Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
Im so twisted when I went on my 11th grade trip to the Holocaust Museum in D.C. I smoked a cigarette outside the museum and thought to myself "heh, burning this cig like the nazis burned jews." I should seriously get a lobotomy lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
I'm so hosed up irl that when bad things happen to me I go "Heh, awesome.." like I really like it

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lost my virginity to a guy

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I skipped out on my sister's wedding to have sex

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

once i smoke directlyt under a "no smoking" sign. heh, gently caress the man, am i right

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i was born 3 months early and spent two months in an incubator then when i was 4 months old i had my femur snapped in half by a 4 year old jumping on my leg and was in traction for 9 months and then when i was 4 years old a horse kicked me in the face and almost killed me there is way more hosed up poo poo i have had happen but thats all i wanna talk about

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Iggy Koopa posted:

i was born 3 months early and spent two months in an incubator then when i was 4 months old i had my femur snapped in half by a 4 year old jumping on my leg and was in traction for 9 months and then when i was 4 years old a horse kicked me in the face and almost killed me there is way more hosed up poo poo i have had happen but thats all i wanna talk about

Sid...

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my disguise hasnt worked at all

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i was on the bus (at the back!!) and i was liskening to slipknot, and i didnt ahve headphones in, and an old lady was like WOULD YOU PLEASE TURN THAT DOWN and i said gently caress YOU, gently caress THE WORLD (heh, its just sometime i came up with once) and she was angry and i laughed then turned it down a bit because i don't like confrontation

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Iggy change your loving av back

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Iggy Koopa posted:

drat dude

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I was once riding my bike down a dark street and a car rammed me off the road and broke my leg and a heron flew out

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

so thats why i spend so much time and am so emotionally invested in this forums

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Iggy change your loving av back

i cant n its cute

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Iggy Koopa posted:

i cant n its cute

Im worried about next month's rent if you can't afford an av change.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

he's poors

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I don't care about the av, more the name.

Lowtax, change iggy's name to Johnny Rotten.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I was tricked by a blind link in gbs to watching a youtube video of justin bieber when i swore a blood oath to never see justin bieber.

it turned me gay

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I made a bum give me a cigarette for the spare change I had on me

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Harrower posted:

I was tricked by a blind link in gbs to watching a youtube video of justin bieber when i swore a blood oath to never see justin bieber.

it turned me gay

how gay?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
I was on the freeway drivin', and this guy was going to cut me off, so I cut him off and gave him the finger for good times. Then he gets all mad at me and drives next to me, so I pull out my knife and try to inch closer to his car to cut him at like 80 miles an hour. Eventually traffic slowed down I just go off laughing.

mazzi Chart Czar fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jul 20, 2014

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

killyoureparents posted:

Im worried about next month's rent if you can't afford an av change.

rent comes out automatically

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
a girl carved her name into my arm when i was drunk, and whispered to me things i'd not say, 319 stitches later im up and better

she really hated life, she wanted me to die, but couldn't put the knife in my heart,
you have nerver damage and you arnet upset.

if life was being about upset we would have glassed this planet already

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I once tripped someone off a stage and he broke his arm.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I called my "aunt" a oval office and my uncle attacked me and the whole family reunion was ruined.

She really is a oval office though and everyone hates her and though I regret my action she had it coming.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please be nice to poor people, it could be me

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Iggy Koopa posted:

rent comes out automatically

What do you mean by this.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Iggy Koopa posted:

youve more friends than i do

is true

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Iggy Koopa posted:

be rude to poor people because it might be this guy

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I opened a thread once on GBS and saw a man's gaping rear end in a top hat

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

killyoureparents posted:

What do you mean by this.

like my disability check goes in and then automatically my rent comes out at the same time so i always have my rent paid evenw hen im dumb with my money

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Iggy Koopa posted:

like my disability check goes in and then automatically my rent comes out at the same time so i always have my rent paid evenw hen im dumb with my money

i wish i got paid by the government to get kicked in the head by a horse.

E: thats pretty (dennis voice from its always sunny) bad rear end.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

killyoureparents posted:

i wish i got paid by the government to get kicked in the head by a horse.

i dont think my bipolar disorder is related to the horse kick, schizophrenia runs in my family and stuff

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
instead of singing the the drake song the right way, i sing it "started as a bottom now im queer" lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
being on disability is like taking a lifetime vow of poverty

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i say

"started from my momma now we here,
started from my momma now the whole litter here"

because i always used to have kittens runninga round

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Iggy Koopa posted:

i'm supposed to be mad at you, but i cant be because its ourselves, we are mad at.

only person aed in this world is yourself, and nothing else, if you want to expand on it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SmokaDustbowl posted:

being on disability is like taking a lifetime vow of poverty

yeah ive been applying for jobs like crazy i really hate being on disability, i got put on it after i completed a rehab program and like gently caress dude ive been off hard drugs for 3 years i can work for christ sake

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SpeedGem posted:

i'm supposed to be mad at you, but i cant be because its ourselves, we are mad at.

only person aed in this world is yourself, and nothing else, if you want to expand on it

your posts and emails to me are poetry and i love them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Iggy Koopa posted:

yeah ive been applying for jobs like crazy i really hate being on disability, i got put on it after i completed a rehab program and like gently caress dude ive been off hard drugs for 3 years i can work for christ sake

McDonalds is, Unironically, always hiring. Sending love and luck.

• Locked thread