Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
it was either a good movie or that was the best poo poo I have ever smoked and yes I smoke pieces of poo poo like you for breakfast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

global tetrahedron
Jun 24, 2009

Hahajajaa you smoke pieces of poo poo lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Leslie I don't want to push you over the edge you're dancing on. So I'll preface this as telling you it's a joke:

"I bet you smoke a pipe"

lmao.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

Leslie I don't want to push you over the edge you're dancing on. So I'll preface this as telling you it's a joke:

"I bet you smoke a pipe"

lmao.

Lmao

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
tilda swinton deserves a gold medal

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

tilda swinton deserves a gold medal

also alison pill

e: VVV also a good movie, gbs is on a roll

Clipperton fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Jul 20, 2014

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
leslie what did you think about the new planet of the apes movie? you should see it if you haven't seen it

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

A misanthrope posted:

leslie what did you think about the new planet of the apes movie? you should see it if you haven't seen it

I haven't seen it yet but I really likes the first one. I'll probably go see it my next day off

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

it was either a good movie or that was the best poo poo I have ever smoked and yes I smoke pieces of poo poo like you for breakfast

can you please not post low effort threads

im fine with your low effort posting but the threads need to stop thanks \m/ ^_^ \m/

edit : \m/ ^_^ \m/

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

I also saw snowpiecer while high on marijuana but I did not think it was that great. it was just kind of ok really. Cool set design and costumes though.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

I haven't seen it yet but I really likes the first one. I'll probably go see it my next day off

i think you'll like it, especially when this happens

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I read the synopsis for the movie and the french book it was based on and it honestly makes no sense.

I mean even in the barest semblance of context it literally makes no sense at all. It's the most hackneyed "Hey guys classism exists." thing possible.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I bet people who don't speak English as a first language have a hard time with the word 'hackneyed'. I mean that has to be a poo poo thing to learn.

edit: To those people, it's pronounced "hack need". Which also makes no sense. And it means to "shoe horn in meaning uncomfortably" which is also an antiquarianism in and of itself.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jul 20, 2014

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

I read the synopsis for the movie and the french book it was based on and it honestly makes no sense.

I mean even in the barest semblance of context it literally makes no sense at all. It's the most hackneyed "Hey guys classism exists." thing possible.

i too like to judge movies based on their wikipedia entries

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

I think the movie is more about the style and just watching crazy poo poo going down more than making any kind of actual point about society or whatever.

and it is cool looking but the characters are extremely generic and uninteresting. Tilda Swinton is pretty entertaining I guess but the main dude is basically Jack from Lost with even less personality and Ed Harris tries to play that "overcivilized" type of villain but just comes off as bored.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Clipperton posted:

i too like to judge movies based on their wikipedia entries

Ok you love steampunk, we get it.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

Ok you love steampunk, we get it.

it's not even remotely steampunk!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i call my cock snowpiercer whenev i gently caress white girls

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ilikedirt posted:

stdh.txt

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

ilikedirt posted:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ilikedirt posted:

youre bi

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Skeleton King posted:

can you please not post low effort threads

im fine with your low effort posting but the threads need to stop thanks \m/ ^_^ \m/

edit : \m/ ^_^ \m/

I'm going to continue to go what I've been doing and if you don't like it feel free to ignore me or kill yourself either is fine

Edit: hell, you can even follow me around and call me bad or w/e you want that's fine as well

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Earwicker posted:

I think the movie is more about the style and just watching crazy poo poo going down more than making any kind of actual point about society or whatever.

and it is cool looking but the characters are extremely generic and uninteresting. Tilda Swinton is pretty entertaining I guess but the main dude is basically Jack from Lost with even less personality and Ed Harris tries to play that "overcivilized" type of villain but just comes off as bored.

I didn't know anything about it at all and instead of viewing it as a ham fisted classist movie I saw it as an attempt to define what God is and it made the movie really, really great to me. I liked everything about the movie. I was also very high.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

A misanthrope posted:

yeah yeah I'm feelin that gif

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thats cool, did they release a DVD rip finally cuz ive had the bootleg cam vid for like a year but i hate that poo poo and cant watch it

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 663 days!

A misanthrope posted:

Quit posting pictures of Detroit, it's depressing.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

"Babies taste the best."

Movie quote of the year.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I planted some young raspberry bushes next to my detached garage and even though they're supposed to take 2 years to bear fruit my wife and I just went out there and those fuckers have some nice berries on them.
We ate 3 of them and they owned. I liked them and they tasted good. I just want this thread to know because this is important to me. Next year we will be inundated with berries.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey thats great, gardening is very rewarding

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Lobok posted:

"Babies taste the best."

Movie quote of the year.

because it's true

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

a creepy colon posted:

thats cool, did they release a DVD rip finally cuz ive had the bootleg cam vid for like a year but i hate that poo poo and cant watch it

I watched it in a theater. There's the amazon streaming version but I have no idea if the few Korean parts are subbed or not.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

I planted some young raspberry bushes next to my detached garage and even though they're supposed to take 2 years to bear fruit my wife and I just went out there and those fuckers have some nice berries on them.
We ate 3 of them and they owned. I liked them and they tasted good. I just want this thread to know because this is important to me. Next year we will be inundated with berries.

This is all well and good but posting something like this in my snowpiercer thread without my permission means that you're entering a posting alliance with me

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

This is all well and good but posting something like this in my snowpiercer thread without my permission means that you're entering a posting alliance with me

I also have a ludicrous amount of cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and one of my apple trees has too many apples on it. Les you should come over and enjoy the farm life and have some fresh produce. Maybe you and I can cuck my wife? I'm not saying I'm just saying.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

I also have a ludicrous amount of cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and one of my apple trees has too many apples on it. Les you should come over and enjoy the farm life and have some fresh produce. Maybe you and I can cuck my wife? I'm not saying I'm just saying.

I'll come nosh some flora my dude but I'm not about to bang a dude's wife

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I watched it in a theater. There's the amazon streaming version but I have no idea if the few Korean parts are subbed or not.

sweet, just got the 1080 version :filez:

ill post a trip report later

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

a creepy colon posted:

yeah let me know what you think esp about tilda swinton and ed harris

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'll come nosh some flora my dude but I'm not about to bang a dude's wife

I think you may have misunderstood me.
My wife isn't an object to be debased sexually.
I am.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

Jamie foxx knocked it out the park imo

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

I think you may have misunderstood me.
My wife isn't an object to be debased sexually.
I am.

Initiate Hog Wild Sequence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

a creepy colon posted:

Way to pirate the small film struggling to make a profit with a limited theatrical release, especially when you can rent/buy in HD from the google play store.

• Locked thread