep 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
I hope you do bring Skippy on for more videos because you guys play off eachother really well. Good video btw

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

The Steak Justice posted:

I hope you do bring Skippy on for more videos because you guys play off eachother really well. Good video btw

Seconded. This is great.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:
The Resident Evil games are some of my favorite games to watch other people play. And listen to them take the piss out of.

Pyrogenesis
Feb 19, 2013

Too not drunk. Need next episode. Be less not drunk.

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
I love this game and I'm loving the commentary. However you failed to scan The Colonel/Columbo, or as I like to to call him, Old Gillian Seed during the beach segment. So voted 1. :colbert:

Barb Wire apparently has a big fanbase because there was pre-release story stuff with her. I'm sure that's exactly why she's so popular. :v:

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

But she kept dat ass.

Xumtosis is a dirty mick bastard. Featuring Orlando Bloom or the sexy not mick bastard Pins.

Toxsyl fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Jul 14, 2014

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

Toxsyl posted:

Xumtosis is a dirty mick bastard. Featuring Orlando Bloom or the sexy not mick bastard Pins.
Nice racial slurs and unprocessed video. Hitting all the high points here.

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

~A-a h-h-hentai? W-w-w-with me senpai?~ :nyoron:

Niggurath posted:

Nice racial slurs and unprocessed video. Hitting all the high points here.

Did you just call me a dirty mick bastard?

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.
Please don't be racist against sexy sailors. Pins is new to the LP subforum and should be nurtured like a baby bird.

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

~A-a h-h-hentai? W-w-w-with me senpai?~ :nyoron:

Skippy Granola posted:

Please don't be racist against sexy sailors. Pins is new to the LP subforum and should be nurtured like a baby bird.

Did you just call me a drunken mick bastard?

nu_vagus
Oct 3, 2013

I'm loving the content so far! You're showing off the game in a fun and engaging way while keeping the commentary light and funny. I know entertainment may not appeal so some more seasoned posters here, but I for one love it!

Proctor Cat
Jul 28, 2012

Xumtosis posted:

Did you just call me a drunken mick bastard?

Nah mate he's just taking the mick :radcat:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
Badabing, badaboom, dis was a pretty good episode ya' know, eh? :v:

gently caress those pincushion guys, they love to ruin my poo poo in Raid Mode.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Okay so I know this LP isn't really about the plot, or rather is about making fun of how bad the plot is, but I just want to make sure I'm clear on what just happened. So, Chris and Jessica weren't actually on the ship at all, Parker and Jill were sent on a wild goose hunt. But now because Parker and Jill are stuck on the ship they're using them as bait to get Chris and Jessica to go to the ship, and abandon their search of the bad guys' actual hideout?

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

Okay so I know this LP isn't really about the plot, or rather is about making fun of how bad the plot is, but I just want to make sure I'm clear on what just happened. So, Chris and Jessica weren't actually on the ship at all, Parker and Jill were sent on a wild goose hunt. But now because Parker and Jill are stuck on the ship they're using them as bait to get Chris and Jessica to go to the ship, and abandon their search of the bad guys' actual hideout?

You got it. Don't worry though, the BSAA isn't done with not-Shadow Moses and/or not-Groznyj Grad quite yet.

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
Why does Jill have a manface now? Did she get infected with the D-virus?

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

But she kept dat ass.

niggurathshighqualitylp.mp4
Featuring Pins and New Vagina

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

The important thing to remember about Revelations is that it is, like many games, the story of how your character and others are being manipulated from behind the scenes by a shadowy would-be puppet master.

What makes Revelations different in that regard is that the puppet master doesn't like doing it and is actively loving terrible at it. Seriously, once you know the whole story, there are a good half-dozen things that he probably should've realized were going to bite him on the rear end before he started.

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

But she kept dat ass.

The Most Kawaii Chapter ever.

Singh Long
Oct 9, 2012
Seriously, that render above looks like an ape. Is Capcom trying to say something here?

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

But she kept dat ass.
Ch.4
Oh yeah, SkippyG shows up here for some reason.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:
Rated 5 for South Park Canadian Penis Head.

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

But she kept dat ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ExVoQYpy1w&feature=youtu.be
Here is an update for chapter 5.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
I know you haven't posted ep 6 yet because no one bumped the thread, but Skippy, in what way is RE4 too serious? That has to be one of the goofiest games I've ever played.

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

But she kept dat ass.

Ch.6 Skippy's wing wong is actually laffy taffy.

Proctor Cat
Jul 28, 2012

Wanna put my hands in that sailor's back pockets and feel around for some change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxsyl
Sep 23, 2012

But she kept dat ass.

Chapter 7: This loving level. Featuring Skimpy G and Analhouse or Fragger.

• Locked thread