Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Obama Africanus posted:

Wonder what the Asian response is going to be

ching chong, ching chong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I loving kid you not, there was just a female Russian MP on the BBC that was explaining how it couldn't have been Russian separatists that shot down the plane because of how difficult the engagement itself would be (true. which is why it was Russians, and deliberate) so therefore it must have been the Ukrainians that shot it down. Wrong conclusion, but good job eliminating any hope of totally offloading this on dipshits that aren't officially Russian.

:stare:

And Putin's spokesperson stated this wasn't a matter requiring presidential comment at this point. I.E. Putin's not saying poo poo.

That's not good stuff. Putin's not talking, evidence is mounting, the Gaza ground assault has begun, and the White House is jumpy and locking itself down. This is serious witching hour poo poo, boys. And I don't think the monkey they took the fez off of and put the button in front of picked the best globe trotters to assist him in these dangerous days.

We're all well and truly hosed and it's so hilarious.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The Destiny beta starts today so I'm hoping to get a few hours of that in before dying in nuclear fire.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Well guys it looks like the MIRV's are headed our way one way or the other.

Time for me to finally give in to the autism and download train simulator. See you at the headwaters of the Styx, as mentioned previously.

o7

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Now all we need is for China to decide that it's the perfect time to start settling all those maritime disputes with force :getin: .

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I just now figured out that o7 is supposed t be a lil' man saluting

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Anyone up for a long slow realtime game of DEFCON and we'll just bullshit about the coming nuclear holocaust in the chat there while playing it out with comical parallels?

No?

:(

It was a good idea. I guess at the end of the world it'll just be me and the AI players listening to the BBC.. I wonder if this thing goes nuclear if they'll bring back those creepy as poo poo nuclear survival tip bulletins. They're in Threads which rules.

Gonna be a good week. Gonna be our last week.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Is anyone else really jealous that PLANES has Roscoe as his Dogmeat because I am.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Guys, I rely on you to be the cool, calm collect sources of whether or not I should be freaked out about something. So...

Chill.

Real post: What, if anything, can the US realistically do if this was without a doubt shot down by the Ruskies? And just how much are the DNDers goonrushing to defend Putin? I'm scared to go look.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Tide posted:

Guys, I rely on you to be the cool, calm collect sources of whether or not I should be freaked out about something. So...

Chill.

I dunno about the rest of these guys but I'm loving pumped about getting turned into radioactive ash

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Obama Africanus posted:

Anyone up for a long slow realtime game of DEFCON and we'll just bullshit about the coming nuclear holocaust in the chat there while playing it out with comical parallels?

No?

:(

It was a good idea. I guess at the end of the world it'll just be me and the AI players listening to the BBC.. I wonder if this thing goes nuclear if they'll bring back those creepy as poo poo nuclear survival tip bulletins. They're in Threads which rules.

Gonna be a good week. Gonna be our last week.

I'm in if I get to be Afrika.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

@Reuters: #BREAKING: U.S. Vice President Biden says Malaysia Airlines jet was shot down, "not an accident, blown out of the sky"

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Yeah I'm just bored with this life and hoping beyond hope that the end is coming. I don't think it's really going to happen, but if you can't manage to get an erection at the thought of the true end of times, then life isn't worth living and you should cash out. So excuse me if I like to have this raging erection and sense of impending apocolypse, I'm just happier this way.

I identify as transpocolyptic, my pronouns are: Destroyer of Worlds, Becummer of Death. My Triggers are another Malaysian Airliner with U.S. citizens aboard getting Russian missiles rained vertically into it over Ukraine on the same day that the Ground Invasion of Gaza begins the day after unilateral U.S. sanctions are imposed on Russia.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

DoktorLoken posted:

@Reuters: #BREAKING: U.S. Vice President Biden says Malaysia Airlines jet was shot down, "not an accident, blown out of the sky"

:circlefap: :circlefap: :circlefap: :circlefap: :circlefap: :circlefap:

:circlefap: :circlefap: :circlefap: :circlefap: :circlefap: :circlefap:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Helldump Immunity. posted:

I'm in if I get to be Afrika.

I get to be Russia, I'm going to launch first and give not a single gently caress about defense of so called russian "cities"

I will proudly glass cities on every continent.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
Music for the apocalypse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GvslVvyax4

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Gonna go mail some poo poo off for my bills but if you niggas for real wanna get a game of defcon going holla at your boy here, dibs on russia but i'm flexible

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

It's just your Jewish ennui pushing you towards something, anything other than the dreariness you slide through like slowly melting ice cream.

Malaysia has been close to Russia for a while. Guess that's about to change.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm gonna go smoke a bowl and get my uniforms out of storage

You know, just in case

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:
They just announced the nationalities of the casualties: Belgians, Germans, Brits, Dutch, Malaysians, autralians, a canadian and some others. Everyone's got a stake in this poo poo.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
US officials state that they have radar tracks (unspecified as to who's) that tracked the missile locking on and the subsequent launch.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/17/world/europe/ukraine-malaysia-airlines-crash/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWDGIRqmKsg

Welp.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That's chilling.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If nukes start flying I'm getting shitfaced. :toxx:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Putin spinning himself in circles:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
what game is that again?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
man Malaysian Air is having really lovely luck.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

man Malaysian Air is having really lovely luck.

It's one thing when a jet of their goes down around, you know, MALAYSIA. A Soviet-era high altitude SAM taking out a jet of theirs over Ukraine? Lol.

You cannot write something better than that even if you tried.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Are they...cheering...and laughing? The gently caress?

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
there is blue bird in my Donetsk that
want to get out
but my Buk is too tough for him,
I say, stay here forever blue bird,
I will no let
you see anyone
again.

there is a blue bird in my Donestsk that
want to get out
but I shoot missile on him and he inhale
Jet A smoke
and the blues and the jews
and the cnn news
never know who
is putin
him
in there.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

holocaust bloopers posted:

It's one thing when a jet of their goes down around, you know, MALAYSIA. A Soviet-era high altitude SAM taking out a jet of theirs over Ukraine? Lol.

You cannot write something better than that even if you tried.

Ya, really lovely luck, 2 planes this year. Time to buy Malaysian Air stock.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Tide posted:

Are they...cheering...and laughing? The gently caress?

http://youtubedoubler.com/cYlR

already going to hell, i'm not sorry

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

http://youtubedoubler.com/cYlR

already going to hell, i'm not sorry

oh boy

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Just got this sent to me from a Cyrillic speaking friend

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3A_iGM8NwBVssJ%3Avk.Com%2Fwall-57424472_7256+&cd=1&hl=uk&ct=clnk&gl=nl

" defense minister of the Donetsk People’s Republic, Igor Girkin AKA Igor Strelkov posted,
"We did warn you — do not fly in our sky,"
Believing it to be Ukrainian transport plane, Strelkov continued “a plane has just been downed somewhere around Torez, it lays there behind the 'Progress' mine,” meaning a mining town of about 80,000 people.
“And here is the video proving another 'bird' falling down,” he added. “The bird went down behind a slagheap, not in a residential district. So no peaceful people were injured.”
Strelkov deleted the post when he found out it was actually a commercial jetliner carrying 295 innocent people — not a military aircraft."

Helldump Immunity. posted:

what game is that again?

Shadow Government

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i might be wrong about that vid, goons in D&D are saying they've seen it before today.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
There's worries of trouble at the Russian Embassy today, so I hope whip is the second mod to die in an embassy attack.

Credit for joke goes to Helldiver.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

those pics :stare:

feel bad about joking about pilot parker now

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I still feel bad for Pilot Parker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

DoktorLoken posted:

• Locked thread