Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is there a thread for 100 Mob Psycho?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Tollymain posted:

Is there a thread for 100 Mob Psycho?

Nope.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Reigen is such a great guy. Even though he is a fraud, he legitimately likes helping people and tries to take good care of Mob. He doesn't skimp out on his side of the business, and genuinely makes the people who don't actually have supernatural problems feel better.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But he still pays Mob peanuts.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Tollymain posted:

But he still pays Mob peanuts.

Well he's not perfect.

Person Dyslexic
Jul 23, 2007
The pacing in Mob is really great. Watching the counter slowly tick up towards 100 is my favorite part of the series.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I also like finding out at the end what emotion the meter has been counting towards.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Have some more Mob Psycho:
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/247198/mob-psycho-100_ch62_by_nerieru-scans

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/248512/mob-psycho-100_ch63.1_by_nerieru-scans

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Mob is growing up.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

I like where this story is going, because it truly is up in the air if Dimple will take advantage of Mob's body or not.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I think he might but I don't think he's strong enough to keep Mob out if he tried, so some sort of lame prank that results in "[trivial emotion] 100%" would be my bet.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
Speaking of:

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/249919/mob-psycho-100_ch63.2_by_nerieru-scans

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Haha Reigen :allears:.
He's the best character.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Haha Reigen :allears:.
He's the best character.

Reigen is cool, but the fitness club are the best bros in existence

Person Dyslexic
Jul 23, 2007
Someone more ambitious and verbose than I am really needs to make a Mob thread; it's seriously too good to just kind of hang out in this one.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
The Redraw probably has one wrap-up chapter before we get to the storyline where we find out that King has been taking credit for Saitama's exploits all along and is actually a giant wuss :allears:

Can't wait to see this sequence redone: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/174082/onepunch-man-original_ch44_by_anonymous

e: sorry if you thought this post was announcing a new chapter or something, if you haven't been following the redraw thread you really should check out the latest chapter: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/258244/onepunch-man_ch35.2-v3_by_nerieru-scans/1

Fellis fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Jul 17, 2014

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Person Dyslexic posted:

Someone more ambitious and verbose than I am really needs to make a Mob thread; it's seriously too good to just kind of hang out in this one.

I wouldn't mind a new OP for both Onepunch Man and Mob Psycho 100, both of ONE's mangas. OPM is basically not updating at all while Mob is going on, and Mob is rather slow on the updates.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Gothmog1065 posted:

I wouldn't mind a new OP for both Onepunch Man and Mob Psycho 100, both of ONE's mangas. OPM is basically not updating at all while Mob is going on, and Mob is rather slow on the updates.

Mob is weekly

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Terror Sweat posted:

Mob is weekly

Maybe it's the scanlators or just selective perception. I don't see Mob dropping as often as the others.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I think it's just that it's a low priority series because everyone sucks.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

I think it's actually 3/4 weeks a month.the scanlator is the same guy who does both versions of One Punch man, so he's a cool dude who has good taste

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
The most recent chapters of mob psych have been outstanding.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
I'd make the Mob Psycho thread but I never feel sure of what all I can put into the OP for a series thread without giving too many spoilers for new readers coming in.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Zerilan posted:

I'd make the Mob Psycho thread but I never feel sure of what all I can put into the OP for a series thread without giving too many spoilers for new readers coming in.

Mob, reigen, mobs brother, the school psychic club. And some kind of monster that mob exorcises ion one of the first chapters

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

This latest chapter was a good payoff to the nonstop torture we had to see

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Terror Sweat posted:

Mob, reigen, mobs brother, the school psychic club. And some kind of monster that mob exorcises ion one of the first chapters

Figure Mob, Reigen, Dimple, Telepathy Club, Reporter Girl, Body Improvement Club and the other psychic kid make up essentially the important cast.

Body Improvement Club is just too amazing to not include.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Zerilan posted:

Figure Mob, Reigen, Dimple, Telepathy Club, Reporter Girl, Body Improvement Club and the other psychic kid make up essentially the important cast.

Body Improvement Club is just too amazing to not include.

Nah, dont add dimple on the first page.
the initial cast is Mob, Reigen and the telepathy club.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Yeah I'd say Dimple is a spoiler. Mob, Reigen, Telepathy club, Mob's brother.

I'd kind of want Reigen's picture to be from the Gratitude 1000% time but that's probably too spoilery. :v:

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Shugojin posted:

Yeah I'd say Dimple is a spoiler. Mob, Reigen, Telepathy club, Mob's brother.

I'd kind of want Reigen's picture to be from the Gratitude 1000% time but that's probably too spoilery. :v:

Hard to think of good attention grabbing pictures that wouldn't be too spoilery.

Pigasus
Dec 26, 2009

Too fat to wear pink.

You have to add the Body Improvement Club. It's too amazing to not include it!

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Zerilan posted:

Hard to think of good attention grabbing pictures that wouldn't be too spoilery.

Just pick the worst/laziest picture possible of everyone

The body improvement club should not be included, they are a gem that everyone should experience fresh

Also, include the girl that mob likes

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Wasn't there that amazing gif? It's only a spoiler in the "this kid is powerful and does cool poo poo" sense.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Wittgen posted:

Wasn't there that amazing gif? It's only a spoiler in the "this kid is powerful and does cool poo poo" sense.

Well it kinda spoils ???.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

That gif got me pumped to read the comic and only increased my enjoyment.

I think spoiler culture is incredibly dumb, though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Which gif?

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

Condiv posted:

Here's a little mob psycho gif by one that proves this:

It's a good gif.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Wittgen posted:

It's a good gif.

Well it's fanart, ONE didn't do it, but it's still amazing :allears:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I threw together a prototype OP, comment on what I said and the pictures I used so we can get Mob its own thread because it's great.

quote:

100 MOB PSYCHO

From the man who brought you ONE PUNCH MAN and by association its EXTREMELY GORGEOUS REDRAWN VERSION comes 100 MOB PSYCHO. We decided to make it its own thread so that people could find it without risking spoilers for Onepunch-Man if they want to stick to Murata's extremely gorgeous redrawn version.

What the gently caress is this ugly rear end thing you may be asking. It's great is what it is. ONE's art leaves something to be desired but his characters are top notch. 100 Mob Psycho is the story of the titular Mob, AKA Shigeo, a psychically gifted boy in the springtime of his youth as he battles weird monsters and weird jerks alike. Mostly weird jerks.

IMPORTANT CHARACTERS

MOB aka SHIGEO

TSUBOMI, a girl that Mob has a crush on.

The TELEPATHY CLUB, a group of students who seek to gain the powers of telepathy.

REIGEN, Mob's mentor/employer, AKA the best drat character in the series

Evil spirit CEILING CHALLENGER! Who is he? What does he want?

Read it on Kissmanga or Batoto or whatever reader you prefer.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Shugojin posted:

I threw together a prototype OP, comment on what I said and the pictures I used so we can get Mob its own thread because it's great.

Looks pretty good, people should submit thread name ideas too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

ONE finally updated OPM with 3 new pages