Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ardulac
May 31, 2005

"There is a difference between fear and caution."

CCKeane posted:

I'm so mad right now I'll like a non 2 prime number.

I can't even.
:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Ardulac posted:

I think he was being honest about the bunny thing being a joke, and his explanation that it was based on gut struck me as sincere during Day 1. He wouldn't be my top pick for a lynch but like I said there's something that seems a bit off about him today.

Any chance we can swing BHB or Hal?

I am thinking bhn is town right now, I'd be okay with hal though.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

Let's do it!

##Vote Hal

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Sorry, sweetie.

##vote hal

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Can you look at my case on Capps. He's pushed two lynches on bad cases and both players have turned out to be town.

It is suspicious, but I'd rather see another day of posts out of him before I jump on that bandwagon.

Hal, on the other hand is definitely not contributing anything and has said he doesn't care who he votes for. I'm not entirely convinced he's scum either (I'm still all about BHB) but if people aren't going to vote BHB then I'd rather lose Hal over capps.

##vote Hal

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Yeah, I'm ok with voting Hal. His content doesn't strike me as townie. He comes in here with what seems to be a comment to read and make cases...

Hal Incandenza posted:

My dream scumteam in this game would be Opoop, Jaunito and CCMeane.

I don't really have a great case against any of the at this time though.

I'll try and read the tea leaves now though.

But when he next posts it's this

Hal Incandenza posted:

yeah ok ##vote jamuraan

Today he makes a small push on BHB but hasn't voted.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hey BHB what's up?

You don't even care if capps is scum (a direct quote) and you haven't even mentioned anyone else in the whole game. What gives? I'm inclined to listen to Asiina on this one.

##vote Hal

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Let's hope someone else turns up.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Okay ##vote hal

greatZebu
Aug 29, 2004

Better Hal than no one.

##vote Hal

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

Eightmy Doehlers here again to say that was hammer! And the flip is...

Okay the setup doc is actually locked for me so I have no idea what the flip is right now. Hal, when you get online could you PM me your role PM? Also somebody in the scum group PM me a link to your doc. I'll flip the thang asap.

Ya'll can keep talking if you want. Since I can't lock the thread it's open nights!

Votecount for Day 2

Hal Incandenza (6): Ardulac, CCKeane, Asiina, fiery_valkyrie, Opopanax, greatZebu
Ardulac (3): Opopanax, mr.capps, CCKeane, Barehanded Brother, Tremendous Taste, CCKeane, Opopanax
Tremendous Taste (0): greatZebu, greatZebu
Skinty McEdger (0): CCKeane, CCKeane, CCKeane, CCKeane
Barehanded Brother (0): Asiina, Ardulac, Ardulac, Asiina
Opopanax (0): Tremendous Taste, fiery_valkyrie, fiery_valkyrie, Tremendous Taste
mr.capps (0): Barehanded Brother, Barehanded Brother, fiery_valkyrie, fiery_valkyrie

Not Voting (2): Hal Incandenza, Skinty McEdger

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 11th, 2014 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 10 minutes..

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:ghost: Wtf assholes :ghost:

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

BOO! Did I scare ya? You shouldn't be scared it's just Amy Poehler back again for the third time! Ya'll done goofed now. You made like my pal and coworker Nick and "off(erman)'d" a good dude! I got a million of the jokes. I'm Amy Poehler.

Hal Incandenza aka KEVIN GNAPOOR, Vanilla Town has been expelled from school and the game!

Night begins now and ends tomorrow at midnight. Get those night actions in while I complain that my show Broad City wasn't nominated for Emmys. Poehler out!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm sorry, they made me do it

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Maybe don't lurk all the drat time, Hal!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Maybe don't lurk work all the drat time, Hal!

:ghost: go town! :ghost:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Don't do that either.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Oh hey guys I'm back! Are you having a good weekend? I, Amy Poehler, am for sure. Look I'm with my friend Billy Eichner! Billy's a peach. Would you like to do the flip Billy?

Hi Amy~! Normally I would be all about flipping like I was on one of the least-liked shows on BRAVO. But YOUVE LEFT ME NOTHING TO DO LIKE THE ASIAN DANCER ON GLEE.

Nobody was burned last night!

Pretend there is a votefinder image here (which Rarity will add later). The deadline is Tuesday, July 15th at 9PM. You need 6 votes to lynch!

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

My action failed last night.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

##vote Skint

C'MON.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Ahhh the classic "not do anything" gambit

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
8Bux stop being Amy Poehler when I am clearly Amy Poehler in this game.

Step off, son.

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Ardulac posted:

My action failed last night.

My rear end it did. ##vote Ardulac

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Barehanded Brother posted:

My rear end it did. ##vote Ardulac

Why bother if he's scum? Why not just call someone town.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

Opopanax posted:

Why bother if he's scum? Why not just call someone town.
I'm guessing he thinks I was roleblocked or jailed by Town and performed the night kill. In that case, I'd know that someone in the Town could counter claim me if I claimed a result. Why I'd perform the night kill when either of those roles or a tracker would be likely to target me is a very good question.

My guess is I was jailed, either by Town trying to protect me or by Scum who are trying to prevent me from getting results while making me look more suspicious. The second option doesn't explain the absence of a night kill, so I'm leaning towards the first option.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hey guys I'm back from my weekend of fun. 8bux did a great job filling in for me, let's all give him a big hand!

Ah, get it? A big hand. Man, I'm good.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (10): Ardulac, Asiina, Barehanded Brother, CCKeane, fiery_valkyrie, greatZebu, mr.capps, Opopanax, Skinty McEdger, Tremendous Taste

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 15th, 2014 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 16 hours.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hello children, it's Principal Rarity here to ask you to welcome our new foreign exchange student Poque, who will now be studying at North Shore High School. In unrelated news Skinty McEdger has moved home to England where the rain and constant cloud cover suits his pasty British skin.

Poque replaces Skinty McEdger

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
HI I AM IN THIS GAME NOW!

I will read it now

Also who did I replace. I am trang pak, the whore

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Oh good timing.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

UGH THANKS POQUE.

##unvote

Now I have to LOOK AT YOU AGAIN and ALL THAT JAZZ.

Well I guess number two then.

##vote Great Zebu

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Poque, handsome bearded man, please tell me who is scum.

greatZebu
Aug 29, 2004

Ardulac posted:

I'm guessing he thinks I was roleblocked or jailed by Town and performed the night kill.

This doesn't seem like a very likely scenario to me. If you were scum, it seems like a very unnecessary risk to have you do the kill. And why would a town roleblocker choose you to block? I think the most likely scenarios are 1) you are who you say you are and you were jailed, or 2) you're actually scum and the scum team withheld their kill to muddy the waters (you could have also been jailed in this scenario to no effect).

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
And the tunneling continues

##vote BHB

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Still reading. I am slow and on page four. Right now I am suspicious of Ardy and FV. WILL UPDte as GO FURHER

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Also I believe Asii's claim :greenangel: but let's reading more. Also jamuraan is town and keane is talking so he's town too

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
BHB is also scum.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Also how did you know about my beard. Are you a beard-cop

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I am confirming that I am a beard cop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I hate Hal on d1 (through page 6). He made a scum team list and said he couldn't justify any of them and at this point hasn't said anybody else

• Locked thread