Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
This is better than sexual market value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Tito was an ok guy until he hurt his back

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

why are these sluts paying attention to these guys their posture is terrible

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
I've been interested in watching MMA for a while. I never found the impetus to sit down and watch an event though. Being Irish the event last night finally was enough to have me sign up to Fight Pass and actually watch an event. I have to say I'm totally sold. I'll be keeping my sub up to Fight Pass for at least another month to get some more fight nights in.

I know last night's card turned out quite well, all things considered, the fights were the best sporting event I've watched all year. I started off just watching on my own, with a few beers and the IRC open for the prelims, which all rocked. It was fantastic to see the Irish fighters do so well. For the main card a friend came over. She was a bit disappointed at the lack of clean strikes in the Gunnar and McCall fights, but halfway through the McCall fight she said, "This is an event I'd be happy to go see live." More nights of beer and fights and are definitely on the cards for me.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Make sure you watch Lawler vs Brown next week. It could end up being one of the best fights of the year.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Lol

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Between this and the axe murder bird, 5'd, p4p best game day thread.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Card of the year, thread of the year.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
cool it's even more pathetic on a re-read

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

you have to make the girls orange too

mewse
May 2, 2006

1st AD posted:

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I wonder if MMA judges take posture into account in their scoring. It might help explain some decisions.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

1st AD posted:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

I wonder if MMA judges take posture into account in their scoring. It might help explain some decisions.

Edgar must be so glad he finished BJ, because he was hosed otherwise. 50-0.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

posture guy please respond

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
I get you posture dude. No-one wants to party with Oompah Loompah wannabes. Actual Oompah Loompahs on the other hand.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Mrenda posted:

I get you posture dude. No-one wants to party with Oompah Loompah wannabes. Actual Oompah Loompahs on the other hand.

one ufc event under your belt and youre already talking poo poo about Team Alpha Male?

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Yuriy posted:

one ufc event under your belt and youre already talking poo poo about Team Alpha Male?

I have no idea what Team Alpha Male is but Oompah Loompahs is generally used to refer to women. These type of women.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
All the people I knew from Ireland were insanely fun to party with, I can't even imagine how good an afterparty like that with a huge reason to celebrate and get rowdy would be.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Mrenda posted:

I have no idea what Team Alpha Male is but Oompah Loompahs is generally used to refer to women. These type of women.

I'd stick my oompa in their loompah

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
If it's good enough for Neil Seery it's good enough for you.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Aurain posted:

Edgar must be so glad he finished BJ, because he was hosed otherwise. 50-0.

:lol:

Please never close this thread

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Mrenda posted:

You are in PSP and you don't know what Team Alpha Male is?
:frogout:

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

now post the other side that's what we're clamoring for

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Kyle Noke appears to be an afterthought which is kind of appropriate

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Fozzy The Bear posted:

You are in PSP and you don't know what Team Alpha Male is?
:frogout:

Look at baby TJ who ended up being King Alpha Male, even more so than Justin Buttholes

mewse
May 2, 2006

origami posted:

Kyle Noke appears to be an afterthought which is kind of appropriate

I don't think kyle noke is in there, you might be looking at the notorious kyacey uscola

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Kyle Noke trains out of team boring in new mexico. He's notable for getting injured in the octagon and losing fights he should win easily.

Usacola is notable for bashing women and getting his dick bitten by wild dogs.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Geno Petralli posted:

I don't think kyle noke is in there, you might be looking at the notorious kyacey uscola

That is actually who I was thinking of. Poor Kyacyecy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

• Locked thread