Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.
And then the world was saved forever and there's no more game after this.

Nope. The plot isn't just now starting or anything silly like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Stahn: the most considerate departing party member.

Seriously though, at least keep your poo poo if you want to keep fighting, man.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Glazius posted:

Stahn: the most considerate departing party member.

Seriously though, at least keep your poo poo if you want to keep fighting, man.

The worst part is that I forgot to use those stat upping plants and lost like about 7 each.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Man, I completely forgot they clean out your inventory during this segment. I also forgot that it even had a fake "ending sequence" showing everyone living their lives.

Basically, everything from Lydon's death to the next major plot point is a major blur for me.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

KataraniSword posted:

Basically, everything from Lydon's death to the next major plot point is a major blur for me.

I remember it simply because there's a forever missable item that comes up that if you don't get makes a feature of the game worthless for the rest of the game, and also because this is about the spot in the game where my disc started loving up, and where I had to pop it out of the PS1 mid-load and clean it.

Also a character that had a lot of rumors about how to get in your party but I'll leave that to when we get there.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Phantasium posted:

Also a character that had a lot of rumors about how to get in your party but I'll leave that to when we get there.

In the end, only one rumor proved to be true: To get that character, you need to buy the PS2 remake. :v: Oh, wait, that never came out in America? TOO BAD.

(I have a lot of feelings regarding Namco's decision-making for which Tales games to release stateside.)

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

KataraniSword posted:

In the end, only one rumor proved to be true: To get that character, you need to buy the PS2 remake. :v: Oh, wait, that never came out in America? TOO BAD.

Or a gameshark. One of the two.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Update this Monday.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:

Volume posted:

Update this Monday.

Tease.

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

It looks more like an order for someone else to update, so why haven't you?

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
Because I can't get Monday 1.029b out of QA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry guys got slammed with stupid but important poo poo. I'll work on it this weekeend.

• Locked thread