Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape
http://time.com/2921071/kim-jong-un-seth-rogen-the-interview-james-franco/

We may not end up on the winning side but History will know we were on the right side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
north korea isn't funny

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Cucking Mama posted:

north korea isn't funny

Funnier than Seth rogen and co

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
yeah gently caress those guys

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Cucking Mama posted:

north korea isn't funny

I study north korea and as a dprkologist I must say outside the human rights violations north korea is hella hilarious

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Meh doublepost

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

that story was fake OP

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I mean, they just say this stuff so they look cool and boss in front of their people. It's a horrible country.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SHISHKABOB posted:

I mean, they just say this stuff so they look cool and boss in front of their people. It's a horrible country.

really you mean they'd lie to us

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Cucking Mama posted:

north korea isn't funny

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

"north korean news says they won the world cup?? how can these IDIOTS believe this stuff LOL!!!"

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

"north korean news says they won the world cup?? how can these IDIOTS believe this stuff LOL!!!"

They don't they live in an oppressive police state and all they know is drudgery and deapair

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

That was a youtube hoax they didnt really do that.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Fandyien posted:

that story was fake OP

north korea stories are like the forwarded emails of news. all of them sound like total bullshit and maybe 1 out of every 20 of them turns out to be partially true

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
hello. i am kim jong il, back from the grave. i kidnap film directors to make movies for me. seth rogen: please visit so i totally don't do that to you.

Psygnosis
Jul 30, 2003

Hog Butcher posted:

hello. i am kim jong il, back from the grave. i kidnap film directors to make movies for me. seth rogen: please visit so i totally don't do that to you.

What is your opinion on your son? Do you think he is as good of a leader as you were/are?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mookface posted:

Funnier than Seth rogen and co

Meh, I can only laugh at so many beheadings.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Hog Butcher posted:

You're a butcher all right!!!

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

Holocaust is fuckin tapped fresh lols at north korea

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
It was japan and russias proxy war in WW2 that caused it.

Proxy wars are the best.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Psygnosis posted:

What is your opinion on your son? Do you think he is as good of a leader as you were/are?

i have yet to see him hit a hole in one on every course on every golf course in the country with a single swing. i am suspecting his mother cheated on me. or perhaps my wizardly powers cannot transfer and i should have made a phylactery and hidden it in his lovely hair.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Hog Butcher posted:

i have yet to see him hit a hole in one on every course on every golf course in the country with a single swing. i am suspecting his mother cheated on me. or perhaps my wizardly powers cannot transfer and i should have made a phylactery and hidden it in his lovely hair.

7th son. its the 7th son

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Best story is when a UK barbershop got harassed by the N korean embassy after having a Jong Un mocking ad campaign.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-27038723

lol

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Smallish secret, North korean bloodline is actually chinese, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

SpeedGem posted:

Smallish secret, North korean bloodline is actually chinese, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ヤギヤギヤギヤギ

KimJongUnstoppable
Sep 18, 2010

Juche Lyfe 4 Ever!
Don't worry, soon Glorious Leader will liberate us from this capitalist hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

KimJongUnstoppable posted:

Don't worry, soon Glorious Leader will liberate us from this capitalist hell.

it'd be surreal to stay in the glass facade hotel on the top floor while listening to the cement crumble around you.

you are missing out on a good tourists attraction.

• Locked thread