Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Due to the number restriction:
mr.capps can no longer create Rules today.
Opopanax can no longer create Rules today.
Grandicap can no longer create Rules today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Since, I can vote, ##vote Ernie

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##set deadline: Monday, high noon Central.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Ernie. (2): KhyrosFinalCut, Anonymous
mr.capps (2): EpicPhoton, Juanito

Not Voting (8): Eight Dollars, Ernie., Grandicap, Hal Incandenza, Ixtlilton, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, mr.capps, Opopanax

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 14th, 2014 at noon CDT -- that's in about 22 hours, 5 minutes.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

merk posted:

Due to the number restriction:
mr.capps can no longer create Rules today.
Opopanax can no longer create Rules today.
Grandicap can no longer create Rules today.

Noooooooooo!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

merk posted:

Since, I can vote, ##vote Ernie

You aren't in the voting zone.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
##create Zen totem inside the Whale Zone.

##create rule - Anyone holding the Zen totem can remove three rules from the rulebook at the cost of creating a rule giving themselves a post restriction (which can't be removed by that person's use of the totem). This person then may not use the totem again, but can give it to anyone who is in the same zone as they are.

##create Zone - Danger Zone. Anyone can choose to "##fall into the Danger Zone" at any time. If they choose to fall into the zone they will be teleported to a random zone not yet occupied by 3 or more people.

##create Zone - No Go Zone within the Action Zone. Only one person may enter the No Go Zone at once. They may choose a single Zone which does not have another zone within it. So long as they are in the No Go Zone, nobody may enter the zone they've chosen. If someone is in the selected zone when the zone is chosen they fall into the Danger Zone.

:shrek:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##fall into the Danger Zone

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create mall zone around shop zone. If you enter the mall zone there is a 25% chance you will become a teenager and have to use hip slang.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

##enter Whaling Zone
##Commission Whaling Voyage (Minimum 2, maximum 6 players may go on a whaling voyage, where a random number between 1 and 10 whales are faced)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##enter Whaling Zone
##join voyage

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
##vote ixtillion
##enter whaling zone
##join voyage

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
so uh
deadline real soon. Vote ixtillion for a better tomorrow.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Grandicap posted:

##fall into the Danger Zone

SUPER SUCCESS!

You are now in the Voting Zone.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

mr.capps posted:

##create mall zone around shop zone. If you enter the mall zone there is a 25% chance you will become a teenager and have to use hip slang.

Failure. You can no longer create rules today.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

As the captain of this Whaling Voyage, I sentence you to be flogged for questioning your captain and his direction.

##go on whaling voyage with Hal and KFC, encountering 6, count them, 6 whales, and harvesting them

##enter voting zone, and I'm asexual now I guess

##vote Ernie

The mod is always right.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

##vote ixtillion
##enter whaling zone
##join voyage

Hal Incandenza posted:

##enter Whaling Zone
##join voyage

Success. Other players may join the voyage which will be resolved at the end of the day.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Ixtlilton posted:

As the captain of this Whaling Voyage, I sentence you to be flogged for questioning your captain and his direction.

##go on whaling voyage with Hal and KFC, encountering 6, count them, 6 whales, and harvesting them

##enter voting zone, and I'm asexual now I guess

##vote Ernie

The mod is always right.

Success. I guess this resolves the whale stuff.

You generate 6 whale bones and 6 whale meat. KFC, Hal, and Ixtilton each now have a 6 Whale score.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##teleport self to Voting Zone
##vote Ernie

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Ernie. (2): KhyrosFinalCut, KhyrosFinalCut, Ixtlilton, Anonymous
mr.capps (2): EpicPhoton, Juanito
Ixtlilton (1): KhyrosFinalCut

Not Voting (7): Eight Dollars, Ernie., Grandicap, Hal Incandenza, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, mr.capps, Opopanax

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 14th, 2014 at noon CDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 19 minutes.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##enter voting zone I'm gay
##vote ernie

I think KFC and Ixt should also have the plague if I am following the rules correctly.
##sneeze

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Plague is gone, and not contracted by aerosol in any case.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
nope plague is in
plague always in

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##rule everyone who voted Ernie. today so far must vote and leave their vote on Hal Incandenza until the deadline

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##rule if Ernie. doesn't guess what number I am thinking of right now in one guess then he gets full calvinball effects applied to him

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##rule Hal can only use the word 'seven' and no other words in all of his posts until the end of the day

##move to speaking zone

Hal, what number were you guessing?

##move to voting zone

##vote Hal Incandenza

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
The day ends in a no lynch. Scum, please submit your kill.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Grandicap, Town was killed n1.

d2 begins.

With the start of day 2, many of the previously issued rules and zones have been removed! The Calvinball falls into the Action Zone, where all players start the day.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (10): Eight Dollars, EpicPhoton, Ernie., Hal Incandenza, Ixtlilton, Juanito, KhyrosFinalCut, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, mr.capps, Opopanax

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##enter action zone
##grab calvinball

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##enter action zone

##create calvinball duplicate

##grab calvinball duplicate

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
##grab red compliment flag

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
All Success.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

##create Ishmael zone within action zone - players with whale points can spend them inside this zone. For each 6 whale points they spend, an individual can choose a rule they don't have to follow (not including the merk's sanity rule). While in this zone everyone must call the players in the zone Ishmael.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Eight Dollars posted:

##create Ishmael zone within action zone - players with whale points can spend them inside this zone. For each 6 whale points they spend, an individual can choose a rule they don't have to follow (not including the merk's sanity rule). While in this zone everyone must call the players in the zone Ishmael.

Success.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##rule players can only leave the Ishmael zone by spending 18 whale points

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

##new rule - in order to place a vote a player must post a good piece of advice in a E/N thread and then link to it in the post in which they vote.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:siren: ##throw calvinball at Ernie, teleporting him to the ishmael zone

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##rule every time a player from this game posts in E/N they must also create a FYAD thread linking to this game with a suggestive title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
##rule - anybody with whale points is automatically transferred to the whale zone

##rule - any post made in the whale zone must be preceded with "CALL ME ISHMAEL"

• Locked thread