Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

hahaha, what the heck was that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
$9.99/month

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

It worked fine for me but I wish it hadn't

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

paying dues

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
bad but cheap

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
The G1 Climax is gonna be loving awesome

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This PPV reminded me of 1999-2001 WCW PPV garbage. It's been a long time since a PPV has left me with such a bad taste in my mouth.

And the opening match was great! Wrong finish but eh, wonderful match.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Good PPV, got to watch all hopes and dreams be crushed one by one for 3 and a half hours straight.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i emailed my boss during this ppv

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Why did they do a Raw bit between Ambrose and Rollins instead of an entertaining match?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Shima Honnou posted:

Good PPV, got to watch all hopes and dreams be crushed one by one for 3 and a half hours straight.

all my dreams were crushed in the first 30 minutes

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Opener was great, main was above average in my opinion, but drat man everything else just left me drained and bitter. And sloppy, lots of sloppy wrestling tonight.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
Bray Wyatt is going to be ok guys, right? They're going to take care of him, right?

Just like Cesaro?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
My post from the other thread:

They should've canceled the match before the night of the PPV then or just not booked it at all. Simple and easy. What they ended up doing was the kind of crap WCW would do and piss off the fans and make them lose confidence in the product.

There's no excuse to put on a PPV like that ever. Not with the talent they have. They should hang their heads in shame.

------

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Kirios posted:

This PPV reminded me of 1999-2001 WCW PPV garbage. It's been a long time since a PPV has left me with such a bad taste in my mouth.

It reminds me of that awful Austin/HHH PPV match where they crushed a cat with a forklift.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SylvainMustach posted:

bad but cheap

Yeah

Also there was great in-ring action hampered by wet fart endings.

Kirios posted:

Hahaha I know it was badly booked but it was NOT Endtimes WCW.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Prozach posted:

Bray Wyatt is going to be ok guys, right? They're going to take care of him, right?

Just like Cesaro?

He's going to go to a nice swamp in upstate New York where he can have all the worlds he can eat don't you worry boy

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Bigass Moth posted:

$9.99/month

It cost me $25 because we don't have the Network here yet

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kib-10DrhPU

The tag match was really good though, and I could probably watch AJ and Paige forever.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
you can't hear me but I'm over here making poop and fart noises with my mouth because that's what this PPV was

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yeah

Also there was great in-ring action hampered by wet fart endings.

Hahaha I know it was badly booked but it was NOT Endtimes WCW.

Cancelling the Ambrose / Rollins match and turning it into a RAW spot is exactly what WCW was during that timeframe.

Edit: Also I feel that calling the matches great is not entirely accurate. There were a lot of botches / sloppy spots during the majority of them. Jericho / Bray and AJ / Paige especially.

Also Ziggler almost died but that's pretty much every week at this point.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
You nerds are just mad your favorite wrestleman didn't win. That was a perfectly servable ppv. Please quit being so melodramatic.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I'm more angry that they didn't have any Bryan poo poo at the merch table on my level than the booking :argh:

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
For the first time I didn't have trouble with feed. I'm happy with the ppv aside from miz winning. It was a good show again and the Dean and Seth feud is progressing greatly. Seems like they added the match too late to hype it properly. And Dean showing up with Seth's MitB tomorrow would be perfect. I hope they can stretch it to hell in a cell because that would be the best possible blowoff.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
I stopped playing the Destiny beta to watch this shitshow. Boo.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

Shima Honnou posted:

this is dumb, I don't even have hopes and dreams.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

I'm more angry that they didn't have any Bryan poo poo at the merch table on my level than the booking :argh:

Can you give us some live feedback? Crowd seemed super hot at first, how fast did it die?

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
"Doesn't wrestle when advertised" is Ambrose's new gimmick.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

honest review: good in ring poo poo in most matches but whoever micro managed and wrote this stuff is (are) a goofy fucker(s); i was tuned out after miz won the battle royal

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Call Me Charlie posted:

You nerds are just mad your favorite wrestleman didn't win. That was a perfectly servable ppv. Please quit being so melodramatic.

do you not understand what wrestling is

here let me just applaud politely over the quality of a match and not flip out and get way too mad when the results don't go the way I want

Bursting blood vessels in absolute anger is like 90% of the fun of wrestling

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Call Me Charlie posted:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

They close the discussion threads after the show now? But I wasn't done :(

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

WrasslorMonkey posted:

PPV redeemed

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I like how this .gif could be from 2-3 years ago and no one would know.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

MotU posted:

do you not understand what wrestling is

here let me just applaud politely over the quality of a match and not flip out and get way too mad when the results don't go the way I want

Bursting blood vessels in absolute anger is like 90% of the fun of wrestling

I'm above you nerds. Your nerd rage makes me chuckle. Nerds.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Call Me Charlie posted:

I'm above you nerds. Your nerd rage makes me chuckle. Nerds.

Your heart is dead and cold

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

WrasslorMonkey posted:

But did he finally make the leap back home?

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

hey isn't the network launching outside of the us soon because this did a great job selling it to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Call Me Charlie posted:

My favorite wrestleman didn't even wrestle.

• Locked thread