Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

DoHimJob posted:

OH MY GOD LENHART ACTUALLY SCORED?

!!!!!

redbullsdefending.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

we're going to lose, probably 2-0 or so

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

i hope no one saw that because that's really loving embarrassing

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I'm happy enough with the way the Fire have played this half. Wish we had more chances though.

Also Joya is hanging in the Section, I love when players come by.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
I hope everyone is watching HOU-TOR because it's already been quite the game (and is also loving hilarious).

edit: let the record show that I posted this BEFORE Michael Bradley hit the post with a penalty that would have been the equalizer for Toronto, but right now's it's 2-1 Houston.

Dallan Invictus fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jul 20, 2014

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

i;m shakingg

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

bradley out

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Azerban posted:

we're going to lose, probably 5-3 or so

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

we're super lucky we got that goal at the end there, was not looking forward to 45 minutes of bradley going Full Gerrard cranking poo poo into row z and dribbling the ball into touch under little pressure in a desperate attempt to make up for his previous failings

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

And Big Red with the goal from the corner. Great service from Shipp, easy finish.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

gently caress everything. gently caress.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
I'll take it but that's never a pen imo

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Hello Towel posted:

gently caress everything. gently caress.

easy pal i have a family

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

God Dammit Chicago can't get a break

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

That exact same play happened like six times before with no call, and now the ref loving calls it. gently caress

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
So why does the soccer gods hate the fire again?

EDIT: They just shown the eastern table on the screen and the Fire has the least loses in the east.

Giovanni_Sinclair fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Jul 20, 2014

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

fat greasy puto posted:

easy pal i have a family

I killed mine after that clowncar defense let a literal retard score.

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em
Solid 2-2 that seems unlikely to end that way in Toronto vs. Houston.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

what a loving shithouse, usmnt definitely broke him, wouldn't have happened with bob in charge

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

DeRo on? Insanely my poo poo

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Two points completely stolen. gently caress that ref

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
stop whining

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
So I thought Robinson had written this game off for some reason, since he has Literally Started Mehdi Ballouchy and Omar Salgado, but it's been a decent contest. RSL looking much better than us (as usual) except when they let us counterattack (as usual). 0-0 but there is no way in hell it will end that way.

Dallan Invictus fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jul 20, 2014

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Dallan Invictus posted:

So I thought Robinson had written this game off for some reason, since he has Literally Started Mehdi Ballouchy and Omar Salgado, but it's been a decent contest. RSL looking much better than us (as usual) except when they let us counterattack (as usual). 0-0 but there is no way in hell it will end that way.

How do you find Robbo as a coach? I've been pretty impressed by the Whitecaps the few times I've seen them this year but what's the sentiment from the home fans?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Take it easy Arnold Schwarzenegger in Kindergarten Cop.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
What is with all the scuffles and fights in the last two months? It's like the Silverbacks went viral.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

How do you find Robbo as a coach? I've been pretty impressed by the Whitecaps the few times I've seen them this year but what's the sentiment from the home fans?

Well, frankly I've been pretty happy with him even though the team isn't setting the league on fire. Playing positively and the team likes him, not to mention that July is nearly over and he hasn't inexplicably sold ANYBODY!

All kicking off on the field down there. Can't really blame RSL to be honest, that was never a penalty but welp MLS refs.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

Dallan Invictus posted:

Well, frankly I've been pretty happy with him even though the team isn't setting the league on fire. Playing positively and the team likes him, not to mention that July is nearly over and he hasn't inexplicably sold ANYBODY!

All kicking off on the field down there. Can't really blame RSL to be honest, that was never a penalty but welp MLS refs.

Yeah and this guy is particularly poo poo. He's one of the few I recognize and associate with a particular quality. In this case, poo poo.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

I can't even be mad that RSL equalized there, because a) Plata :3:, and b) it would have been A Literal Robbery for us to take 3 points from this game.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

lol I love Plata, which MLS shithouse did Toronto trade him for I forget

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
That was a brilliant shot from Plata.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Azerban posted:

i hope no one saw that because that's really loving embarrassing

You were referring to the whole game, weren't you?

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

lol I love Plata, which MLS shithouse did Toronto trade him for I forget

For anyone interested I checked, we gave him away for a second round draft pick next year :thumbsup:

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

So more of an MLS shitblueprint.

edit: lol, six minutes of added time.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say whoever we pick will not be as good

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Eddie Johnson w a penalty goal after a remarkably stupid penalty by Minda wooooo

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

joshtothemaxx posted:

Eddie Johnson w a penalty goal after a remarkably stupid penalty by Minda wooooo

United absolutely rampant this first half. Should've been an own goal, two other goals, and it's just fantastically reassuring.

Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009
Perry in the Kitchen!

And now Luis Silva!

Kleptobot fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jul 21, 2014

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Rip Chivas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009